Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 11 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- marriage (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8101)

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-22-2002 01:18 AM:

marriage

i'm scared of marriage now. divorce is so common (two thirds rite?) and then affairs are realli common too. i dun want that to happen to me. but it's not like u can predict the future or nethin....still, i'm pretti sure no one in mai family has cheated on each other (parents, uncles, aunts, grandparents, etc) but then i DON'T KNOW for sure :/ wut r all ur thots on marriage?

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-22-2002 02:02 AM:

its all about faith and trust and honesty and love

Posted by *~SOLIDITY~* on 11-22-2002 09:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

that's exactly what I was thinking. But people DO take advantage of their freedom.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-23-2002 02:40 AM:

quote:

yah...u think u luv them wen u marry em but then how will u feel 10 yrs later? 1 yr later? after kids and everythin? i noe it's impossible to predict the future and life requires sum risks and stuff...but it's just so scary thinkin ur gonna spend the rest of ur life w sum1 and wut if it turns out that this person is totalli not who u thot they were? :huh:

Posted by saranghae on 11-23-2002 02:52 AM:

its a scary thought -______-;

u get married... thinking u will give your life to them... but soon afterwards... u get a divorce. i don't want that to happen to me... i'm scared.. it gives many wonders thinking how people can be with each other for 50 + years... i find it amazing... i wonder if i could do that

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-23-2002 03:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

yah...u think u luv them wen u marry em but then how will u feel 10 yrs later? 1 yr later? after kids and everythin? i noe it's impossible to predict the future and life requires sum risks and stuff...but it's just so scary thinkin ur gonna spend the rest of ur life w sum1 and wut if it turns out that this person is totalli not who u thot they were? :huh:

dats when trust comes in. when u totally trust someone, there should be no doubts. again, faith is part of it too. u have faith in dat person dat he/she would not turn out to be someone they're not.

but of cos u have the understand dat time change, people change. some people change for the worse, and others change for the better.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-24-2002 06:14 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
its a scary thought -______-;

u get married... thinking u will give your life to them... but soon afterwards... u get a divorce. i don't want that to happen to me... i'm scared.. it gives many wonders thinking how people can be with each other for 50 + years... i find it amazing... i wonder if i could do that

yes...that frightens me too. i used to think pplz hu got divorces were just chickenin out and didn't want to solve the probs or just didn't want to deal w them and it looked like running away to me (unless like, their wuz domestic violence involved or sumtin *shudder*) but now...divorce isn't runnin away. sumtymz it's the onli way to solve a prob i guess...but it's so common. i noe faith is a big part of it...but can u predict how faithful a person is gonna be??

Posted by Rome0Ls4ever on 12-23-2002 09:56 AM:

quote:

still that not enough 4 me 2 say "i do"

Posted by rOnin warriOr on 12-24-2002 08:03 AM:

sayin " I DO " is one big comitment !!

but yea, i thinks its about how u feel for the person, and can u picture urself with that person EVERY SINGLE DAY AND NITE !!

but yet it would be great becuz' its a wonderful feeling to know that u have someone that will be there for u everyday of every second

it justs take tym...

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 12-24-2002 01:49 PM:

just don't rush the relationship, get to know her even if you think the girl is perfect. and thats how you get

quote:

You have to get to know her deepest thoughts, deepest feelings and everything around that. Get to kno wher outside and and basic facts abour her. Know her till your past the words "I Love You"

through marrage- fulfill her need and be there for her when she wants to feel needed. But just don't be to secure and always around her

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by Ladi Jay on 12-26-2002 03:28 AM:

hmm, I agree with solidity... people take advantage of their rights and what ever else...

I must admit, I'm scared of that too... I remember hearing some where that if your parents divorced, you have a high chance of getting divorced yourself... and so far, divorce has ran its course in my family... my grandpa, my grandma, and my daddy...