Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 15 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Debate (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=19)
-- Spam. -your thoughts-your opinions- (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3148)

Posted by sangxjin on 07-15-2002 12:06 AM:

Spam. -your thoughts-your opinions-

what do you guys think? btw, this has nothing to do with anything i posted before. i just want your guys opinions. just dont let this post get out of hand.

imo, spam has a limit until is reaches a certain point when it gets out of hand. compared to the other forums (e.g soompi,projectbeta,bjunkyard,type-v) are we given too much freedom to post anything we want or too little?

Props To Huby

Posted by Ladi Jay on 07-15-2002 02:56 AM:

spamming??? wierd topic butta...

To me it's fine... just as lone as it doesn't say: SPAM!

If you actually say something when you really mean to spam... like... "Help me reach 100 posts"... it's all good with me...lol!

Posted by krnxswat on 07-15-2002 03:08 AM:

i dont really like spamming. cuz all u do is post as many times as u want to get ur posts up. and theres no purpose of it either.

Posted by tea on 07-15-2002 03:11 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
spamming??? wierd topic butta...

To me it's fine... just as lone as it doesn't say: SPAM!

If you actually say something when you really mean to spam... like... "Help me reach 100 posts"... it's all good with me...lol!

or posts like: lets reach 100 posts...haha jk

Posted by sangxjin on 07-15-2002 04:15 AM:

read my post for u moderators in the backstage forum.

Props To Huby

Posted by huby40 on 07-16-2002 12:59 AM:

compared to other forums we have way too much liberty to spam. i dont think any forum im in tolerates spamming. they just close the thread, no questions, no replies, its just done.

but imo, its harmless, i dont care about a person's post count anyway. it just gets annoying when there's 10 threads devoted to spamming.

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-16-2002 01:48 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
compared to other forums we have way too much liberty to spam. i dont think any forum im in tolerates spamming. they just close the thread, no questions, no replies, its just done.

but imo, its harmless, i dont care about a person's post count anyway. it just gets annoying when there's 10 threads devoted to spamming.

agreed if that person really really cares sooooooo much about that # below their name and the brag rites of havin 1000 (useless, uninteresting,idiotic) posts then fine go for it. ur wastin ur time not mine.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by ajy on 08-09-2002 01:41 AM:

spamming. spamming sucks. especially junk mail in your hotmail. i hate that.

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-10-2002 09:03 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k
spamming. spamming sucks. especially junk mail in your hotmail. i hate that.

spamming is ok but not tooo much but i do hate gettin those junk mail

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 08-10-2002 10:11 AM:

yah... who likes it? espcially when it gets outa hand... ive had to change my email like 3 times cuz of the damn spam...

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-10-2002 10:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
yah... who likes it? espcially when it gets outa hand... ive had to change my email like 3 times cuz of the damn spam...

i spam alot -_- i need to cut down haha but on hotmail can't u like set it up so it bloscks d spam mail?

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 08-10-2002 10:35 AM:

yah i did... but i ended up blocking so many people that they had no more space to add new blocks... yah so i had to make a new addy...

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-10-2002 08:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
yah i did... but i ended up blocking so many people that they had no more space to add new blocks... yah so i had to make a new addy...

haha damn i get like 50 jumk mail perday -___-

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 08-12-2002 01:59 AM:

spamming *can get* annoying, if overdone, but i dont realli care if others do it, n jusun doesnt realli seem to mind, either, judging by how he sometimes spams also, haha

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 08-12-2002 02:50 AM:

so what exactly is spammin then

xanga.com/an1_mixtape