Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Spiritual Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=34)
-- please pray for my friend (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11633)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-03-2003 12:21 AM:

please pray for my friend

i'm sorry if this seems selfish to use jsl like this, but please....no matter what religion you are or what you believe in....PLEASE pray for my friend. she's a seventeen year old girl who had surgery last night to remove a brain tumor they found just yesterday. everyone in my church is crushed; my dad and friend went to the hospital already and everyone is crying and praying. her mom is crushed. my friend recently had been complaining about headaches (just 2 weeks ago, they started) and her mom took her to the hospital yesterday andthey found the tumor. they removed it successfully last night, but now she's in intensive care and on life support. god, she can't breathe by herself. please pray for her.....her family needs her...she's an only child and she's only 17 she could...go at any time now....

Posted by yOOnsk on 04-03-2003 03:06 AM:

Hey.. it's not selfish at all to ask for prayer. I'll pray for her.

[ Proverbs 18:24 ]

Posted by orange on 04-03-2003 04:08 AM:

I'm sorry to hear that. I will pray for her and ask few other friends to pray, too.

Posted by merc on 04-03-2003 04:45 AM:

It's not selfish... I encourage people to post prayer topics like this. I will pray for her.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Posted by krnxswat on 04-03-2003 12:50 PM:

I'll be praying.

Posted by merdawg on 04-03-2003 10:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
I'll be praying.

me too

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 04-04-2003 04:41 AM:

thank you

thank you to everyone who prayed. sadly, my friend passed away around 5:45 this afternoon. i'm praying for her family now. thanks again.

Posted by noriko378 on 04-05-2003 05:56 PM:

Goodness....I am so sorry to hear that. I hope that the family will find some solace under such sad circumstances. I will keep them in my prayers.

Posted by kangg fu on 04-07-2003 04:20 AM:

im so glad you had the courage to post on jsl and ask your fellow brothers and sisters to pray for your friend...stay strong and have faith...God will take care of everything don't worry...i will pray as well as many others