Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Questions and Comments (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=4)
-- About The Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3975)

Posted by bRiAnObSeSsEr on 08-11-2002 08:34 AM:

Question About The Forums

ey jusun~

got a few ?z n commentz~

first off, for your sig, is there a certain limit of stuff you can have ? like your banner can only be 300x80 pixelz or under 15kbz ?

is there karma points here ? like @ solid07.net ?

ok and finally.. my comment..

well.. no offense but then i think solid07 has better forums.. i just like joining a lot of forums but i mostly stick to solid~ i think it's better organized there.. for example i don't think you should have one person being a mod for more than one section. that way they do the best job possible @ just one section.. right ?

and then.. other than that.. plllz finish ur site~ i miss it~

>.< heh..

mAd CrEdiTz To.. MySeLf~!

brian. every second without you is a lifetime with no breath..

Posted by micron on 08-12-2002 03:21 AM:

no, we dont have a limit on signature banners, though i have pmed members in the past that i felt had too big a banner. and no, we dont have a karma based pointing system.

i suppose the reason you may find the solid07 forums 'better' and 'more organized' is because you probably visit it most often and base your standards of what you call 'better' and 'more organized' by theirs. hence, all forums you see will come short of the greatness of solid07 forums simply because their forums define what is supposed to be good to you. its all perspective.

another reason that you might find solid07 forums 'better' might be that you may have already fostered bonds between other members of their forums. hence, you feel more comfortable to open up and talk freely at their boards, while you may not have the same feelings towards our forums because you are fairly new.

therefore, it would be unfair for you to say that you think these forums arent as 'good' as solid07s without getting to know the people first and hanging out here more often. it would be just like judging a person solely by their looks without getting to know who they really are.

but, all put aside, i thank your for your constructive criticisms. we dont get that as much as i would like us to get. and jsl.com v2 will be up soon...

Posted by bRiAnObSeSsEr on 08-12-2002 03:34 AM:

well.. that may be.. but i was @ soompi too..

well anywayz.. can't wait til ur site is up~ it wuz great the first time around~ when itz baq up i expect it to be even better~! right jusun ? ^^

mAd CrEdiTz To.. MySeLf~!

brian. every second without you is a lifetime with no breath..

Posted by jini on 08-12-2002 03:45 AM:

what are 'karma' points?

i'm assuming they're like, 'if you do somethin good, you get a point'?

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-14-2002 10:05 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jusunlee
no, we dont have a limit on signature banners, though i have pmed members in the past that i felt had too big a banner. and no, we dont have a karma based pointing system.

i suppose the reason you may find the solid07 forums 'better' and 'more organized' is because you probably visit it most often and base your standards of what you call 'better' and 'more organized' by theirs. hence, all forums you see will come short of the greatness of solid07 forums simply because their forums define what is supposed to be good to you. its all perspective.

another reason that you might find solid07 forums 'better' might be that you may have already fostered bonds between other members of their forums. hence, you feel more comfortable to open up and talk freely at their boards, while you may not have the same feelings towards our forums because you are fairly new.

therefore, it would be unfair for you to say that you think these forums arent as 'good' as solid07s without getting to know the people first and hanging out here more often. it would be just like judging a person solely by their looks without getting to know who they really are.

but, all put aside, i thank your for your constructive criticisms. we dont get that as much as i would like us to get. and jsl.com v2 will be up soon...

i just wanted 2 say sum cOmments abOut jusunlee.com...

and its that i personally think that jusunlee's forums are a lOt better than solid07 and soOmpi's fOrums... ^^ keep up the gOod wOrk!

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by jini on 08-14-2002 05:14 PM:

i haven't used the other forums.. but i think this is one i'll stick with.

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks