Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Hey first time posting.... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16078)

Posted by Nic3krNnaMjA83 on 09-14-2004 07:28 AM:

Hey first time posting....

Well, I have some crazy dilemma. hoping to get all you nice korean bro and sis to help me out.

Well, i used to date a Chinese girl in high school, all 4 years, and just today i was searching through friendster.com, hope u guys know wut it is. anyways well for like some far fetch connection i found her. and she goes to UCLA, which i am tranfsering to soon. and we broke up kinda crazy, lets just say last time i saw her was when i broke an umbrella over her face . yeah so well the whole story goes, i got her pregnant and she had a miscarriage, which in many aspects i thank god , and i still think about her alot, oh by the way i am 21 so i havent seen her in a while. well she seems to be doing well, joining a soririty and everything. but how do u think things will go if i run into on campus? i think she wants to kill me still so i dunno. well if u guys need more details just holla.

thanks for listening or reading or wutever

brandon

Posted by castle outsider on 09-14-2004 08:27 AM:

seriously, what the fuck man?

Posted by Nic3krNnaMjA83 on 09-14-2004 08:51 AM:

was i wrong? could u elaborate more

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 09-14-2004 08:59 AM:

so you got her pregnant and left her?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Nic3krNnaMjA83 on 09-14-2004 09:08 AM:

no i didnt leave, i would never do that, i was with her the whole way, but then after a while she just left me, then one day brings me this whole drama (the umbrella thing) and now i find her

Posted by wonmin on 09-15-2004 12:03 AM:

jerry! jerry!

wonmin*

Posted by babimei on 09-15-2004 12:53 AM:

if i was in her shoes i probably would be a little upset about the umbrella thing.. but other than that idk... depends what kind of girl she is cuz you know her better than us. is she the kind of girl that would want revenge or just get over it and move on?

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-15-2004 01:49 AM:

ok so the question is.. how do you think it'll go if you run into her on campus?

howdafuckrwesupposed2know.

how about
a) she'll crack YOUR face with an umbrella
b) she'll hug you and totally appreciate the whole pregnancy miscarriage episode... because that, of course, is what all girls want.
c) she'll ignore you and pretend you're the scum of the earth.
d) all of the above.

I'd say.. c. maybe a..

my question is.. why would you hit a girl in the face in the first place.. with an umbrella no less.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Nic3krNnaMjA83 on 09-15-2004 02:40 AM:

like i said totally reaction, i mean if ur all adrenalne rushing and she is in ur face wut would u do if someon hit u first?

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 09-15-2004 04:02 AM:

girls hit guys a lot and i am not condoning it, but i would think you could take the higher ground. You are a guy too, you are most likely stronger than she is...you did not even need an umbrella. Sounds overkill.

Stop holding back information and tell us the whole story. You reply to kenvsryu like "well what would you do if someone hit you first?" We only know what you tell us.

Why did she leave you?

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by tea on 09-15-2004 12:07 PM:

ucla is a huge campus. itll be doubtful youll see her.
but it seems as though you guys didnt end your relationship to well. if i were you, id try to make up for that even if you arent seeking friendship from her. get in contact with her, and try to resolve things as much as you can without getting into any kind is disputes. it seems as if what happened to you two occured because of your actions. so just try to apologize and treat her to lunch or something.

Posted by MellowYellow on 09-17-2004 03:53 AM:

You just "happened" to find her on friendster "one day"? Buddy... I think you went looking for her.

What exactly do you need help with? What you should do if you meet her by chance?

If she never made an effort to recontact you... there is probably a reason why. If she sees you just... run. lol. If you see her and she doesn't see you... just walk away and pretend you didn't see her. Save her and yourself the emotional agony. From your brief description it seems like she put her life together just fine and has moved on. And besides... that kind of wound isn't worth opening again.

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 09-17-2004 06:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
You just "happened" to find her on friendster "one day"? Buddy... I think you went looking for her.

u know i seriously just "happened" to find alot of my old childhood friends from arcadia when i lived there like.... 9 years ago!! friendster is serious shiet! i was surprised how these people are all linked SOMEHOW to people i know.... crazy shiet. i believe u man that u can just "happen" to find someone on friendster...

anyway, good luck. i dont know wat to say. peace out A-town.

Posted by babimei on 10-11-2004 05:30 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

anyway, good luck. i dont know wat to say. peace out A-town.

you mean A-town down? lol

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-07-2004 09:11 PM:

"peace up, a town down"

some man you are