Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- 1/4 mile or road track? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7679)

Posted by indecisive on 11-08-2002 10:15 PM:

1/4 mile or road track?

which do you guys prefer?

I personally like road tracks...1/4 is just gas all the way...almost no driver skill needed. with road tracks you gotta do crazy shifting and to get around the corner properly. way more skill involved and a lot more entertaining to watch.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by eddiee on 11-08-2002 10:27 PM:

i like track :)

quarter miles are boring

oo im step on gass and push da nitro button WEEEE

i won

-__-

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 11-08-2002 10:45 PM:

Re: 1/4 mile or road track?

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
which do you guys prefer?

I personally like road tracks...1/4 is just gas all the way...almost no driver skill needed. with road tracks you gotta do crazy shifting and to get around the corner properly. way more skill involved and a lot more entertaining to watch.

you drive a automatic dont you?
its easy to lose in a fast car to a shitty car with a pro drivin it. theres a lot of skill to driving quarters than u think. but i agree that a road course is more complicated and the car's setup for a course is totally different.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by indecisive on 11-08-2002 11:34 PM:

Re: Re: 1/4 mile or road track?

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

you drive a automatic dont you?
its easy to lose in a fast car to a shitty car with a pro drivin it. theres a lot of skill to driving quarters than u think. but i agree that a road course is more complicated and the car's setup for a course is totally different.

lol I drive both. I know that only idiots run auto on 1/4 mile. but compare shifting while going straight to shifting and downshifting and turning and passing and stuff...a lot harder and a lot more entertaining

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by ryosuke on 11-08-2002 11:42 PM:

I prefer tracks. But Don't all the pro drivers in funny cars use auto?

Posted by Prototype on 11-09-2002 03:40 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by ryosuke
I prefer tracks. But Don't all the pro drivers in funny cars use auto?

yes, like 70% of the cars that run under 10's are auto.

Posted by sangxjin on 11-13-2002 10:04 PM:

bracket racing for quarters are pretty hard. i like track (touring) races. cars are pretty damn nice.

Props To Huby