Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 20 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Anime (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- any other animes to get besides the ones on my signature? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11063)

Posted by Kaibigan268 on 03-02-2003 11:40 PM:

any other animes to get besides the ones on my signature?

well are there any others? -please dun say anything that is showing on wb or dragonball.z.gt

edit i fergot to say that ive seen most of the kenshin eps, and slam dunk, and fushigi

Posted by apexkw on 03-03-2003 08:47 PM:

gundam wing...they talk sometimes alot but when they fight its super cool....
and you can watch Ceres its made by the same peeps as fushigi
but if your korean and know alot of korean tales and stuff then don't get it b/c it will only piss you off...
b/c the whole story background is based on a korean tale
but they really messed it up and then it kinda goes on and on
and they don't even get the tale right...so yea its interesting but it pissed me off......

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 03-03-2003 11:02 PM:

hey eddie this is kevin from c++. u prolly saw ghost in the shell but thats always a good one. but thats a movie so i guess that dont count.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 03-03-2003 11:34 PM:

Re: any other animes to get besides the ones on my signature?

quote:
Originally posted by Kaibigan268
well are there any others?

yes. There are a lot.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by J-DraGoNz on 03-21-2003 06:50 AM:

Re: Re: any other animes to get besides the ones on my signature?

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
yes. There are a lot.

MUCH MUCH more

appleseed (didnt like this too much, alot of blood tho), patlabor, macross, final fantasy (its pretty gay tho), project ako, akira, angel cop, bio hunter, demon city, etc... i can go on haha

http://www.mcjdragonz.com

http://www.dynamicvocalz.tk

http://www.streetmaderecordz.tk

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 03-21-2003 11:04 PM:

hellsing!!!!

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by niggoreanboi on 03-22-2003 12:12 AM:

ghost in the shell : stand alone complex, vampire hunter D, record of lost lodess or something, inuyasha, there's alot

Posted by orange on 04-02-2003 10:33 AM:

Naruto. One piece. Nadesico. FLCL are some good ones I've seen.

Posted by lostadonis on 04-02-2003 09:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
ghost in the shell : stand alone complex, vampire hunter D, record of lost lodess or something, inuyasha, there's alot

RECORD OF LODOSS WARS!!! yeah man, I'm glad someone brought that up.

Brief: If you like Lord of the Rings, you'll love Record...

And guys...NINJA SCROLL! Classic. (don't know if someone posted that one up yet...just thought I'd say it again if someone did.)

Posted by orange on 04-02-2003 11:56 PM:

I didn't really like the original Record of the Lodoss war. I liked the second part which is an alternate version called Record of the Lodoss war: Chronicles of the heroic knights. It has all the character from the first but with an slightly fixed plot and a different main character.

Posted by lostadonis on 04-03-2003 12:49 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by orange
I didn't really like the original Record of the Lodoss war. I liked the second part which is an alternate version called Record of the Lodoss war: Chronicles of the heroic knights. It has all the character from the first but with an slightly fixed plot and a different main character.

Really? Does it take place during the same time? or is it more like a prequel? sequel? As far as the first one, I liked it, but it had an open end to it. Like it's calling for a second part...I always wondered if the chronicles was a sequel.

Posted by nyCz miLanO on 04-03-2003 01:47 AM:

inuyasha's good

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Posted by orange on 04-03-2003 04:06 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by lostadonis
Really? Does it take place during the same time? or is it more like a prequel? sequel? As far as the first one, I liked it, but it had an open end to it. Like it's calling for a second part...I always wondered if the chronicles was a sequel.

Haha, well, I watched Chronicles of the herioc knight before finishing the original, so when I watched it I was all confused and didn't know what was going on.

It's a sequel, sort of. It's suppose to take place 5 years after the original but Ashram isn't dead yet. There are some minor plot twists like Shiris and Orson are introduced as new characters. The main character is Spark, not Parn.

Yea it's a little confusing @_@

Posted by rhymester* on 04-06-2003 03:38 PM:

Gensomaden Saiyuki!! Damn funny!!

Posted by Kaibigan268 on 04-30-2003 01:55 AM:

Heh its been a while since I've posted but jus to let u all know I've finished - Ah! My Goddess, Angelic Layer, Chobits, Evangelion, FLCL, Golden Boy, .Hack//Sign, Hand Maid May, Love Hina, Serial Experiments Lain, I, My, Me Strawberry Eggs, Bubblegum Crisis 2040, Vandread, Vandread 2nd Stage, Onegai Teacher, Video Girl Ai, Ai Yori Aoshi, Kanon, Noir, Kare Kano, Weiss Kreuz, Flame of Recca, Fruits Basket, Great Teacher Onizuka, .hack//dusk, Full Metal Panic, Mahoromatic, Mahoromatic S2, Sister Princess, DNA˛, Samurai Deeper Kyo, Azumanga Daioh, Ayashi no Ceres, & Kiddy Grade

I currently have these animes on my hd that haven't been finished yet or i just havent gotten to them yet (h = finish downloading it, i = incomplete) - Hellsing(h), Mahou, Senshi Riui(i), Groove Adventure Rave(i), Angel Sanctuary(h), Read or Die(h), Sister Princess RePure(i), Angel's Tail(i), Boogiepop Phantom(h), Burn Up W(i), Digi Charat(i), Full Moon wo Sagashite(i), Get Backers(i), Ghost in the Shell(i), Gundam Seed(i), Gunparade March(i), .hack//liminality(i), Iketeru Futari(i), Macross Plus(i), Nadesico(i), Nanaka 6/17(i), Naruto(i), Pita Ten(i), RahXephon(i), Saber Marionette J(i), Spiral(i), Those Who Hunt Elves(i), Tiny Snow Fairy Sugar(i), Weiss Kreuz Gluhen(i), Wolf's Rain(i), & X-TV(i)

Posted by .aS.|5p!7f!|23 on 04-30-2003 02:05 AM:

someones obcessed... lol seriously tho. its all good tho this is kevin from c++

Posted by on 04-30-2003 02:51 AM:

pokemon, gotta catch 'em all

Posted by indecisive on 05-02-2003 07:53 PM:

RECORD OF LODOSS WAR OAV!!!!
Gundam X
Gundam Seed
Inuyasha
Initial D

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by Spartan on 05-10-2003 04:39 AM:

Hell sing kicked major ass. DVD 4 like came with the patch on the soldier's arms. :-D

Too short though.

Posted by Yu Lin on 05-24-2003 04:09 PM:

hmmm i recommend hellsing and cowboy bebop very highly. If you want something lighter and w/ more comedy/romance, you cant go wrong with love hina or chobits.