Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 12 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- Formal Dresses (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=15231)

Posted by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-26-2004 03:28 PM:

Formal Dresses

Ok~ i need help with this u guys....hahahaha theres a formal coming up at my school like a month and a half away....i want to at least have my dressed picked out so i can order it soon so if theres any problem i still have time to return and stuff! so! i have it narrowed down to a few~ tell me which ones u like the best....or post any cute ones that u know of! thanks SO much! well here it goes!
i love this one soo much! and it comes in so many colors!

hahahahahah i love this~its just so much fun!!!! lol but its so expensive!

like the first one but with straps~

this ones pretty plain but i really like it

this ones ok i guess~

sorry! haha last one! i really like this but im afraid its to much~

i wanted something kind of fun! not to plain~ i love colorsss! but i really dont know...so~~~what do u guys think?

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 01-27-2004 04:16 AM:

i like:

i actually like the cream-colored one a little more because i go for simple, elegant styles. have fun at your dance

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-27-2004 06:03 AM:

i think the blue one is the best one up there :)

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 01-27-2004 06:17 AM:

the last 3 are hot.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by rhymester* on 01-27-2004 08:31 AM:

i like this but i dont like the color

Posted by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-28-2004 12:25 AM:

thank you guys so much i still dont know though i love all of them! hahaha the blue one is my favorite i think....but i really like the black and white one,too(the last one)!! haha jeez i thought picking a dress was hard! i still gotta find a date! hahaha

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 01-28-2004 07:57 AM:

agreed. the blue one is very special the last one is stunning as well. g'luck choosing!

Posted by saranghae on 01-29-2004 06:02 AM:

i like the first blue one.. its really pretty :]
and the second one is nice too.. really unique.. u'll stand out =]

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-29-2004 06:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
the last 3 are hot.

eh the black one seems so depressing

the beiged color one is classy but color i dislike

the sea green type color one is ok color i don't like as well, but it is classy

over all with the nice style and color is the blue dress, but it could be the person and how they look in them :)

get the colorfuleo ne the peach yellow one so you can be the diffrent one and turn heads :)

Posted by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-29-2004 10:21 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
eh the black one seems so depressing

the beiged color one is classy but color i dislike

the sea green type color one is ok color i don't like as well, but it is classy

over all with the nice style and color is the blue dress, but it could be the person and how they look in them :)

get the colorfuleo ne the peach yellow one so you can be the diffrent one and turn heads :)

hahaha...i realllllllllllllllllllllly want the second one buts if so expensive....but i want it so bad!!! ahhh!!! so i might just get the blue one...but i dont know what color to get it in...haha

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-29-2004 11:17 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by GDandYBsOneLove
hahaha...i realllllllllllllllllllllly want the second one buts if so expensive....but i want it so bad!!! ahhh!!! so i might just get the blue one...but i dont know what color to get it in...haha

what color is your shoes :D

Posted by GDandYBsOneLove on 01-29-2004 11:55 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
what color is your shoes :D

haha dont know yet...i gotta look for those, too! now all i need is shoes...and a date! haha