Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 35 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- yipee skippy! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5393)

Posted by mariposa on 09-14-2002 01:31 AM:

yipee skippy!

my mom got a black 2002 thunderbird
and i got a 2001 mustang......

yyaayyyyy hehe, come on ricers, wanna race?

j/k

Posted by Prototype on 09-14-2002 02:25 AM:

lmao ^_^;

anti-ricers make me all warm and fuzzy on the inside.

Posted by mariposa on 09-14-2002 02:54 AM:

hehe, really? why is that?
*^_^*

btw, i was wrong i have a 2002

Posted by Street RSX on 09-14-2002 04:03 AM:

damnz... are yoo jus callin anyone wit an import a ricer... thas jus wrong!! well i dun like domesticz anywayzz..(mah opinion, dunstart shit again) i think itz too big, im more satisfied wit small compact carz..

Posted by tea on 09-14-2002 04:32 AM:

ahh a ford eh? itll break down in a couple of months...probably the trasmission first...thats what happened in my friend's mustang puahaha

Posted by volcom strider on 09-14-2002 04:48 AM:

fords are pieces of shit.

Posted by Street RSX on 09-14-2002 04:51 AM:

werdd.. i ate how they buyin off all euroz and changin it.. like tha new ford made Jags, they look like taurus' from tha rear

Posted by marvinOPPA on 09-14-2002 07:13 AM:

HAHA

yo ill race you....i dun care if ur mustang is a GT ill still smoke u up...lol......but i cant handle a cobra, or a salleen....im not sure bout a svt...but ill try

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-14-2002 02:55 PM:

your green piece off ddong can't handle ddong. i'll race you in my skateboard dawg

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by marvinOPPA on 09-15-2002 12:10 AM:

actually stock gsr can beat mustang gt in quarter....and u dont have a skateboard....

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-15-2002 12:44 AM:

i have a snowboard

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 09-15-2002 01:36 AM:

its all about the german cars

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by indecisive on 09-15-2002 03:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
its all about the german cars

das da shit. I used to be a ricer...but no more...rice is too played out. I'm a Eurofreak now. I'LL MURDER YOU IN MY BMW!!! ......if I ever get it modded up..heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by sangxjin on 09-16-2002 01:00 AM:

the mustang gt is not that fast. it doesnt look that bad though. its a relatively heavy car for its underpowered engine. i think they could have bored it out and gotten a lil more power out of the v8 they have for one of their models. the svt is not bad at all. it can actually compete with the z06 for a while but then it loses. the cobra is amazing. but what do i know, im just a kid.

Props To Huby

Posted by Street RSX on 09-16-2002 04:07 AM:

i jus think that tha mustangz are too big and look hella heavy... i dun kno.. it doesnt reallie look like a sportz car..

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-16-2002 04:12 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive

das da shit. I used to be a ricer...but no more...rice is too played out. I'm a Eurofreak now. I'LL MURDER YOU IN MY BMW!!! ......if I ever get it modded up..heh.

im reallllly getting sick of people thinking the term "ricer" and imports mean the same thing... guess what.. if your ass is retarded enough your bmw can be rice too..

i didnt mean nothing by that indecisive.. just ranting and raving bout nothing.. continue with the topic! yipee skippy!

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by volcom strider on 09-16-2002 05:42 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
im reallllly getting sick of people thinking the term "ricer" and imports mean the same thing... guess what.. if your ass is retarded enough your bmw can be rice too..

to damn true.

Posted by Prototype on 09-16-2002 09:00 AM:

rice is 4 cylinders trying to be fast.

if you have 4 cylinders are try to compete with the displacement of a v6 or v8, all motor, you're rice.

I've been thinking of nitrous usage as rice lately too. =\

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-16-2002 09:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Prototype
rice is 4 cylinders trying to be fast.

if you have 4 cylinders are try to compete with the displacement of a v6 or v8, all motor, you're rice.

I've been thinking of nitrous usage as rice lately too. =\

well dood.. theres a difference between.. 4 cylinder trying to be fast.. and 4 cylinders that are fast..
if you have a 4 cylinder trying to compete with anyting else.. AND kickin their butt.. i dont think thats rice

yeah nitrous is kinda like cheating.. but everybody uses it.. not just 4 cylinders.. from grocery getters to funny cars

its all about the race... not how many cylinders you have in your cha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Prototype on 09-16-2002 05:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

well dood.. theres a difference between.. 4 cylinder trying to be fast.. and 4 cylinders that are fast..
if you have a 4 cylinder trying to compete with anyting else.. AND kickin their butt.. i dont think thats rice

yeah nitrous is kinda like cheating.. but everybody uses it.. not just 4 cylinders.. from grocery getters to funny cars

its all about the race... not how many cylinders you have in your cha.

actually I think its more about the driver :P

If a car that would normally be considered rice pulls up next to me, immediatley I think to myself; This guy doesnt know anything about cars or he wouldnt have spent that money.

but if he gets out and we talk about tuning 4 barrel carbs, or PMI. I'll respect him and his car.