Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Questions and Comments (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- About Tha Media Section (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8256)

Posted by Street RSX on 11-26-2002 12:55 AM:

About Tha Media Section

This thread is made to tell the members why tha media section hasn't ben up for a while.. since everyones been frequentlie asking this same question.

Jusun has said in one of tha previous threads that he has been updating the media section that it will be postponed til the media providers are found. but tha service provider 99fun.com, tha site has been shut down, while he has been making backend changes to the media section.

Everybody Sorry For The Inconvenience

and please stop wit the same threads asking the same questions.. please look at the previous threads before posting up the same things. Thank You.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-28-2002 11:16 PM:

i don't get wut u are saying jkjk

but d thing is sum people are too lazy to look for other simialr threads (like me) thats wut mods are for :) to close merge or delete repeated threads right?

i can't wait till d media section goes back up i been behind on my k hiphop k rnb :)

Posted by Street RSX on 11-29-2002 01:24 AM:

well i dun kno if im supposed to put this here or not.. since it is advertising.. buh itz also on tha topsites on this site!! jusunlee.com itself.. so i guess its ok?? rih jusun?
yoo can dload kmusic from www.gayo.cjb.net

(btw yoo can edit that out if yoo think it shouldnt be there, aiite jusun??)

Posted by tea on 11-29-2002 09:54 AM:

or all the damn leechers can get irc

Posted by ajy on 12-16-2002 11:22 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
well i dun kno if im supposed to put this here or not.. since it is advertising.. buh itz also on tha topsites on this site!! jusunlee.com itself.. so i guess its ok?? rih jusun?
yoo can dload kmusic from www.gayo.cjb.net

(btw yoo can edit that out if yoo think it shouldnt be there, aiite jusun??)

i believe theres a no advertising rule in posts, especially the fact your a moderator, you should be setting an example for others who come here.

Posted by Alchemist on 12-20-2002 04:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
i believe theres a no advertising rule in posts, especially the fact your a moderator, you should be setting an example for others who come here.

Hey you're advertising the rules. You'll end up being reprimanded and not him. (Yeah because that's so fair)

Posted by ajy on 12-21-2002 12:03 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Hey you're advertising the rules. You'll end up being reprimanded and not him. (Yeah because that's so fair)

exactly how this forum is run.

Posted by micron on 12-21-2002 12:12 AM:

Alchemist and AjY 2k:
i cant believe you have the guts to say something like that when you guys very well know why you guys were domoded. if you have a complaint about how i run my forums, or feel that i am being unfair, i think it would be to your best interest to come and talk to me personally rather than bitch about it in these forums.

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

Posted by tea on 12-21-2002 02:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
Alchemist and AjY 2k:
i cant believe you have the guts to say something like that when you guys very well know why you guys were domoded. if you have a complaint about how i run my forums, or feel that i am being unfair, i think it would be to your best interest to come and talk to me personally rather than bitch about it in these forums.

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

jusun said bitches

Posted by ajy on 12-21-2002 03:31 AM:

quote:
Alchemist and AjY 2k:

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

what is domoded, new tyoe of option

Posted by Alchemist on 12-21-2002 05:50 PM:

quote:
Alchemist and AjY 2k:

check your pms.

Street RSX:
that would be okay.

Sorry about that, It'll never happen again.

Posted by ajy on 12-22-2002 04:59 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
Sorry about that, It'll never happen again.

haha you baby. theres no need to appologise.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 12-22-2002 08:34 PM:

seems like the phrase "white men can't jump" should be changed to "white men can't think"

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Street RSX on 01-05-2003 07:23 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
seems like the phrase "white men can't jump" should be changed to "white men can't think"
wahahaha good point

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-11-2003 08:41 PM:

hahaha alchemist and ajy got smashed on woooooo

everyone is just smashin on ajy haha

but neways *sigh* i can't wait until the media secion opens again i've been behind and since other forums being hatas and putting passowrds on it and making members regester to get more people in thier forums -_-

Posted by ajy on 01-11-2003 10:27 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
hahaha alchemist and ajy got smashed on woooooo

everyone is just smashin on ajy haha

but neways *sigh* i can't wait until the media secion opens again i've been behind and since other forums being hatas and putting passowrds on it and making members regester to get more people in thier forums -_-

no not really.

Posted by Kavana on 04-17-2003 04:06 AM:

this could be the best site

hmmm why dont you use Streamload???

Posted by neXt on 06-25-2003 09:14 PM:

are some members still donating to this site?

Posted by kryogenix on 11-03-2003 10:40 PM:

is it ever going to be up?

-----------------------------------------------------
error
i am regretful to inform you that the media section has been indefinitely postponed until new media providers are found. if you are aware of any websites that provide korean mp3s, please let me know by emailing to media@jusunlee.com. thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------

what about http://www.kpopmusic.co.uk/