Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Do you believe in.... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=26)

Posted by lilkrnangel on 03-29-2002 10:50 AM:

Question Do you believe in....

love at first sight or lust at first sight??
i sometimes believe in it, but i havent found that special someone yet

yes, i believe in love at first sight
no, that stuff is bull
maybe, the gut feeling
WFT, what are you talking about?!

thanks jkme

Posted by dope nose on 03-29-2002 12:29 PM:

there is no such thing as love

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-29-2002 12:56 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by dope nose
there is no such thing as love

LOL. Are you serious??? Of course there's a such thing, you probably haven't felt it yet, or maybe your just bitter..

Posted by tamoose on 03-29-2002 01:12 PM:

i don't believe it whatsoever

Posted by WynterzTiger on 03-29-2002 01:28 PM:

I believe in love at first sight but wouldn't that be based more so on attraction (looks) and not one's personality... ? >_<

Posted by Jet on 03-29-2002 02:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by WynterzTiger
I believe in love at first sight but wouldn't that be based more so on attraction (looks) and not one's personality... ? >_<

then that's not love. that's lust.

love is the a higher degree of caring about a person. love is when you can care and worry about someone's complete well being, physically, emotionally and spiritually.

you can't get that with just a look. for those who think they can, well, then they haven't felt real love yet. it's just infatuation.

Posted by krnxswat on 03-29-2002 03:52 PM:

haha i loved so mani ppl in first sight..
so i guess i belive in iT :rolleyes

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-29-2002 05:09 PM:

Iyah, love is a word that gets misused in this world a lot!!! Love is not very specific... (the word) But I don't believe in it... It's just attraction...

Posted by mc_jjang on 03-29-2002 06:12 PM:

i think love is an overused word.... but still i think there is such a thing as love....
i felt and it feel great... but its all in the past so.... oh well
thanks...

WOO HOO!!!!

Posted by alecks on 03-29-2002 07:29 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by mc_jjang
i think loce is an overused word.... but still i think there is such a thing as love....
i felt and it feel great... but its all in the past so.... oh well
thanks...

WOO HOO!!!!

yeah...
damn pop culture obsession with loce

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-29-2002 07:31 PM:

lol loce.

Posted by girl0verdose on 03-30-2002 05:21 AM:

naw, i don't believe in lafs either... usually it's just infatuation.. crushes and such.

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 03-30-2002 06:24 AM:

well...

it could happen. but if u fall in love at first sight...doesn't it meant that u've fallen in love with his/her face rather than who that person realli is?

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-30-2002 07:28 AM:

Re: well...

quote:
Originally posted by Yupkki MEL
it could happen. but if u fall in love at first sight...doesn't it meant that u've fallen in love with his/her face rather than who that person realli is?

You could love someone's eyes..hahaha

"Love your eyes, they are so pretty!"
:rolleyes

Posted by tianshi on 03-30-2002 07:03 PM:

I think "love at first sight" is pure infatuation. You see someone and go "wow that person's hot/pretty" and like the way they look...but what do you know about that person? How od you know you'd like their personality? Sometimes the best-looking people can be the biggest a-holes, because they KNOW they're good-looking. So...maybe you really like a person after seeing them and talking to them once or twice, but I doubt you'd LOVE a person just by seeing them once for five seconds. You might love the way they look...but not much else.

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 08:02 PM:

love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast..it is not proud. it is not rude,it is not self seekin, it is not easily angered, it keeps no recard of wrongs..love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.. it always protects, alwayz trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....

-1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-30-2002 08:05 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
love is patient, love is kind. it does not envy it does not boast..it is not proud. it is not rude,it is not self seekin, it is not easily angered, it keeps no recard of wrongs..love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth.. it always protects, alwayz trusts, always hopes, always perseveres....

-1 Corinthians 13:4-7

Love sounds like the perfect person.

Posted by JuBiLee on 03-30-2002 09:54 PM:

Wink

i do believe in it but havent really experienced it b4

Posted by krnxswat on 03-31-2002 05:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by SoundCtrl

Love sounds like the perfect person.

ahah babo~

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-03-2002 08:11 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by JuBiLee
i do believe in it but havent really experienced it b4

exactly. i believe in it tho i'm very romantic. this is how i plan to marry danny ^^