Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 32 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Fashion (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=30)
-- color contacts?? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=758)

Posted by hYunNiEe~ on 04-17-2002 12:23 PM:

color contacts??

what color is pretty??

Posted by yupkipucca on 04-17-2002 01:57 PM:

i like purple.. but i'm just kinda weird... the red onez r cool but they're scary~

Posted by TAIgrr on 04-17-2002 02:25 PM:

Cool

i got purple ones..
its whatever colors match you the best

Posted by tm11 on 04-17-2002 06:01 PM:

my bro has tried 3 diff. colors, and they all looked pretty cool, they were grey, blue(looked kinda weird at first tho), and hazel.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-17-2002 06:49 PM:

reflective/blue

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-17-2002 08:17 PM:

gray...purple... and.... hazel

one brand has HONEY.... and that color is pretty

in the recent issue (or the one before) of TEEN there's a little guide for what colors might look good on you~

like if you just want to ENHANCE your colors.... or if you want to CHANGE them.... try looking in that mag... it's just called TEEN... i forgot who was on the cover...haha sorry.... but it's there....

Posted by WhiteLee on 04-19-2002 05:00 PM:

This girl at school has naturally violet eyes.
I would want dark dark Prussian (hehe...anime reference here) contacts or grey/silver.
Hell...my eyes are basically black so anything cool like that.
Or something freaky like spirals.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by FinklFan on 04-19-2002 11:28 PM:

Purple ones would be really cute on asians~ ( I think it does )

Posted by lovedontloveme on 04-20-2002 10:17 AM:

my friend's had purple before.. looked cool [=

i've always wanted blue-grey contacts.. so i can look like sayuri from 'memoirs of a geisha' hahaha and i want honey contacts or just plain grey,,, i dont tink blue would suit me /:

Posted by annabanana on 04-21-2002 06:22 PM:

light blue contacts would look pretty freaky. but for azn ppl, dark blue, hazel, grey, honey-brown, and green contacts would look cool. go for the dark blue!

Posted by Jeeyungee on 04-23-2002 02:44 PM:

blue/gray

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-26-2002 01:57 PM:

I had purple ones and they looked really cool. My friends told me that my eyes really popped out... Hahaha... I ripped those contacts...

But I want HONEY, PURPLE (again), and I really really really want the color WHITE!!! For reallz, it's freaky and all but I like it... It whites out your eyes and all that people see is a lil' black dot in the middle! KEWL!

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-28-2002 01:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by RaCeR_LaDi_MoOn
I had purple ones and they looked really cool. My friends told me that my eyes really popped out... Hahaha... I ripped those contacts...

But I want HONEY, PURPLE (again), and I really really really want the color WHITE!!! For reallz, it's freaky and all but I like it... It whites out your eyes and all that people see is a lil' black dot in the middle! KEWL!

whoa haha! white? that soundz cool~ but i'm thinking my mom won't approve...haha

i remember that guy from limp bisket uhm... bizket.. uhm... okay i dunno how to spell that.... but a guitarist ....he had BLACK contacts... those were pretty cool but freaky

have you seen like the mona lisa contacs? and the cat eye contacts? those are freaky...haha

Posted by Alchemist on 04-28-2002 06:18 PM:

what about mirror colored contacts (If they made them)

I think that would be cool

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 04-28-2002 07:12 PM:

wow, mirror contacts would be sweet. I got blue contacts at one point in time, but they didn't fit at all cause they apparently "only came in one size" as the eye doctor said. I don't think they did but they might have. Anyway they were too big and slid around on my when i moved them, it was weird. They irritated too so i only wore them for like 4 hours to see if they'd adjust or something but they never did so i just wear the regular ones again... :sad: .

Some guy has white ones in our school and he looks so freaky. Not in a good way either, cause he's nasty looking in a grungy way and now he has white eyes. He looks terrible. hehe

Posted by Alchemist on 04-29-2002 11:49 AM:

yeah, white is freaky. I imagine ppl w/mirror contacts would look good.

does the contact makeing ppl have a webisite?

I don't wear contacts

Posted by idunno on 05-19-2002 06:18 PM:

i have: clear, purple, blue, gray, brown, honey

ill post up pics of my eyes if u guys want lol

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-19-2002 10:04 PM:

i want honey or purple~those wud look so pretti on azns! but wut i want most is RED!!! how is it scary? that wud be sooo cooooool. sumtin freaky wud be like to have snake eye contacts. hey contacts wit a flame on them wud be cool too.

Posted by junjinluber33 on 05-20-2002 07:39 PM:

i think the hazel, grey, n purple would look best on asians buh it all depends... like with wut hair color you have. if u have black long hair, then purple, grey, n most any other color would look good. if u have a light light brown, blue would look good. i've seen green contacts on a girl w/ redish hair too~ i want contacts buh my mom wont let me get em since they make ur vision worse.

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by Babu2002 on 05-21-2002 06:56 AM:

It seemed like I already replied to this same post everytime, but I guess not for dis one... I think dark-brown loox good on Asianz, esp. if you have your hair highlighted or dyed to a lighter brown. Otherwise, grey is the best color to get. Datz what I got. Blue is ok, too. but I wouldn't get it since so many gassos do that anyway.