Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 20 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- parents and clothes (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6106)

Posted by saranghae on 10-03-2002 03:05 AM:

parents and clothes

i wore this short sleeve shirt over a hooded white long sleeve shirt... and my mom was like "why are u wearing that weird getup" er... something like that... i thought it was cute! she said it made me look "thuggish" wuts soo thuggish about wearing a long sleeve shirt under a short sleeve?

argh... parents and clothes don't mix well.

Posted by EviL RicE 666 on 10-03-2002 03:08 AM:

ohh..thats weird.
i do that a lot of times and my mama just thinks im weird n thats all

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 10-03-2002 05:13 AM:

hey i think that outfit is cute too ^^
my mom always wants me to dress really preppy and mature..sometimes i do but other times it get boring..

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 10-03-2002 06:46 AM:

my mom wants me to dress normal.......as in 'american prep student'.......no baggy anything....but that aint gonna happen

Posted by rhymester* on 10-03-2002 07:30 AM:

my mother has given up on me..she just says 'bring a jacket, you might get cold'

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 10-03-2002 07:34 AM:

i went thru lots of phases when it came to clothes.. y'know.. the whole baggy shit.. the black shit.. the gq shit.. i feeel bad for my parents cuz they had to go thru that too.. hhahah..
DDOH GUhLLAE BAJEE EEBUH? OR.. NOOGA JOO GUNEE WEH GUH RUN GUH EEBUH?? OR JAMBAH ULMAH RAH GOO??

haha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 10-03-2002 07:42 AM:

i went thru lots of phases when it came to clothes.. y'know.. the whole baggy shit.. the black shit.. the gq shit.. i feeel bad for my parents cuz they had to go thru that too.. hhahah..
DDOH GUhLLAE BAJEE EEBUH? OR.. NOOGA JOO GUNEE WEH GUH RUN GUH EEBUH?? OR JAMBAH ULMAH RAH GOO??

haha.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Street RSX on 10-03-2002 08:39 PM:

mah parentz hated it wen i used to be madd boughetto!! they like wtf yoo wearin, why tha hell those pants so long and baggi!! why iz that sweater up to your knees!! whutz wit tha towel on your head!! who do yoo think yoo are a nigguh?!?! yea buh now im gq so mah parents are like yoo betta not go bak to that gamdoongee style.. even tho i do once ina while haha..

Posted by jini on 10-03-2002 11:29 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU

haha.

hahahahaha.. that sounds like my mom. when UFOs were the trend.. i wore em once. my mom freaked.

my mom only wants me to wear like... stuff you wear to church. i've never wore a sleeveless shirt in public -_- unless there was something over it. i juss wear somethin nice. i'm so tired of my mom yellin about what i wear.

i wear baggy jeans all the time... at first, my mom yelled and screamed. but now, she juss shrugs

HAHA .. aaron.. whutz wit tha towel on your head!!

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by Ladi Jay on 10-03-2002 11:43 PM:

I dress nice and stuff... like all mature and sophisticated, buh my daddy doesn't like how sometimes my shirts are too short at the bottom... like you can see my stomach and back... well when I sit down that is... I would never wear a belly revealing shirt.. that's just not me

other than that, my daddy likes what I pick out and buy! my mom doesn't care at all what I wear because she knows style!

oh, my grandma tells me what to wear too... and trust me when I say you don't wanna go shopping with her... she picks out the oldest oldest clothes for me and expects me to like it... and when I pick out what I like, she says don't get it because it's ugly... she's into OG style! buh I hate shopping with her... she's too picky and likes old people clothes!

Posted by Street RSX on 10-04-2002 12:47 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jini
HAHA .. aaron.. whutz wit tha towel on your head!!

yea mah mom calls it a towel.. and then im like ITZ A FREAKIN BANDANA!!!! haha im not heukgin enuff to wear a towel on mah head!!!!!

Posted by saranghae on 10-04-2002 01:09 AM:

haha... i seriously thought u wore a towel outside in public... haha.

they think my guy friends are thugs too -_____- juss because they wear baggy clothes... some of them aren't even that baggy... and they told me not to hang out with those people! argh... i hate it when my parents tell me not to hang out with people... they always assume things on the first impression.

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-04-2002 01:17 AM:

mai mom is WAAAAY pickier than mai dad. she'z alwaize like " that shirt is TOO low" or "that skirt is TOO short" or "that shirt shows ur stomach!!" and none of those things are true...just that some of mai shirts are short so mai tummy shows if i raise mai hand or sumtin, and mai v-necks aren't THAT low...eesh. but mai dad is cool. he duzn't care.

Posted by Street RSX on 10-04-2002 01:19 AM:

yea i think moms are hella more strict in clothe than dadz..

Posted by rhymester* on 10-04-2002 09:13 AM:

for me its the opposite...my father is stricter than my mother. but my mother is ok with me dressing in short skirts and tops revealing my stomach... if you have it, flaunt it! haha

worse thing i ever wore was a bikini top with baggy pants! wahahaha..she was like, bring a jacket.

Posted by jini on 10-04-2002 11:46 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

yea mah mom calls it a towel.. and then im like ITZ A FREAKIN BANDANA!!!! haha im not heukgin enuff to wear a towel on mah head!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae
haha... i seriously thought u wore a towel outside in public... haha.

PUHAHAHAHAHAHAH..

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by Jj2 on 10-06-2002 11:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
yea i think moms are hella more strict in clothe than dadz..

LOL, my dad's stricter than my mom when it comes to clothes but it's kool cause he doesnt say much...only when my jeans r way too lo then he'll start to nag me LOL mom's kool cause we share clothes but yeah...i think my parents r quite strict

Posted by HHxEliTE on 10-09-2002 11:45 PM:

yeh my mom doenst like me dressing thuggish.. which i almost do everyday.. but we have a deal where once in a while i wear tite clothes.. so iss sall good

Posted by niggoreanboi on 10-10-2002 01:20 AM:

my mom hates baggy cloths
my dad dunt like me saggin
dad dunt like my hat to be in an angle
dad dunt like jordans
dad dunt like me wearing head coverings like wave cap or rags

Posted by chung_freestyle on 10-10-2002 01:01 PM:

My mum is a bit annoying when it comes to clothes. But my dad.....he gets all worked up with me low-riding in my skool pants or suit.