Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 46 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Random Thoughts (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2)
-- TRAINER JULIE SPEAKING: I choose you! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5047)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-04-2002 03:18 AM:

TRAINER JULIE SPEAKING: I choose you!

ok ok... here's the deal... each week, I'm gonna choose a random person on these JSL forums and we all can ask that person random questions... anything that pops outta your head... and if seung ju doesn't want to answer a question.. he has a right not to answer it... buh seung ju, at least answer some of the questions so it's a lil' more fun!!! get it? got it? good...

This week... it's seung ju

ok... I'll go first...

1. how did you hear about jsl?
2. what do you do on a daily basis?
3. what's your favorite food?
4. do you like me?
5. do I like you?
6. do you think you can make it as a famous emcee?
7. are you planning on eatting yet?
8. what's your favorite color?
9. who's your favorite jsl member?
10. what else do you do on the net?

Posted by aznkid1008 on 09-04-2002 03:23 AM:

ummm maybe we should make it 1 person 1 question
cause if everyone has 10 questions thats crazy

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-04-2002 03:25 AM:

no no.. it doesn't have to be ten... I'm just getting out the general idea of the game... and he can quote people... and again, he doesn't have to answer everyone

Posted by Street RSX on 09-04-2002 03:39 AM:

wow this is weirdd haha.. buh good idea julie!!

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 09-04-2002 03:44 AM:

yup..sounds fun ^^

Posted by krnxswat on 09-04-2002 04:01 AM:

heh.
maybe we should pick more of an active member ^^;;

Posted by tea on 09-04-2002 04:02 AM:

doesnt seem like seung ju is playing lol

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-04-2002 04:02 AM:

what if he/she feels like they don't want to answer

interesting idea though

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by saranghae on 09-04-2002 04:54 AM:

when i clicked here... i thought u were going to do something pokemon related... haha.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 09-04-2002 04:56 AM:

me tOo~!@ lol ^^

Posted by Street RSX on 09-04-2002 05:01 AM:

Gooo!!! Juliemon!!! i choose yoo!! nevermind get bak in your ball, I choose youngeunmon!! now scare everyone wit your tallnessness haha jkjk hahaha!!! i gott madd bored.... seung ju seems dead hes nott answerin tha questionz...

Posted by Chinezaznboi on 09-04-2002 05:30 AM:

same herez

Posted by seung ju on 09-04-2002 05:45 AM:

Re: TRAINER JULIE SPEAKING: I choose you!

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
ok ok... here's the deal... each week, I'm gonna choose a random person on these JSL forums and we all can ask that person random questions... anything that pops outta your head... and if seung ju doesn't want to answer a question.. he has a right not to answer it... buh seung ju, at least answer some of the questions so it's a lil' more fun!!! get it? got it? good...

This week... it's seung ju

haha, i'm flattered you picked me first... but lets see...

1. i forgot how i first heard about jsl, i think jusun posted at some other forum i used to go to and i followed the link from there.

2. i work pretty much,,, actually thought i was gonna be fired since i got sick and was a no call no show on sunday... i tried to call, but ah well, one reason or another couldnt get through to a manager. but nobody said anything to me so everything must be cool. but i herad the manager was talkin smack behind my back on sunday so he can go eat a big fat dick if he cant say it to my face. and also, i work on the church webpage, attempt to make beats (haha, that shit is hard), and sometimes write some rhymes.

3. favorite food definitly is galbee and jja jang myun.

4. haha, crazy question, but its cool, you seem like a very nice girl, but i dont really know you in real life so i cant really say.

5. i dunno, do you??

6. hahahaha, not really. i dont have the mind power to put up with that kinda b.s., i just do it for fun and to kill time. whether people like my stuff or not is their opinion, but i really do it for myself to relieve stress and get out anger when i need to.

7. actually just ate, for the first time today, at 11:00 pm. i thought i was gonna die at work. i'm nice and full now tho, so its all good.

8. hmmm.... i'd say.... red... cuz when i see it i see passion, love, intensity.

9. myself,,,, a-duhhhhhhhhhhhhh... j/k. i dunno.. dont really like to pick favorites. everyone pretty much is on the same level to me.

10. if i get really bored i read news articles, or download music/mtvs, not really much you can do with a crappy 56k connection.

well, that's it. hope you enjoyed it. peace-------

thanx huby40

Posted by Street RSX on 09-04-2002 05:50 AM:

ok ok nice.. whoz next julie.. or do wee realli hafta wait a week...

Posted by krnxswat on 09-04-2002 08:24 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
ok ok nice.. whoz next julie.. or do wee realli hafta wait a week...

i think seungju chooses the next person

Posted by liL komA xP on 09-04-2002 08:35 PM:

am i da only one who think dis is ....... thread...?
no offence to julie nuna...

aim: krNx kiD xP

Posted by Street RSX on 09-04-2002 09:16 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat

i think seungju chooses the next person

julie said "each week, I'm gonna choose a random person on these JSL forums and we all can ask that person random questions..." so i guess that means shes gonna choose a different person to ask questions every week??

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-04-2002 09:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

julie said "each week, I'm gonna choose a random person on these JSL forums and we all can ask that person random questions..." so i guess that means shes gonna choose a different person to ask questions every week??

yep... I'm gonna pick a new member each week... buh hey... start asking seung ju random questions mang... I dun wanna be the only one asking... ask ask ask!

Posted by Street RSX on 09-05-2002 04:06 AM:

ok seung ju i got sum questions fo yoo!!

1. wuhtz your dream car??
2. whoz your Dream Gurl??
3. Wuht would your dream house looklike??
4. wuht goal do yoo want to accomplish in life??

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-05-2002 04:12 AM:

who really is seung ju
what is your life story

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)