Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Other Pictures (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=11)
-- [pics] Harisu O.O (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=833)

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 04-19-2002 04:21 PM:

[pics] Harisu O.O

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-19-2002 05:16 PM:

yeah.. in some pictures she looks really pretty.. in some pictures she looks like a boy... but then thats just everybody these days.. if i look at some girl i can be like.."i can imagine u as a boy".. with harisu.. its like.. "she was a boy".. oh well.. i bet i'd be a prettier girl than harisu.. muahhaa! hell yeah im sexy..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-19-2002 08:48 PM:

ahahhaha
dammit she/he looks prettier than some girls who were girls all their life O.O

Posted by FinklFan on 04-19-2002 11:08 PM:

No Comment

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-20-2002 12:09 AM:

that... last one... im.. attracted to ... that one... i dont..... know..... whyyyyyyy.... haha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by girl0verdose on 04-20-2002 04:32 AM:

I've always thought that she looks allright.... but after I found out that she was once a guy...i sorta see her in a different way now...

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 04-20-2002 10:22 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
that... last one... im.. attracted to ... that one... i dont..... know..... whyyyyyyy.... haha

puhahaha :rolleyes we all know why

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 04-20-2002 10:22 AM:

wow this is the first time no one is totally bashing on her.....in other forums, people would be like "ewwww, it's so ugly"......

Posted by shoujo on 04-20-2002 04:03 PM:

she's sexy and pretty

Posted by NyCxKpBoi on 04-20-2002 05:11 PM:

seriously id think id make a better girl if i got da surgery and alotta make up but.. how?!? how da hell did he lose his arm size??!? i mean a guy and girls arms are totally diff even a really skinny guy rite? :huh:

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-20-2002 05:16 PM:

harisu took hormones when she was 13 which is the age that most boys start puberty. So she never really fully developed as a guy.. except for the package down there... that part will always be the guy.. but she got surgery to get rid o that.. so now i guess she's a girl! hahah.. so nyxkpboi its not just surgery and alot of make up.. you gotta have da curves too and da breasisis.. start takin pills now.. and maybe you'll be pretty later..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-20-2002 06:36 PM:

That's gotta be the most the successful sex changes i've ever seen.
If you look hard enough you can tell that she was a he. But if you never knew, then hey, he is a she.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by annabanana on 04-21-2002 06:11 PM:

Harisu is pretty. Did you know that in one of her magazine articles, she was wanting a boyfriend? now that would be pretty cool. Does anybody have some "before" pics, or have any other information on Harisu?

Posted by LaLa on 04-21-2002 06:26 PM:

oh my~

is that her undies showing in the fifth pic? if she wants to be girly~she needs to watch for ur stuffs like that~cuz~she'll get more crap~ but personally~that's so not classy~ keke~

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 04-23-2002 06:29 PM:

she confessed that she liked ryu shi won... i forget what his reply was but it wasnt mean or anything.. he just said he was flattered.. there are like soccer players who love harisu.. like this one soccer player from brazil.. and some other soccer player .. another southern american.. i think she dated or dating some european dude.. at least that was the last thing i remember from some web page or something.. i forget..

and in the fifth pic.. i thought that was her undies too! but i said nahhh.. hahha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Kap on 04-25-2002 07:38 PM:

gotta be honest. harisu is one hot chic. whenever i show her pict to my friends they are always like "man shes hot!" then i say "it was a guy" haha its hilarious

Posted by Babu2002 on 05-05-2002 10:03 AM:

Harisu for Concert

Here it iz:

Posted by on 05-10-2002 03:40 PM:

AWL i gotta say is.. harisu.. yoo goin to hell.. yoo shoulda stayed a guy.. yoor an idiot.. and to awl da guyz saying he or she wutever is pretty.. y not juss say some guy is hot.. same thing.. yoo people are awl sick.. HARISU... jooK uh rAh

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-10-2002 04:16 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by kpstylez
AWL i gotta say is.. harisu.. yoo goin to hell.. yoo shoulda stayed a guy.. yoor an idiot.. and to awl da guyz saying he or she wutever is pretty.. y not juss say some guy is hot.. same thing.. yoo people are awl sick.. HARISU... jooK uh rAh

haha, ok if you want...i'll say it:

That guy is hot.

BTW, thats not the same thing though because she is a girl now if you want to get technical about it. And people say guys are hot all the time, whats so bad about saying it? Or did you mean an implicit homosexual reference condemning it as a sin? I think you did so i'll stop there.

BTW, i'm going to hell then as well (not meaning i'm a trans, or gay). haha

Posted by krnxswat on 05-10-2002 04:43 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GinaDaQueen
wow this is the first time no one is totally bashing on her.....in other forums, people would be like "ewwww, it's so ugly"......

ewwwww its so ugly`
hehe.. i dont really like her. or him. or it. :satisfy: