Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- What is "In " in korean fashion / (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=738)

Posted by Winnie on 04-16-2002 04:24 PM:

Lightbulb What is "In " in korean fashion /

:rolleyes What is " in" korean fashion? I found that most of korean are very stylish and trendy . They have fair skin and good feature and good complexion.
I want to dress like korean style but i do have chinese face look so not so trendy no matter whatever i do to my hair style .. or make up ! FInally i don't make up .. coz try to be natural see how . Anyone .. can suggest me ???

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-16-2002 04:33 PM:

awww how nice :)

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-16-2002 09:57 PM:

in a march issue of a fashion mag (big ol' things...) the things that seemed to appear a lot were... wide-legged capris (capri's were called 7-boo.... and these pants are called 9-boo).... and converse shoes.... and... blazer/raincoat like things...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-17-2002 05:56 PM:

Re: What is "In " in korean fashion /

quote:
Originally posted by Winnie
:rolleyes What is " in" korean fashion? I found that most of korean are very stylish and trendy . They have fair skin and good feature and good complexion.
I want to dress like korean style but i do have chinese face look so not so trendy no matter whatever i do to my hair style .. or make up ! FInally i don't make up .. coz try to be natural see how . Anyone .. can suggest me ???

wuz wrong wid chinese face? I have a chinese face (hahah cause i'm chinese) but i'm actually a lot more paler than other chinese people...bleach your hair or somethin *shrug* :huh:

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-19-2002 04:57 PM:

Anything trendy that yuo've seen. Add on a few accessories or something. Cute hair stuff. decorated jeans. cute shoes. whatever. I'll dig up some stuff for ya.
Hey keep it up with the natural look! I'm doin' the same!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Babu2002 on 04-26-2002 09:47 AM:

SportReplay

SportReplay, TBJ, FRJ, CLRIDE, and sPoon are kewl... or VIKI.

Posted by Babu2002 on 04-26-2002 09:48 AM:

SportReplay

SportReplay, TBJ, FRJ, CLRIDE, and sPoon are kewl... or VIKI. :stupid:

Posted by Chil on 04-29-2002 08:54 AM:

Re: What is "In " in korean fashion /

quote:
Originally posted by Winnie

suggestion:
dont try to be like a "korean" style and develop your own style
that will show our your personality and probably look much nicer on u
and if that fails
just looks at magazines and shit
should find suggested help, remember japan has tons of fashion mags you might wanna look at(can't think of any off top of my head) for clothes and make up patterns for all occasions and seasons. btw, natural look is good, make up though is good too. depends on situation

keep it real!

Posted by sangxjin on 05-02-2002 01:47 PM:

You cant forget roll up the tight jeans look.

Posted by WhiteLee on 05-11-2002 03:06 PM:

Old school shoes are really in right now.
Reebok, Nike, Adidas, whatever.
No hightops. Like the 70s type kind.
I like those.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by idunno on 05-19-2002 05:50 PM:

hmm i went to korea a while ago.. n chilled wit my cousin.. most of the girls there wear:

ghetto clothes
striped stuff
fashion pants (rips,shredded,glitter,beaded,bleached,rinsed,etc)

sweatshirt-material shirts..
shirts wit people printed on them
army-ish stuff
high heels
leg warmers
BURBERRY
and lots of fake stuff

mostly, everything is like petite and cute.. and the lil korean girls juss strut around in them hehe