Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- Ever stole or shoplifted? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1551)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-05-2002 10:02 AM:

Ever stole or shoplifted?

I stole/shoplifted once... Haha... I was pretty good at it too. I was with a couple of my girlfriends and we went into the fitting room with what we wanted. So I went in and took two shirts that were the same. I had a big purse with me so I stuffed one into my purse and left the other one out. (You know, so they'll think that you didn't steal anything). I did it a couple times. But then I stopped when I sister got caught. The lady who caught her was yelling at her and I went to back my sister up. The lady said she was gonna call the cops and I was like, "Go ahead." The lady didn't though and I just walked away. Haha... ***Phew!***

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-05-2002 10:20 AM:

i stole once...but my friends steal fOr me usually..but once..i was with my 2 girlfriends and one of putting stuff in her bag..the other was like..omg~ were gonna get caught..so annoying..people are sOo uptight lately..i hate how people act so scared..eesh

den another time..we were at da supermarket..i forgot where..and we were walking out..right before we get out the door..i friend asks me to hold her bag for her..i was juss thinking that she needed to adjust herself or whatever..so i didnt think anything of it..but as we were outside..i realized that there was the dector thing that goes off if the clerk didnt scan the bar-code..i didnt really care...of course we didnt get caught..but i juss thought dat it was stupid of her to shop lift if she was scared of getting caught..

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-05-2002 04:56 PM:

I once stole a candy bar in kindergarden. Got caught and my ass was wooooped by my mom. I was crying and stuff. They dragged me back i had to apologize.

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-05-2002 05:13 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Zero-Sen
I once stole a candy bar in kindergarden. Got caught and my ass was wooooped by my mom. I was crying and stuff. They dragged me back i had to apologize.

ahhhh hahaha...
i did... but i don't remember what it was.... all i remember was i did... and the guilt i felt wasn't worth it..... still isn't... esp cuz i don't remember what it was.....

Posted by TAIgrr on 05-05-2002 08:02 PM:

um..
in 5th grade
i went to an old beat up liquor store and stole a bubblicious

Posted by sangxjin on 05-07-2002 09:54 AM:

i remember i stole a candle from CVS for no apparent reason.

Props To Huby

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-07-2002 02:51 PM:

i nevr realli shoplifted...but i've still stolen things. i remeber i once took a bag of skittles from mai frend's house that wuz just lying there.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-08-2002 08:44 PM:

stealing is baaddd....

but i stole once when i was seven or so...a pack of gummy bears or somethin from Safeway

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Alchemist on 05-11-2002 06:28 PM:

you're all under arrest!! j/k

I "borrowed" a calculator at the Science Olympiad, and I returned it, i should've asked first though.

I stole paper from the classroom when i was younger.

Posted by dalgyal on 05-14-2002 11:09 AM:

i never stole or shoplifted before..
i hab friendz woo do tho..
buh im not dat tite wid dem.. -_-;
euCkz.. one tym me nd a group ob friendz went to the mall..
nd went into afterthoughtz..
and we were juss brOwsin`..
nd mai friendz lyke 'isnt this pretty? wanna get it?'
nd im lyke.. 'naHh.. iss aiite ^^'
well.. den after we came out of the store mai friend opened her baG,,
and out came dat lyke $20-30 silver bracelet..
yikEz.. me nd mai other friendz were lyke freakin` out
haha.. we were lyke.. 'omGgggGg we're gonna get cauGhttt~~!!! oMGggggggggggg'
welpz.. and shez lyke 'oh no.. dont worry.. i've done dis lots of times'
sighz.. tsk tsk..
heheh datz why i dont hang out wid her dat much ne more..
shez juss bad influence.. --;
sorry if i sound lyke a dOrk.. but to tell u the truth i think iss REALLIE REALLIE wrong to shoplift.
mebbe cuz mai mom used to hab a gift&stationary store.. kinda lyke morning glory before.. for like 5 years.. until she sold the store.. so now i kinda understand wat the ownerz nd ppl woo work dere feel like.. having to watch awl the annoyin` teenagerz come in buyin` nothing and juss messin` up awl the shiet.. nd lyke having to follow dem around looqin` if dere shopliftin`..--;
but seriously.. eben dat one pen you steal.. or dat one piece of gum.. iss nothing compared to seein` ur mom standin` dere awl day.. or eben sittin` in a chair behind the counter.. shez juss lyke 'dere' AWL day ..ebery single day.. eben dat lil` piece of gum iss SUMTHIN`.. isnt it??
ahyoO i feel so gay.. --;
welpz iss juss dat i ddink dat stealin` iss very verRyyy wronG//