Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Jokes and Humor (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=31)
-- a riddle (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7199)

Posted by saranghae on 10-27-2002 01:06 AM:

a riddle

wut's green when u look at it... pink when u eat it... and black when u spit it out?

a watermelon... green is the outside thingy... the peel ? and then when u cut it and eat it its pink... the black are the seeds. haha... yes... i noe corny ^^

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 10-27-2002 01:41 AM:

haha =X cute riddle but sorta easy...^^;

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Posted by Dekkai on 10-27-2002 03:45 AM:

Smile I liked it tough it's not very intelligent

mmm..... it's kinda kindergarden riddle but it's okay

Posted by saranghae on 10-27-2002 03:55 AM:

haha the first time i heard that was when i was 10 and then i thought it was really really cool so like yea.. can't believe i even remember it.

well... anyways here's another kiddish one ^^:

when its born it walks on 4 legs... when it gets older 2... and then 3... wut is it?

a person. when we are a baby we crawl...4... and then we learn to walk so its 2... and when we get old we use a cane... 3.

Posted by castle outsider on 10-27-2002 07:01 AM:

haha icic

lillys so cute

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 10-27-2002 04:33 PM:

puhahaha~ i heard that like a couple days ago. @.@ wow. i read that in antigone..=X okay im weird now. -__-

Propz to Sam. yayy~ haha

-----------------------
my xanga that i finally put up~
*MeOw MeOW*

Posted by eddiee on 10-27-2002 04:35 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
puhahaha~ i heard that like a couple days ago. @.@ wow. i read that in antigone..=X okay im weird now. -__-

?????
weirdo...

ne ways i got the riddle ^__^

Posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX on 10-29-2002 04:09 AM:

u have 3 leg when u older caz u a old man/ lady and u carry a walkin stick dam so ez riddles

Posted by saranghae on 11-03-2002 12:53 AM:

leave me alone ^^ haha... i like easy riddles ^^

Posted by saranghae on 11-03-2002 01:07 AM:

okae... okae... here's one... more like a math problem... but ^^

a farmer is taking her eggs to market in her cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over all the containers of eggs. Though she herself is unhur, every egg is broken.

so she goes to her insurance agent, who asks her how many eggs she had. she says she doesn't noe, but she remembers some things from varioyus ways she tried packing the eggs.

she noes that when she put the eggs in groups of two, there was one egg left over. when she put them in groups of three, there was also one egg left over. the same thing happened when she put them in groups of four, groups of five, and six.

but when she put them in groups of seven, she ended up with complete groups of seven with no eggs left over.

what can the farmer figure out from this information about how many eggs she had?

wut are the first 5 possible solutions?

keke... i wanna see if anyone would actually try to solve it ^^ okae... maybe it really isn't a riddle... but ^^

Posted by castle outsider on 11-03-2002 02:06 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
okae... okae... here's one... more like a math problem... but ^^

a farmer is taking her eggs to market in her cart, but she hits a pothole, which knocks over all the containers of eggs. Though she herself is unhur, every egg is broken.

so she goes to her insurance agent, who asks her how many eggs she had. she says she doesn't noe, but she remembers some things from varioyus ways she tried packing the eggs.

she noes that when she put the eggs in groups of two, there was one egg left over. when she put them in groups of three, there was also one egg left over. the same thing happened when she put them in groups of four, groups of five, and six.

but when she put them in groups of seven, she ended up with complete groups of seven with no eggs left over.

what can the farmer figure out from this information about how many eggs she had?

wut are the first 5 possible solutions?

keke... i wanna see if anyone would actually try to solve it ^^ okae... maybe it really isn't a riddle... but ^^

ahhh its one of those crazy math problems..ugghh..brain is melting

Posted by saranghae on 11-03-2002 05:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

haha i had a ton of those last year.

Posted by krnxkid on 11-08-2002 01:59 PM:

lol

Posted by Street RSX on 11-08-2002 04:45 PM:

ummm.. fer tha math one.. tha number has to be a multiple of seven.. so write down all multiples of seven, then jus divide it wit 2, 3, 4, 5, and 6.. and fer sum numbers yoo'll come out wit remainders of 1.. those are tha numbers of eggs she broke.. so now fer me to get tha solutions

oyea and it cant be a multiple of 7 that is an even number.. cuz then 2 wont hav a remainder.. and tha number has to be greater than 42.

haha okiee.. i can get it.. buh then it'll be too much of a waste of tym haha.. and i alreadie thought too much about this problem!! no more thinking!! haha.. okiee i giv up lilian..

Posted by rhymester* on 11-08-2002 05:32 PM:

im really too lazy to think..sorry lily!! haha

Posted by saranghae on 11-09-2002 12:21 AM:

wow... aaron!!! haha... i cant' believe u actually did it ^^ lemme go find the answers... hmm... wonder if i still have it

Posted by twinkie on 11-09-2002 03:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by castle outsider

hahahaha...same here