Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Personal Pictures (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- very long time (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16451)

Posted by queeNyshin on 12-14-2005 01:36 AM:

very long time

I'm probably too old to be on this thing, but I was a member a LONG time ago. so just saying hello!

haha I don't know how to post a picture up, so I don't know if I'm doing it right.

Posted by calintz on 12-15-2005 05:20 PM:

i noticed u drew on ureself some fake clothes.....explain plzz......besides that, i love u @_@

Posted by Romeo157 on 12-16-2005 03:56 AM:

i don't remember but after seeing that picture... i can't never forget you now ...

Posted by indecisive on 12-19-2005 10:07 AM:

cute pic! boo-urns to the drawn on clothes lol

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by Alchemist on 12-19-2005 06:21 PM:

Maybe her real clothes were mad wack and she doesn't want people making fun of her.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 12-20-2005 03:37 PM:

true, good point.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Ladi Jay on 12-21-2005 05:34 AM:

you're cute!

and I really like the clothes, honestly!

Posted by queeNyshin on 12-23-2005 10:48 PM:

HAHAHAHA lol thanks, i was wearing clothes but then it was plain, and i was bored. LOL i drew another picture with paint, cus i was bored. me and my friend Hyunie

Posted by indecisive on 12-27-2005 01:29 PM:

Re: very long time

quote:
Originally posted by queeNyshin

favourite pic :D

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by Romeo157 on 12-30-2005 03:41 AM:

queeNyshin

dang babe queeNyshin u look hot, when I look at ur pic make me wanna bang u so hard make ur tears come out eye

Posted by tea on 12-31-2005 09:24 PM:

Re: queeNyshin

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
dang babe queeNyshin u look hot, when I look at ur pic make me wanna bang u so hard make ur tears come out eye

her occupation does say that shes a hooker

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 01-02-2006 12:04 AM:

Re: queeNyshin

quote:

haha, his horniness was not satisfied from his initial post. Now i think he's set though, the second one gave him a good high feeling.

-Cromwell

Posted by queeNyshin on 01-02-2006 03:08 AM:

dang ROMEO you must get all the ladies with your "sweet talk" is that game I hear? cus I dont need no online game talk aiite? thanks for trying tho. LATEEE..

and no I am not a hooker but I could be your baby's mama if you want me to. I just didn't think anyone would read my profile so I just wrote random stuff in there. But if you want to know what my real occupation is, I'm a full time student, and I work a part time job as a hostess at a resturant.

Posted by Romeo157 on 01-03-2006 05:34 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by queeNyshin
dang ROMEO you must get all the ladies with your "sweet talk" is that game I hear? cus I dont need no online game talk aiite? thanks for trying tho. LATEEE..

and no I am not a hooker but I could be your baby's mama if you want me to. I just didn't think anyone would read my profile so I just wrote random stuff in there. But if you want to know what my real occupation is, I'm a full time student, and I work a part time job as a hostess at a resturant.

to be honest thats not me who wrote that... you see i'm not the only 1 who know this SN password... there 1 other, my Ex-Gf and we just broke up like a week ago... so if anything else like that comes up... remember is not me... sorry for that...

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-09-2006 08:46 PM:

quote:
to be honest thats not me who wrote that... you see i'm not the only 1 who know this SN password... there 1 other, my Ex-Gf and we just broke up like a week ago... so if anything else like that comes up... remember is not me... sorry for that...

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 01-13-2006 12:34 AM:

quote:

and i am Jusun Lee... founder of the wackest forum in the world.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Romeo157 on 01-13-2006 06:14 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
and i am Jusun Lee... founder of the wackest forum in the world.

hahahaha i guess i can't prove that huh? but i can tell you this. she just recently join like a 2week ago i think... her jusunlee id: "annietilaxai" check it out for yourself...

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 01-13-2006 12:43 PM:

i think you know what you said proves, so i will just leave this message to not state the obvious explicitly.

-Cromwell

Posted by queeNyshin on 01-16-2006 01:23 AM:

Ummm.. I'm so confused. are you guys talking about me? cus seriously I was a member a long time ago my sn was krnraindrop or babobecky or something along the lines. yea.... LOL I'm so confused. o.O

Posted by queeNyshin on 01-16-2006 01:25 AM:

oh yea I was bored again.. WEBCAM MAGIC.. LOL