Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 14 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Debate (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=19)
-- have a history teacher explain this.... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=3023)

Posted by annabanana on 07-09-2002 10:27 PM:

have a history teacher explain this....

i've had this for a long time so i dunno where i found it from anymore:

"man..i'm blowing my time away..wasting it..XP oh well..^^ enjoy! i thought this was kinda interesting. Interesting match Have a history teacher explain this ---- If he/she can.
Abraham Lincoln was elected to Congress in 1846. John F Kennedy was elected to Congress in 1946.
Abraham Lincoln was elected President in 1860. John F. Kennedy was elected President in 1960.
The names Lincoln and Kennedy each contain seven letters. Both were particularly concerned with civil rights. Both wives lost a child while living in the White House.
Both Presidents were shot on a Friday. Both Presidents were shot in the head.
Lincoln's secretary was named Kennedy. Kennedy's secretary was named Lincoln. Both were assassinated by Southerners. Both were succeeded by Southerners named Johnson.
Andrew Johnson, who succeeded Lincoln, was born in 1808. Lyndon Johnson, who succeeded Kennedy, was born in 1908.
John Wilkes Booth, who assassinated Lincoln, was born in 1839. Lee Harvey Oswald, who assassinated Kennedy, was born in 1939.
Both assassins were known by their three names. Both names are composed of fifteen letters.
Lincoln was shot at the theatre named 'Kennedy.' Kennedy was shot in a car called 'Lincoln.'
Booth ran from the theatre and was caught in a warehouse. Oswald ran from a warehouse and was caught in a theatre.
Booth and Oswald were assassinated before their trials. And here's the kicker.
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe.

Posted by az0nd2r3 on 07-09-2002 10:38 PM:

1. coincidence does happen
2. its a conspiracy
3. kennedys assassin was psychotic n planned it that way
4. God has a plan for every1
5. something that someone realized when he/she was very bored and decided to spend 10 hours researching this

ah, iono, im not a history teacher

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-09-2002 11:21 PM:

yes well lincoln wasnt killed by the FBI!!!
hav u heard of the "magic bullet" thing?!?! its such BS made by the FBI. its like the 1 bullet went through 1 guy then took a 45 degree turn hit another person, stopped went reverse hit JFK 20 times and then stopped for 5 secs and took a 90 degree turn and shot everyone 5 times over again. ok thats not the exact thing but if u ever hear it u will start laughin cause its such BS.
the FBI killed JFK there was atleast another shooter!! the FBI has takin over the world ahhhhhh

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by tm11 on 07-09-2002 11:21 PM:

why is this in the debate forum?

Posted by huby40 on 07-09-2002 11:48 PM:

were supposed to talk about it having any significance or not.

to me those are a lot of coincidences. anything can be made to look coincidences. they both were wearing SUITS at the time!! WOW!!! (crappy example i know)

if this was a conspiracy then we have the stupidest secret society in the world. who the hell deliberately does this? bah...

Posted by TAIgrr on 07-10-2002 12:06 AM:

Re: have a history teacher explain this....

quote:
Originally posted by annabanana
A week before Lincoln was shot, he was in Monroe, Maryland. A week before Kennedy was shot, he was with Marilyn Monroe. [/SIZE]

shit. now thats some crazy ass coincidence.!!!!!! :omg:

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 07-10-2002 01:12 AM:

the difference is that ANdrew Johnson was a crap president
and Lyndon Johnson was a good one so no conspiracy

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-10-2002 02:21 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by huby40
were supposed to talk about it having any significance or not.

to me those are a lot of coincidences. anything can be made to look coincidences. they both were wearing SUITS at the time!! WOW!!! (crappy example i know)

if this was a conspiracy then we have the stupidest secret society in the world. who the hell deliberately does this? bah...

its all politics my friend all politics
they can kill a man for the way he looks, like u rakkkoon

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by huby40 on 07-10-2002 02:51 AM:

quote:
its all politics my friend all politics
they can kill a man for the way he looks, like u rakkkoon

make sense damn it!!!!

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-10-2002 02:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by huby40

make sense damn it!!!!

wat part of its politics dont u understand rakkkoon?!?!?!

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by huby40 on 07-10-2002 02:59 AM:

what do u mean by 'its all politics'?

and who the hell are 'they'?

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-10-2002 03:04 AM:

"they" can be anyone like FBI, NRA, NASA, THE P.A.N.D.A. CLUB(some gay animal rites club in my skool) politics my friend, they dont like how the person is doin their job they wack them its simple.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by huby40 on 07-10-2002 03:07 AM:

ur just accusing any organizaiton of conspiring?

pffft, right. NASA launches a rocket up a president's ass and kills him, but NOBODY knows even though it says in HUGE letters "NASA" on the side of the rocket.

simple. ok dan. whatever. *gives aznkid a cookie

Posted by aznkid1008 on 07-10-2002 03:08 AM:

YEA i got a cookie wat now!! rakkkoon!!
puhahaha we sound like dorks

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless