Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 8 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- School Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=7)
-- Courses (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6784)

Posted by Alchemist on 10-17-2002 10:16 PM:

Courses

At our school people who are adv. in science 1 year usually take AP Physics B Junior year. I'm taking AP Chem (which fills up my schedule) instead so next year I will take AP Physics B. This will cause next year's juniors (class of 2005) to bombard me with questions such as "Hey are you a moron or something? Why didn't you take this class last year?"

What oddities occur in your highschool careers?

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-18-2002 01:07 AM:

one realli weird thing they did wuz to hav algebra II/trig before geometry. so last yr all these frosh AND sophs were takin alg 2 and it's all so weird. to mai knowledge, mai skool is the onli one that did that. all the othr skools hav geometry before alg 2

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 10-18-2002 01:25 AM:

geometry comes before alg II in our entire school system too. I think that's the way it's supposed to be though... , maybe not. But i thought it was.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by sangxjin on 10-18-2002 01:33 AM:

we have the whole day wednesday dedicated to our schools "ethnic" projects. its extremely gay and pointless and i think the only reason we're doing it is cause our principal is gay.

Props To Huby

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-19-2002 01:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
we have the whole day wednesday dedicated to our schools "ethnic" projects. its extremely gay and pointless and i think the only reason we're doing it is cause our principal is gay.

wut r ethnic projects?

quote:
Originally posted by PsychoSnowman
geometry comes before alg II in our entire school system too. I think that's the way it's supposed to be though... , maybe not. But i thought it was.

is it? i didn't noe that. if it is i hate algebra 2. if it isn't i hate algebra 2 -_-;; but it realli screwed things up here

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 10-19-2002 04:49 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM

wut r ethnic projects?

is it? i didn't noe that. if it is i hate algebra 2. if it isn't i hate algebra 2 -_-;; but it realli screwed things up here

well, alg 2 comes before geometry here too....but other counties in my state are diff....it all depends

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 10-19-2002 07:03 AM:

our school is one of the only high schools in the area that i know that make u choose a major and you'll have to stick with it for ur junior and senior year..it sucks because you have to have at least 2 periods related to ur major jr. year and at least 3 periods sr. year so i basically had to drop all my "fun" classes jus to fit all the required classes plus major-related courses into my schedule =\

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-20-2002 10:30 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL
our school is one of the only high schools in the area that i know that make u choose a major and you'll have to stick with it for ur junior and senior year..it sucks because you have to have at least 2 periods related to ur major jr. year and at least 3 periods sr. year so i basically had to drop all my "fun" classes jus to fit all the required classes plus major-related courses into my schedule =\

dang thaz like college! y wud ur skool make u do that? well, i guess it's kinda a good thing. u'll noe wut u wanna do in life