Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- What's the most nasty/embarrassing/gross/etc... thing that has ever happened to you? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=864)

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-20-2002 03:58 PM:

What's the most nasty/embarrassing/gross/etc... thing that has ever happened to you?

What I mean is, tell us of your embarrassing/gross/yucky/nasty/etc. love and dating experiences...

I'll go first...

Well, my first kiss was the worst ever that anyone could ever experience... It was gross!!! Hahaha...

Okai, I was out with my ex-bf and we wer cuddling out in the snow because it was really cold... Well, he leaned in to kiss me (my first kiss) and when he kissed me... he took too much control of the whole mouth and tongue thing... Not only that, he spit something into my mouth... Seriously, I do not know what the hell he put in my mouth but it was gross and stringy!!! Yuck! So I quickly stopped his kissing and tried to spit it out without him knowing... Ugh... I hated that experience... And if you have read some of the other posts that I put up, after I kissed him, my voice got scratchy and my throat hurt for weeks... I wish I could have taken that kiss back and saved it for something better... My first kiss.... UGH!

Posted by bigChubuff on 04-20-2002 05:03 PM:

i think mine belong in da sex forum but...i was at a little party and i dint get drunk like everyone else but i went down on this pretty hott chic to find pimples...dude sick... :omg:

Posted by TAIgrr on 04-20-2002 08:53 PM:

ugh.. i wont go thru the whole story, but make the long story short--
i was THIS close to getting raped by a mexican in his 20's ....... :sad:

Posted by krnxswat on 04-21-2002 05:15 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by TAIgrr
ugh.. i wont go thru the whole story, but make the long story short--
i was THIS close to getting raped by a mexican in his 20's ....... :sad:

Posted by Ladi Jay on 04-21-2002 11:03 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
i think mine belong in da sex forum but...i was at a little party and i dint get drunk like everyone else but i went down on this pretty hott chic to find pimples...dude sick... :omg:

GROSS!!! Pimple.... EEK! Are you sure that they were pimples? YUCK! You stopped when you saw those pimples right? UGH!

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-26-2002 08:05 PM:

mebbe it was a mild case of herpes

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by seung ju on 04-27-2002 07:09 AM:

that's sick, damn.