Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 43 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- fast cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2811)

Posted by Jimwross on 06-29-2002 02:36 PM:

fast cars

having a great looking car is great and everything it it feels good to have the speed behind but if you think about it... unless your a TRUE racer why do you need 650+ hp? if your driving it to school you dont need to do a 1/4 in 10. i used to really want to drop turbos and be racer, then i started thinking about it more and more i dont know just didnt seem to make sense. anybody else think about it?

Posted by Prototype on 06-29-2002 09:44 PM:

because if you have a spoiler, ground effects, clear corners etc..

you just wasted a ton of money for absolutely nothing.

what did you gain?

nooooooooooooothing.

Posted by Jimwross on 06-29-2002 11:08 PM:

well like 85 percent of people know nothing about cars so you could go and pick up some clueless chicks? haha

Posted by Prototype on 06-29-2002 11:14 PM:

but most of those people have the common sense to know when a car is fast.

and you know how embarressing it would be, if you pulled up to a red light next to some shitty looking domestic...

and still got raped because you dont have the power.

and dont tell me you wouldnt race. you'd all be wanting to impress her, and she'd want you to show off.

Posted by sangxjin on 06-30-2002 02:25 AM:

fast cars are like toys.. they're really fun in the beginning but later on get boring.

Props To Huby

Posted by True Life on 07-09-2002 03:06 AM:

what it all comes down to is who you're trying to impress. for example...

guys who lift weights to get stronger are trying to impress their other guy friends. this is gay. people who don't care whether they bench 180 or 300 pounds as long as they look good are trying to impress girls. this is normal.

guys who built ugly old 10 second domestics... or even uglier 9 second corollas from the 80's (hahahaha... funniest sight) are trying to impress their racer friends. guys who make their cars look nice are trying to pick up girls.

cuz girls don't care if your ugly car goes fast... the fact is that it's ugly. ugly ugly ugly. just like girls don't care how strong you are if you're ugly. ugly people are just plain ugly. now i'm not saying that bigass gt wings and funky body kits and undebody neons and exhausts that i can put my head into look good. well sometimes they do. but in my experience nice looking show cars with a crazy systems turn more (girls') heads than ugly 10 second drag racers. and all those 10 second cars are ugly. except that blue 10 second supra... that was just beautiful and frieken absurdly fast.

well that's just my extremely generalized uneducated opinion. but what do i know... girls don't like me anyway.

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-09-2002 03:37 AM:

girls u hav 2 kno this the main dif between the a child and an adult male is that as age gets higher so does the price of out toys ^^.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by Street RSX on 07-09-2002 04:18 AM:

soo, az u people are sayin here everyonez realli goin for lookz?? I werked on performance first (headerz, intakez, and exhaust) then lookz (neon street glo, lightz, and rimz) now wuht i'm thinkin of hks turboz, buh i also want body kit and spoiler... people are like y u want llookz go wit speed n now peopl like u want a nice lookin car, so wuht to get first...

Posted by sangxjin on 07-09-2002 04:36 AM:

i thought u had stock rsx rims. and intake exhaust and headers aren't the only performance products you should have. well ur a student and a student has a limited budget so i dont blame you.

Props To Huby

Posted by Street RSX on 07-09-2002 04:59 AM:

i mean take tha rimz outta there n put it wit the body kit.... i want sum nice 17in. blue rimz on it... i also want sum wilwood brakez wit it n yokoma racin tirez...

Posted by sangxjin on 07-09-2002 05:03 AM:

i want brembo cross drilled and slotted with some nice powdercoated OZ magnesium rims on my moms volvo.

Props To Huby

Posted by Street RSX on 07-09-2002 05:06 AM:

Lookz...
http://www.jusunlee.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=28801

Posted by Street RSX on 07-09-2002 05:09 AM:

or performance...

Posted by Prototype on 07-09-2002 05:28 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
or performance...

Performance, and that isnt what I would call 'performance'.

Posted by Street RSX on 07-09-2002 02:14 PM:

I mean should i werk more on da performance...

Posted by Prototype on 07-09-2002 05:18 PM:

Oh.

lol, um... what engine mods do you have already?

Posted by sangxjin on 07-09-2002 07:04 PM:

headers, cat-back, intake
well thats what he told me

Props To Huby

Posted by Prototype on 07-09-2002 07:13 PM:

I've come to the startling realization that rsx's are crap.

no offense to anyone, but you really dont have any extra room under your hood for anything.

Posted by ryosuke on 07-09-2002 09:14 PM:

LOL, you just barely realized that Carl? I took a look at one and wondered how the hell are they going to fit anything into there. But then again I still wonder why people are trying to fix up their civ's and integs if they don't plan to go pro level.

Posted by Prototype on 07-10-2002 02:39 PM:

you couldnt even turbo a stock RSX motor (if thats what this pic was of).. it just wouldnt fit.

I love the way the cold air intake, is facing backwards torward the the firewall..

Lots of cold air gets back there.