Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 27 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- funny and embarrassin exercise stories... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=470)

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-07-2002 12:22 PM:

Talking funny and embarrassin exercise stories...

any funny stories in gym?

Posted by SoundCtrl on 04-07-2002 01:17 PM:

some buff guy went to go tie his shoes and his tights or some junk he had on ripped lol..there were girls too...

i just came up with that one...i don't REALLY know any stories...

Posted by angel on 04-07-2002 04:57 PM:

we were doing sit ups and this fat dorky guy farted. =X haha i was like ewww and laughing cuz it was funny.

Posted by TAIgrr on 04-07-2002 05:41 PM:

Arrow

i was at the gym like a month ago..
a couple came in.. and i guess the his gf was new to the place
and he like impressing her you know?
she saw this one scrawny dude in like mid 40s lifting these real heavy weights..
she said "hey, do that for me, i wanna see you ^^ "
he smiled and took the weight bar thing after the man was done
he got like half way up.. like with this face.. lol, he dropped it straight down.. i think he got embarrased
o well
sorry, not that funny..

Posted by krnxswat on 04-07-2002 05:44 PM:

haha
jjok pal lee get da

Posted by -jzn- on 04-07-2002 07:10 PM:

Every time when I lift really heavily, my muscles start trembling. I can still lift the weigh, but people constantly run over and try and help me get the bar off my hands/shoulders to help and i have to yell at them to get away.
Sorta weird... not exactly funny but o well I'm bored

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-07-2002 08:26 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by -jzn-
Every time when I lift really heavily, my muscles start trembling. I can still lift the weigh, but people constantly run over and try and help me get the bar off my hands/shoulders to help and i have to yell at them to get away.
Sorta weird... not exactly funny but o well I'm bored

haha i kno what u talkin about

Posted by YuuLaw on 04-20-2002 10:46 PM:

this one time some dude was running the
treads and he fell off

HAHHAHHAHAHHAHHAH
dang

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-21-2002 07:10 AM:

ok one day i went to a afterschool football workout..well i was liftin wit a buddy and felt like doin heavy squats..i'm one of the top lifters in school so lotta ppl watch me when i lift even coaches...well i was squatin about 395 for 5 reps and i had the perfect form and everything..well it was kinda lighter than i thought so i decided to be a comedian and start goofin around wit the weights...like leanin one side to another...i kept doin that and all the weights on one side of the bar fell off and the other side couldnt hold it so it fell off too...

da thing is the same thing happened twice that same day...no joke

Posted by krnxswat on 04-21-2002 08:10 AM:

haha one dai in mai skool gym, this big buff guys was lifting weights, and his face was all red and stuff from lifting weights, and he decided to go higher, so he did, and then i think he tried so hard, then he farted.

Posted by Alchemist on 04-22-2002 09:34 AM:

for hockey we was running to stay in shape and some ppl from track came because they had to run too. about half of our guys outran the track ppl and they didn't have to run as much as us. haha

Posted by krnxswat on 04-22-2002 02:10 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
for hockey we was running to stay in shape and some ppl from track came because they had to run too. about half of our guys outran the track ppl and they didn't have to run as much as us. haha

but u realli dont have to b fast on the running team
cuz like half of the track team does field evens too like shot put and discus and highjump, also long jump

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 04-24-2002 02:02 PM:

puhahaahaha these are hilarious!! unfortunately i dun have a funny story like these

Posted by huby40 on 04-25-2002 09:01 AM:

i never benchpressed in my life before this one gym class (hell i didn't even know what a benchpress was before that class).

anyway, everybody got in a line to lift and when went down i had no frickin clue what to do. I just lifted the thing and then i leaned the bar too far foward, so it fell down and it hit my groin area... didn't hurt though......

(( AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHh! GET IT OFF! GET IT OFF!))

yeah... well that was it :sad:

btw: i hate benchpresses :huh:

Posted by Alchemist on 04-25-2002 06:51 PM:

haha.

there's a submarine in the football field, hahaha

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-26-2002 11:02 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist
haha.

there's a submarine in the football field, hahaha

wha?

Posted by Alchemist on 04-27-2002 12:24 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff

wha?

sorry, i just like inside jokes a lot

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-27-2002 12:38 PM:

hah....what da fawks the joke about anyway?

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-28-2002 02:06 PM:

okay i have 2 ...i dunno if they're funny or just gross..haha

okay well there's this guy i know. He was in his pe class. He said that he had a big boner that day.. and someone pantsed him. he was wearing no underwear... (why the heck isn't he wearing underwear? i dunno...haha)

some girl in my aerobics class.... we were doing some new step aerobics thing and she started moaning... we found out that she'd gotten some new spandexy pants and it was giving her.... uhm.... yea eww not in school please...haha

............ i know i know........

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-28-2002 05:40 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
some girl in my aerobics class.... we were doing some new step aerobics thing and she started moaning... we found out that she'd gotten some new spandexy pants and it was giving her.... uhm.... yea eww not in school please...haha

that....is a turn-on