Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 19 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Spiritual Life (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=34)
-- heaven (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=1660)

Posted by huby40 on 05-07-2002 02:12 PM:

heaven

if you believe in heaven, what do you think heaven looks like?

I think that heaven looks like a BIG hotel. If you do the bare minimum of being christian (sinned alll you life and repented on your deathbed), you get a nice little room.

but if you've led other people to jesus (like if you were a missionary or something) you get a nice deluxe suite that's really close to the ice maker.

err yeah, something like that. Plus the grounds that are outside the hotel are huuuuuuuuuge beautiful fields.

whaddya think?

Posted by krnxswat on 05-07-2002 05:10 PM:

i think heavens an unimaginable place
its a place no matter how much u try to understand, you cant..
heh for me. i think its a big place where people are flying and they have the fastest computers. and everyone loves each other.. hehe but thats just me.

Posted by sangxjin on 05-08-2002 06:03 AM:

i think its like atlantic city or vegas, without the bad stuff

Props To Huby

Posted by huby40 on 05-08-2002 09:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
i think its like atlantic city or vegas, without the bad stuff

without the bad stuff? geez, if you take away all the bad stuff what the hell's left?

Posted by sangxjin on 05-08-2002 09:21 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

without the bad stuff? geez, if you take away all the bad stuff what the hell's left?

lol..

let me reword it...

atlantic city or vegas without the risk of losing all your money..

Props To Huby

Posted by huby40 on 05-08-2002 11:48 AM:

yay, so there's still prostitution and drugs right?yay!

(if jesus said THAT in the bible, the world would be a better place! )

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-08-2002 01:50 PM:

heaven has technology? isn't that sinful? it kills animals, environment, natural resources, and feeds human greed...

Posted by Alchemist on 05-08-2002 03:40 PM:

but then it wouldn't, wouldn't it?

I imagined it to be different to everyone depending on how they interpreted it(or how they wanted it to be).

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-08-2002 06:00 PM:

if heaven is how everyone perceives it then it is nothing more than a manifestation of the beholder's thoughts, not a creation of god. In result, everyone has a different heaven...but you'd need to be able to perceive heaven which requires a brain and when your dead you don't have a brain. If god created heaven, it'd have to be constant...and perceptions of heaven would constitute it to be an endless dream...not a place you go after you die. Dreaming needs thought which in turn needs a brain. The fluctuation of the ideals of heaven could not all co-exist all at the same time, or else it would not be heaven...just an endless dream for everyone as i've stated.

I was thinking of making this a topic in the debate forum .

Posted by seung ju on 05-09-2002 10:12 AM:

i'll find out when i get there, i dont really wonder about it now.

Posted by huby40 on 05-10-2002 09:00 AM:

well when i get there i hope they have cotton balls or ear muffs or someting so i don't have to hear those damn angels singing for eternity

Posted by Zero-Sen on 05-11-2002 05:45 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by krnxswat
i think heavens an unimaginable place
its a place no matter how much u try to understand, you cant..
heh for me. i think its a big place where people are flying and they have the fastest computers. and everyone loves each other.. hehe but thats just me.

yea... Jusun told me that one. One you really think about it, itz all of eternity. Just forever. That scares me. Doing something FOREVER. but then it said there is no pain, no hate, and everyone is happy. so i wanna go there. :satisfy:

Posted by dalgyal on 05-12-2002 06:23 PM:

iss lyke a big place where iss alwayz sunny.. and iss fresh.. wid biGg blOooo skies.. and wiDddeee fieldz.. nd derez lOtttz ob cloudz too.. nd anGlez.. pPl wid wiNGggz.. heheh buh sorry, i dont ddink derez any computers.
hahA.. welpz i wanna gO dere. ^^*

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 05-16-2002 01:54 PM:

wen i wuz younger i imagined it wud hav never-ending roller coasters and where pplz cud fly and where neone cud do a perfect cartwheel (i wanted so badly to be able to do a cartwheel wen i wuz little )
but after u die...isn't it true that u dun need any of that materialistic stuff nemore? after u die...u wont WANT computers or to fly or nething cuz God will supply u with all the happiness u need; all u'll want is Him.
thaz wut sum1 told me...but it wud be nice if there were looong rollercoasters and fast computers

Posted by iim_perfect on 05-28-2002 07:24 PM:

i believe in heaven.... i believe in GOD...

Posted by *supagirL* on 06-03-2002 03:45 AM:

heaven

everytime i think of heaven i think of white- i think heaven is where you have everything you love and need.. it's what u dream of it to be- i dunno.. i guess we're gonna have to wait and see

Posted by shoujo on 06-03-2002 09:40 AM:

heaven..
my imagination about heaven is, it's like big cloud and everything there is white..

Posted by huby40 on 06-03-2002 07:38 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by shoujo
heaven..
my imagination about heaven is, it's like big cloud and everything there is white..

so there are no black people in heaven? hahaha jk

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 06-05-2002 06:32 AM:

i think God puts it just the way we individualy think it is. u know? our own idea of paradise