Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- eum ak camp (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=534)

Posted by DHLove on 04-09-2002 10:06 AM:

eum ak camp

what do you think of JTL being first plce on eum ak camp?... i dont think they are talented in the aspects of music but they can dance... they got nothing else to do so they have to continue their entertainment jobs

Posted by PaVa on 04-09-2002 11:08 AM:

JTL IS talented!!!..*^^*....but good job JTL on being no. one!

~Yoon Kyesanggie xoxoxoxxo~

Posted by ReAh on 04-09-2002 12:32 PM:

well...at least dey "like or devote" themselves 2 their work, dats why dey left SM 4 a company ta make their own type a music...okie we mite not noe the 'atual' truth but dats as far as we've got. They're talented at rappin' and stuff and they're keepin' it steady n everythin' cos dey do have an exceptional vocalist. I dink dey sound most natural wen dey rap amongst boy bands..hehe

Posted by dope nose on 04-09-2002 08:33 PM:

JTL is talented IMO
but music camp is the most acurate number system there is
they always put the most popular people in the number 1 slot...unlike SBS...they never gave 1 to brown eyes kang ta or many other people even when we know these people are sooo popular....and if you win twice you always manage to win the 3rd time no matter how popular the other person they are going against...normally JTL would win 3 times but SES beat them and finkl....usually on inki gayo JTL would win 3 times.....and if finkl had lost previously then the next time around if they have a new rival..then they would get number one...but really shin seung hoon beat finkl....finkl in my opinion is the talentless group in kpop they were picked for looks nothing more...its sad...i bleed out of my ears everytime i hear them....

Posted by uNiece on 04-10-2002 04:51 PM:

Wow! Not much of a fan of other kpop artists, but I like JTL.
I saw their first InKi GaYo performance and was pretty "whoa"ed.
I mean, I didn't hear them vocalize on their song "A Better Day" but their performance was a good one. I especially like their dance. JTL:

Posted by seung ju on 04-11-2002 04:58 PM:

jtl can dance, but their vocals are sucky

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-15-2002 03:43 PM:

JTL is da ZZANGEST man!
don't be dissing on JTL... okay look.. they are like great dancers and woo hyuk opened his own company.... i don't know about the JTL album... but in during h.o.t dayz woohyuk,tony, and jaewon all wrote their own songs (not as much as kangta or heejun) don't even TELL me they don't have talent in music

and just incase you DIDN'T know the ppl who are in JTL now... when they were in h.o.t. they were the RAPPERS. Meaning... they weren't the best at singing... but i think tony is doing a good job being lead vocal....

Posted by altec on 04-15-2002 05:14 PM:

i think what i like about JTL is that they are extremely dedicated to what they do and they always try to improve. Tony DID suck at singing when he was in HOT but he's improved a lot. im glad they reached number one. they were so under-rated in HOT.