Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Anime (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=41)
-- What is your favorite anime series (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11067)

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-03-2003 01:49 AM:

What is your favorite anime series

For all you care, mine is.... um.... i dont know.... i like kenshin, and scryed... i dont have a favorite...

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Posted by Chinesegrl on 03-03-2003 02:03 AM:

haha i like Slayers!

Posted by Flaming_June on 03-03-2003 04:26 AM:

there's so many good ones

i'll say my favourate is now and then here and there

Posted by Leni on 03-03-2003 06:27 AM:

Macross 0wnz. My second fave would be InuYasha. :)

Posted by Mash1mar0 on 03-03-2003 07:50 AM:

Ranma 1/2, GTO, Slamdunk

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Posted by aznkid1008 on 03-03-2003 11:40 PM:

hmmm DBZ all up 2 the ending of the android saga. Gundam Wing+ Endless Waltz was alrite. o and 8th MS team. i dont watch alot of anime, a friend recommended Cowboy Bebop? that any good?

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-04-2003 09:26 PM:

cowboy bebop IS good

Why do kamikazee pilotes wear helmets? I think that parents get coal for Christmas to burn their children. Tragedy is when you cut your finger... comedy is when you fall off a sewer pipe and die, (by Mel Brooks) I think that giant lobsters with six pack abs with a tiger heads and in car commercials will take over the world. When i was littlle, i saw a lobster being cooked alive.... Things Dante from DMC would never say: BLAM BLAM CLICK CLICK oops, out of ammo.... I like country ... I wonder if astronauts get blinded on the moon because peole shine their laser pens there...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 03-05-2003 01:08 AM:

halfway down the page, you'll find a topic oh so similar to yours: http://jusunlee.com/forums/showthre...p;threadid=9219

look before you post.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by ShadowolfXVII on 03-05-2003 10:12 PM:

notice the "s" in series... but that's no exuse.... im still a newbie...

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 03-06-2003 12:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by ShadowolfXVII
notice the "s" in series

yes, there is an 's' in series. What is your point.

quote:
Originally posted by ShadowolfXVII
but that's no exuse.... im still a newbie...

indeed, but keep in mind that being a newbie is not an excuse either.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Flaming_June on 03-06-2003 06:38 AM:

who cares

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 03-07-2003 12:24 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Flaming_June
who cares

well hmmm that's an asinine question.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by orange on 04-02-2003 10:35 AM:

I don't remember exactly, but most animes that I have watched were once in my favorite's list(or atleast had an addiction to it). Right now I'm in the middle of Naruto so it's my favorite, for now.

Posted by oNe fLy aZn on 06-05-2003 06:29 AM:

KENSHIN ALL THE WAY YO~!

Posted by MaGiKToToRo on 06-13-2003 12:37 AM:

Kiki's Delivery Service, Laputa:Castle in the Sky, My neighbor Tototro, Spirited Away, Princess Mononoke.... heheheh..... i like all the Miyazaki films

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Posted by krnxswat on 06-13-2003 01:34 AM:

slam dunk

Posted by keyx1o6 on 06-13-2003 04:10 PM:

cowboy bebop's the best... dan, i have all the episodes on a cd, so tell me if you wanna borrow

Posted by MaGiKToToRo on 06-16-2003 10:30 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by keyx1o6
cowboy bebop's the best... dan, i have all the episodes on a cd, so tell me if you wanna borrow

hehehe.... thats pretty good too

Hate less, love more;
And all good things are yours."

-Sweedish Proverb

aim: MaGiKToToRo
xanga: MaGiKToToRo

Posted by castle outsider on 06-17-2003 07:17 AM:

i havent watched a lot of anime yet but i love cowboy bebop

Posted by neomatrix2000 on 06-18-2003 07:47 AM:

There are so many good ones. Let me think right off the top of my head. Rurouni Kenshin, Inuyasha, cowboy bebop, GTO, Fushigi yugi, yu yu hakusho, Shaman King. Those are the ones I can think of right now, but yeah there's a lot more