Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 40 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Which Relationship will last longer? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10734)

Posted by TAIgrr on 02-14-2003 04:04 AM:

Which Relationship will last longer?

Both lover's character/personality/interests are ALIKE

Both lover's character/personality/interests are DIFFERENT

i watched the simpsons last time when Homer was searching for his true soulmate cause he thought marge and him were tooooo different fro eachother..

and at the end, it was him and marge..

so i think couples that have different personalities will last longer.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 02-14-2003 05:01 AM:

i'd say a lil bit of both
you know what they say opposites do attract
but iuno those smart ass people wouldn't want to go out with a "stupid" person would they? or a rich person wouldn't go with a person from the PJ would they? or non social shyt quiet person would go with a loud annoying person would they?

so i say both because we all don't look at things the same some people have better relationship with alike interest and stuff and some people have better luck with opposite

Posted by rhymester* on 02-14-2003 05:26 AM:

i'd say a mix too...for me it easier to get along with guys who share some same interests in me like music or dance or something like that. i mean there's more to talk about since he would know a lot of the same stuff. erm...i duno!

but as they say, opposites attract?

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 02-14-2003 08:19 PM:

I think its important to have variety in personality in a relationship. But for any relationship to work there must be a common ground... so id say there must be common instrests, different outlooks... if that makes sense

Posted by azn0monk on 02-14-2003 11:05 PM:

well tyger i thought that too but then again its just the simpsons

anyway, u need similarities to relate, and differences to open your mind

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 02-14-2003 11:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by azn0monk

anyway, u need similarities to relate, and differences to open your mind

that's quite possibly one of the best comments i've seen in this forum. i like that. wording and all.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by peter on 02-15-2003 10:00 AM:

Both lover's character/personality/interests are ALIKE<----

Both lover's character/personality/interests are DIFFERENT<----------

Posted by * Liah * on 02-15-2003 03:42 PM:

I'd have to say relationships with people being different.. because everyday you can learn something new about your friend instead of just knowing the same thing that you do regularly..

But also.. relationships with people being the same is good because you can always compare and laugh about one thing over and over again

Posted by marvinOPPA on 02-17-2003 05:05 AM:

relationships and "love" is all bullshit...the purpose of life is to PROCREATE...MAKE THEM BABIES...fuck all the bullshit...relationships and "love" BAH

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 02-17-2003 06:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
relationships and "love" is all bullshit...the purpose of life is to PROCREATE...MAKE THEM BABIES...fuck all the bullshit...relationships and "love" BAH

face the facts, you don't have to be such an angry little boy because your not getting any attention from the ladies.

Posted by TAIgrr on 02-17-2003 06:30 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0
face the facts, you don't have to be such an angry little boy because your not getting any attention from the ladies.

hm, guess youre wrong there. hes had.. 1, 2, 3,4, 5..... gfs.

haha, psyteks wrong once..

Posted by marvinOPPA on 02-17-2003 06:39 AM:

quote:
HAHAHA i think my version is gettin more action than ur version...and there is a reason why my name is SKUMBAG HAHAHAHA ...im not proud of that btw

Posted by Ladi Jay on 02-18-2003 02:20 AM:

quote:

WERD Marvin! Play them all and have fun!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 02-18-2003 09:54 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
haha, psyteks wrong once again..

lol, how ironic that it is coming from you, Chorong.

edit- re-added "again" into the quote.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Alchemist on 02-18-2003 10:26 PM:

quote:

Well in that case I'm promoting you to rabbit, Donnie won't mourn your death.

Posted by TAIgrr on 02-19-2003 01:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
lol, how ironic that it is coming from you, Chorong.

BAH!

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 02-19-2003 03:19 AM:

quote:
hm, guess youre wrong there. hes had.. 1, 2, 3,4, 5..... gfs.

wow, five or more girlfriends.

don't get me wrong, however, because that wasn't anything near an "i'm impressed" statement. in fact, its quite a record of failure if all you've learned from them is that everything is "bullshit".

to marvin: maybe relationships and love is all "bullshit" to you because you don't have anything more to give or offer in a relationship other than "bullshit"... so don't go off ranting with that "damned it all to hell" attitude just because your not the one doing anything right with the girls.

and something i won't let slide from you. face the facts. regardless if "your version is getting more action than my version", it still won't change that fact that "my version" is probably more respected among people than yours is. i feel clean. do you?

Posted by TAIgrr on 02-19-2003 05:26 AM:

quote:
wow, five or more girlfriends.

don't get me wrong, however, because that wasn't anything near an "i'm impressed" statement.

i didnt say it as a 'im impressed' statement.
I said it cause you said:
quote:
face the facts, .. your not getting any attention from the ladies.

meaning, the fact is marvin never had a girlfriend. but he did. i didnt say he was successful with them , but he still had some attention from them.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 02-19-2003 05:46 AM:

quote:

so chorong, any reason why you took out the "again" from your original statement?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by TAIgrr on 02-19-2003 06:22 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
so chorong, any reason why you took out the "again" from your original statement?

huh? again? what other time was he wrong?