Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 51 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- Final 9 Baybee!!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3817)

Posted by Precious_BaByT on 07-18-2002 02:11 AM:

Talking ** Need Help **

(First off, i wasn't sure exactly where i was suppose to post this, but if its in the wrong spot... will the owner of the site let me know, and i'll correct it )

keke. my summer is pretty whateverz... considering all my friends are on vacation (aigoo.. so am i, but hmm... everyone's EVERYWHERE but Ohio these days). So i decided to enter the MTV LAST FAN STANDING CONTEST

So.... if u guys could, today... tomorrow, and everyday after that til the deadline... ... (i don't care how many times.. preferrably like 10 times a day would be great... puhehe. )

( my user name on MTV.COM is "Jini_KISS" )
Go to www.mtv.com Go under the "On Air" section and click on "Video Music Awards". To cast ur vote. Voting starts TODAY!!! ** NOTE ** If voting more than once... please do not press "back" button... or it'll totally null the vote, it won't even count. THanks again... LETS WIN THIS!!! (for all the asians man!!)

~~ JiNi_KISS (Theresa) ~~

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-18-2002 02:13 AM:

Ooo... you have my vote!!! hehehe!!!

-edit- err.. where do we go from there???

-edit again- hahaha.. I already voted... I'm sure I'll go back and vote!!! hehe

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-18-2002 02:13 AM:

of course i will vote for ya

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by tea on 07-18-2002 02:33 AM:

im doin it now...o wait...18th XD

Posted by Precious_BaByT on 07-18-2002 03:12 AM:

aigoo

i meant voting starts today

Lets get an Asian person representin this year!! hehehe.

~ Jini_KISS (Theresa) ~

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 07-18-2002 03:15 AM:

Wait, I'm kinda lost.
What is the MTV Last Fan Standing Contest!?

Yeah, I'll vote for you, but when you win, what do you get!?
Thanks~ ^_^

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 07-18-2002 03:26 AM:

yo if you that bored in boring ohio.. come have fun in fun ny.. d=D i'll buy you a hot dog.. and maybe put some ketchup on dat..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by tea on 07-18-2002 03:48 AM:

Re: aigoo

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
i meant voting starts today

Lets get an Asian person representin this year!! hehehe.

~ Jini_KISS (Theresa) ~

isnt today the 17th??

Posted by junjinluber33 on 07-18-2002 04:23 AM:

wasup jini unnie! ish catherine! ahhhh! i wanted to join the contest! buh my mom n dad wouldnt let me~ i'll vote for you! WoOhOo! go jini unnie!

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by junjinluber33 on 07-18-2002 04:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
Wait, I'm kinda lost.
What is the MTV Last Fan Standing Contest!?

Yeah, I'll vote for you, but when you win, what do you get!?
Thanks~ ^_^

it's a contest where people get to vote for their fav. n the winners get to fly to ny, get new clothes, and be an announcer for the MTV VIDEO MUSIC AWARDS. cool huh?!!

Posted by Precious_BaByT on 07-18-2002 04:35 AM:

k... here's detailed info... (puhahaha... if peeps vote directly from my profile page "jini_kiss" its DOUBLE lol, i'm sure everysingle contestant is doing the same thing as i am... puhehe. BUT... here's what it all comes down to... )

* quoted from MTV site *

First Round Voting**
First Round Voting is now on. The MTV.com community can review all LFS candidate applications and decide whether to accept or reject candidates. LFS candidates can also use this time to campaign for themselves by emailing buddies and beefing up their Member Profiles.

Semi-Finalist Round**
Once we've tallied up the votes, we'll announce the 9 semi-finalists and open up the polls again. That's when the daily elimination round kicks in--each day, we'll reject the candidate with the least votes, until four fans are left standing.

Finalist Round**
We'll start the voting from scratch and fly our four finalists out to NYC, where they'll get the royal treatment and compete for the coveted two spots.

Winners Announced**
Finally, we'll count up all the votes and unveil the two Last Fans Standing. They'll present the Viewer's Choice award live on stage at the VMAs.
[B][B][B][B]

*** Now, how many times has Korea been dissed on mtv? kekeke... i LOVE MTV, but i wanna win this for all of us... which brings me back to the 1994 VMAs... Seo TaiJi wins KOREAs VIEWERs CHOICE>... but they pronounce them as "Tai- CHEE boys"... wtfreak?? THen... H.o.T wins BEST KOREA GROUP (viewers choice) in 1999 ? SUppose to be honored with the award from Spears... but they got that lil dinky room, aigoo. Then 2000... CLON wins VIewers CHoice... but they end up showing JoPD's view by accident. *AIGOO* ***

-- why's getting top 4 so important to me? i wanna go on TRL to be able to give shout outs to this forum, soompi, solid07, and typeV... i never had the chance to in Korea... and my word is my bond. ^_~ Lets WIN this thing!! --

KoreA Hwaitting!!! Asian Sensations... FIGHTING!!!

(wow, i sound psycho... puhehe ... oh well)

~ JiNi_KiSS (Theresa) ~

Posted by junjinluber33 on 07-18-2002 04:43 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Precious_BaByT
-- why's getting top 4 so important to me? i wanna go on TRL to be able to give shout outs to this forum, soompi, solid07, and typeV... i never had the chance to in Korea... and my word is my bond. ^_~

wOoHoO! ima tell everyone to watch if you win! no one believes that i've talked to the REAL jini ya kno? gotta tell all my friends to vote for u now! keke!
go jini unnie!

Posted by Street RSX on 07-18-2002 04:55 AM:

R Yoo REalli Jini from Kiss... wow Nice to meet... umm... *talk* to yoo on JSL forums... whoa i cant believ it wow!!! Im speechless........ ....... ........ wow....

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 07-18-2002 05:05 AM:

yeah and if ur on trl can u give a shout out to me.. then you'll get all the hot dogs you wantt

its sang cheon
pronounced "Sahng Chun"

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Precious_BaByT on 07-18-2002 05:38 AM:

here's a direct link...

to my profile on MTV

http://www.mtv.com/community/profil...rname=Jini_Kiss

Posted by seung ju on 07-18-2002 05:46 AM:

link doesnt work

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 07-18-2002 05:54 AM:

fine ignore me.. see if i vote for you.. pshhh..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Street RSX on 07-18-2002 02:45 PM:

haha... dunt worrie mann at least shes in here n sayin stuph to us damn i still cant believ shes actualli in this forum....

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 07-18-2002 05:51 PM:

yeah she's a cyber geek like the rest of us.. whoopee

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Precious_BaByT on 07-18-2002 06:40 PM:

KeN VeRsUs RyU: i find it offensive that u assumed i 'ignored' u. :sad: My badz, i didn't even see ur first post. Anyways, i'm not a huge fan of hot-dogs (stemmed from when i was younger...keke). Aren't we all computer geeks? Without the internet, i'd be dead right now. K then... One Love, Take Carez, n God BLess

~ Jini_KISS (THERESA) ~