Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- knowing you bout to get robbed (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8514)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-01-2002 01:58 AM:

knowing you bout to get robbed

Yea these lil bitch was talkin about how they gonna snatch my bag n shyt lol then they came up to me then sumone came out of the cuts and said don't fuck around how would u like to be robbed for sumthyn so they left the bus lol i found it funny cuz it was juss sum candy all they had to do do was juss asked i would of gave them sum lol

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 12-01-2002 03:24 AM:

damn, you must've had some goooooood candy on you!

taking the bus is scary! there was this crazy guy on the bus and i had to sit next to him cuz there was no other place to sit and he started cleaning his pocket lining from ALL his pocket lint!! but he did it for like 10 goddamn minutes!!

ne ways ..

but you musta been kinda scared right? being confronted by a group of people ...

i would've like peed in my pants -_-

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-01-2002 04:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
damn, you must've had some goooooood candy on you!

taking the bus is scary! there was this crazy guy on the bus and i had to sit next to him cuz there was no other place to sit and he started cleaning his pocket lining from ALL his pocket lint!! but he did it for like 10 goddamn minutes!!

ne ways ..

but you musta been kinda scared right? being confronted by a group of people ...

i would've like peed in my pants -_-

nah not really i really didn't care it was juss candy and alameda cats msot are poodles well it was only dis one girl lol o well i still think she should of just asked

Posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó on 12-02-2002 07:39 AM:

I got pick-pocketed to much in Korea. Now I always put my wallet in my front pocket. If i'm wearing a back of some sort I always set it in front of me.

Posted by Klumzy on 12-02-2002 07:57 AM:

omg ur name is really umm unique

Posted by ¨Õ¨Ø¨ß¨á¨Ú¨Ó on 12-02-2002 08:02 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Klumzy
omg ur name is really umm unique

Thank you. You can only type these characters on Korean keyboard.

Posted by weed smoka on 12-03-2002 03:54 AM:

i got jacked by some monkies...grabbed me from behind and i was with my so called friend that didnt do shit but just look

Posted by JuJu on 12-03-2002 04:28 AM:

dang! must be scary! :omg:

i was in china n i went shoppin at nite out on da streets... (liddo booth lined up on da streets) n i watched someone cut a persons bag n steal da wallet... it was hecka funnie... i did feel bad... buh wut can u do?

Posted by saranghae on 12-04-2002 06:02 AM:

oh wow alex... haha... makes me want some candy.

i don't think i ever been robbed before... maybe 20 bux from my backpack?

Posted by Street RSX on 12-05-2002 02:01 AM:

in school sumone jacked my guess watch.. buh itz ok!! i bought myself a new kenneth cole watch so im happiee!! and i had a dkny watch to bak it up.. i hav too much watches.. buh that guess watch wuz special to me!! that watch i bought wit my first ever paycheck!!! argh...

Posted by eddiee on 12-05-2002 02:03 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
in school sumone jacked my guess watch.. buh itz ok!! i bought myself a new kenneth cole watch so im happiee!! and i had a dkny watch to bak it up.. i hav too much watches.. buh that guess watch wuz special to me!! that watch i bought wit my first ever paycheck!!! argh...

can i have a watch?

:)

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 12-05-2002 02:10 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by LiLbLuEaZnBoY

can i have a watch?

:)

puhaha i dun dink sho eddie! i wan a watch >D =x

Posted by Street RSX on 12-05-2002 02:17 AM:

first eddie ima smack yoo!! and then yooo can take my dkny watch cuz i dun wear it anymore hahahaa.. and leesa!!! i jus buy yoo a new one!!!

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 12-05-2002 02:29 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
first eddie ima smack yoo!! and then yooo can take my dkny watch cuz i dun wear it anymore hahahaa.. and leesa!!! i jus buy yoo a new one!!!
woOhoOo.. LOL.. JK! dun buy me useless stuff >_< i alreadie hab watch.. spend the money on yurself xp

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-05-2002 06:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
oh wow alex... haha... makes me want some candy.

i don't think i ever been robbed before... maybe 20 bux from my backpack?

lol i stole some one's pencils and gamboy advance x( i'm such a bad person

Posted by saranghae on 12-05-2002 06:25 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi

lol i stole some one's pencils and gamboy advance x( i'm such a bad person

haha

ooo... gamboy.

people steal my pencils all the time :sad: they say they lose them... but probably keep them... psh... evil people... haha

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 12-05-2002 11:59 PM:

hehehe hehehe, life few years agoi was part of this group "Giovani Bomb Squad", and we would steal pokemon cards. Lol it was pretty funny until my friend started crying because i took his team rocket psyduck.... But hey we had like 50 holigramz

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by EviL RicE 666 on 12-06-2002 12:15 AM:

haha candy...i never stole nethin from nebody
so far in school the only thing that got stolen from me was an eraser and 2 of my fav uniball pen i love those uniballs n they both got stole when i was in rotc

Posted by Street RSX on 12-06-2002 01:18 PM:

i hate getting robbed.. yoo feel so shitty..

Posted by rawr itz errinn on 12-09-2002 01:47 AM:

*jacks aaron's rims, windshield wipers, and the mashimaro*