Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- a good clean face.... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10357)

Posted by AzNmAgE on 01-31-2003 05:35 PM:

a good clean face....

just wondering....wut kinda products (or methods) do u guys use to clean ur face, ie: black heads, pimples...thanx in advance

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 02-01-2003 01:36 AM:

well i like to use cleansers that have those lil microscrubbers ..

as for pimples. use someting that has alot of benzoyl peroxide ( ? ) iono.

dont scrub your face really hard though .. sometimes .. that only helps to irritate your face .. causing more pimples ... and stuff

Posted by inkstand on 02-01-2003 03:19 AM:

I use the Clinique 3-step cleansing regimen, and have been for about 6 years. It keeps my skin clean and clear. For pimples, I use Clearasil during the day, and Clinique's spot treatment at night. Occasionally, when I'm having a DIY spa day, I'll put on a mud mask, just to make my face feel extra clean. At least once a week, use a facial scrub that will de-flake the surface of your skin, and make it smoother.

Also, try to keep stress at a minimum. Since skin is sensitive to hormonal imbalances, try to keep yourself calm and collected.

Oh yea, just as a last bit of advice, drink your minimum of 8-glasses of water each day. Drinking water helps to improve the condition of your skin.

I hope that helps!

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 02-01-2003 04:17 AM:

what kind of cream is the deflaking cream and where u get it?

Posted by AzNmAgE on 02-01-2003 04:45 AM:

i use the clinque facial scrub..for men lol...and i dont think i can afford to go to a spa since i'm only 16, but wut kinda products have benzil peroxide??? o, and i hear that if u wipe ur face with a towel to lift the lather of the cleaner (ie: neurogena, clearsil) its better than washing it off with water, is dis tru?

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 02-02-2003 07:09 AM:

i'm hella lazy. mai mom alwaize laments about how i don't keep mai face clean but o well. i've used a lot of different soaps - clinique, neutrogena, noxzema, etc - but none of them realli worked. i'd say the soap actualli duzn't matter that much; it's how u treat ur skin. like inkstand sed, drink lots of water and don't stress out too much. also, if ur skin is oily, that is a huge problem cuz air can't get into the pores and so stuff builds up and that causes acne. blech. so make sure ur skin stays nice and aired out!

Posted by IamJ on 02-09-2003 09:29 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by AzNmAgE
i use the clinque facial scrub..for men lol...and i dont think i can afford to go to a spa since i'm only 16, but wut kinda products have benzil peroxide??? o, and i hear that if u wipe ur face with a towel to lift the lather of the cleaner (ie: neurogena, clearsil) its better than washing it off with water, is dis tru?

products with benzoyl peroxide are like those zit creams...such as clearasil vanishing cream...das what i use...the 10% one is really strong so it works...but it does make my skin a little dry

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-10-2003 12:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by IamJ
products with benzoyl peroxide are like those zit creams...such as clearasil vanishing cream...das what i use...the 10% one is really strong so it works...but it does make my skin a little dry

it can esp if you have sensitive skin or something that's why after you wash your face you put a non oil lotion ^_^

i use water and soap cause i dunt care lol

Posted by marvinOPPA on 02-10-2003 07:08 AM:

this is all well and good...and all this crap dries the hell outta ur skin....so umm like....i should shave everyday and dry skin aint a good thing....anybody kno any good face lotions
i would shave everyday if dry skin wasnt a problem...dry skin hurts

Posted by tm11 on 02-10-2003 08:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
this is all well and good...and all this crap dries the hell outta ur skin....so umm like....i should shave everyday and dry skin aint a good thing....anybody kno any good face lotions
i would shave everyday if dry skin wasnt a problem...dry skin hurts

the nivea for men products are pretty good