Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 10 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Music (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=13)
-- 1tym and YMCA (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=6067)

Posted by flyboyz2000k on 10-01-2002 11:34 PM:

1tym and YMCA

I heard 1tyms new song and I want to know if they have a new album out ? if not where does the song come from? whats up with YMCA I have never heard of them are they a new group or is that just the name of the baseball team that YG family was singing for ? is wheesung, taekwon, and jinhwan apart of YMCA? also where can I find there albums at? and also where can I listen to baekyoung's radio show?

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-10-2002 01:09 AM:

damn thaz a lot of questions haha. well as far as i noe, these are the pplz in yg family:

1TYM (jinhwan is part of 1tym so he's part of YG)
jinusean
perry
masta wu
lexy
swi.t
yang hyun suk
g-dragon
taekwon v
hweesung (not sure...he's not on yg's official website, but he's in the album and has a lotta collborations w them)

i mite be leavin pplz out but i'm pretti sure thaz all

as for 1tym's "for each othr" ( i'm assumin thaz the track ur talkin bout?) i think thaz gonna be on YG FAMILY 2, cuz their new album isn't comin out anytime soon. prolly another 6 months at least.

YMCA is the name of an old baseball group and i think yg's just usin that as their theme. not sure tho...but it's not a new group or nethin. thaz y there's clips of krn pplz playin baseball in the old dayz

and...to find their stuff, jsl has 1tym's 3 i think...but to find their othr albums, i dunno where u cud dl them. try kazaa. and as for double impact...i hav no idea go to
www.ygfamily.co.kr (YG's official website) and
www.ygfamily.cjb.net a yg fam forum

hope that helped ^^

Posted by Street RSX on 10-10-2002 01:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
damn thaz a lot of questions haha. well as far as i noe, these are the pplz in yg family:

1TYM (jinhwan is part of 1tym so he's part of YG)
jinusean
perry
masta wu
lexy
swi.t
yang hyun suk
g-dragon
taekwon v
hweesung (not sure...he's not on yg's official website, but he's in the album and has a lotta collborations w them)

i mite be leavin pplz out but i'm pretti sure thaz all

as for 1tym's "for each othr" ( i'm assumin thaz the track ur talkin bout?) i think thaz gonna be on YG FAMILY 2, cuz their new album isn't comin out anytime soon. prolly another 6 months at least.

YMCA is the name of an old baseball group and i think yg's just usin that as their theme. not sure tho...but it's not a new group or nethin. thaz y there's clips of krn pplz playin baseball in the old dayz

and...to find their stuff, jsl has 1tym's 3 i think...but to find their othr albums, i dunno where u cud dl them. try kazaa. and as for double impact...i hav no idea go to
www.ygfamily.co.kr (YG's official website) and
www.ygfamily.cjb.net a yg fam forum

hope that helped ^^

wow shes tha troo YG fan!! haha.. i stilll want their new cd!!!!! iwant iwant iwant!!!!

Posted by niggoreanboi on 10-10-2002 05:18 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

wow shes tha troo YG fan!! haha.. i stilll want their new cd!!!!! iwant iwant iwant!!!!

yea lookin forward to it but damn perry i hope he dosn't say much -_-

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-11-2002 03:13 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX

hah yup ^^ i HELLA want their new cd!! i want i want i want i want too!!!!!

Posted by flyboyz2000k on 10-13-2002 06:05 AM:

perry

I hope perry raps man because he is pretty good at it

Posted by Teddyz_Gurl on 10-16-2002 03:55 AM:

LoL HweeSung or WheeSung or whatever (there was a fight over this) isn't in YG Family~~

YG Family Jjang!!

Posted by Street RSX on 10-16-2002 04:01 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Teddyz_Gurl
LoL HweeSung or WheeSung or whatever (there was a fight over this) isn't in YG Family~~

YG Family Jjang!!

yea alotta confusin over this.. wheesung is onlie featured in alotta ttrackz wit tha YG buh not in it..

Posted by junjinluber33 on 10-16-2002 04:22 AM:

wassup with everyone and the ymca??

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 10-18-2002 01:49 AM:

ooo wheesung isn't in YG? thaz too bad. haha o well he's still coo ^^