Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »
Show all 52 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- Sup new Member heres my Car (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9878)

Posted by BimmerBoi on 01-14-2003 06:34 AM:

Sup new Member heres my Car

Posted by sangxjin on 01-14-2003 09:46 PM:

is that an M3?

i know the front end of an M3 doesnt look like that. Looks like a 330 or 325 with M3 Front end or something like that. im not good with bimmers. indecisive, you should know.

-edit-
the wheel arches look widened. and i think the m3 has a chrome grill. not black.

anyway. nice car

Props To Huby

Posted by krnxkid on 01-15-2003 12:28 AM:

nice car

Posted by tea on 01-15-2003 02:49 AM:

ahh ring ding ding

Posted by Mash1mar0 on 01-15-2003 04:20 AM:

........naaaaaice..... i wish i had a car like that....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Posted by BimmerBoi on 01-15-2003 06:29 AM:

Yup your right...its a 2002 325i with a M3 front bumper....thnx for the comments....

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 01-15-2003 06:31 AM:

what happened to your front liscence plate?

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by krnxswat on 01-15-2003 12:57 PM:

nice car
so you just registered jsl just to show off ur car, eh?

Posted by Prototype on 01-15-2003 01:55 PM:

I've seen you on KP

Posted by sangxjin on 01-15-2003 04:10 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by BimmerBoi
Yup your right...its a 2002 325i with a M3 front bumper....thnx for the comments....

ah ha. knew it. its a nice car. better than what i'll ever drive.

Props To Huby

Posted by indecisive on 01-16-2003 12:50 AM:

looks like you got the E46 Angel Eyes too. nice....

I have an E30 325i and my dad's is a E30 318i

nice ride.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by aznkid1008 on 01-16-2003 01:29 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Mash1mar0
........naaaaaice..... i wish i had a car like that....

i wish i had a car.

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by BimmerBoi on 01-16-2003 08:02 AM:

Thnx for the reply guys.....haha and YEAH i signed up just to show off my car...HAHA...nah im just messin...but yeah my license plate is gone becaue my bodykit dosn't have a place to hold my license plate tahts why its on my windshield.....

Posted by Mash1mar0 on 01-16-2003 08:24 AM:

I thought you only need one license plate.....

with onE magic pill i EscapE from painful rEality and Enter the wholE nEw diffErEnt world....

I'm not addictEd... I can stop anytimE i want to...

Posted by Prototype on 01-16-2003 10:53 AM:

quote:
Thnx for the reply guys.....haha and YEAH i signed up just to show off my car...HAHA...nah im just messin...but yeah my license plate is gone becaue my bodykit dosn't have a place to hold my license plate tahts why its on my windshield.....

that = ghetto fab - ricerstyle.

Posted by tea on 01-16-2003 08:33 PM:

quote:

you can get a fix it ticket for that

Posted by BimmerBoi on 01-16-2003 11:20 PM:

Nah...i have it in my windshield....i've passed plenty of cops...there not gonna waste there time pullin me over for that.....and PROTOTYPE...i don't get what your sayin.....are you sayin that my car is a RICE ROCKET?

Posted by aka on 01-17-2003 04:22 AM:

quote:
Nah...i have it in my windshield....i've passed plenty of cops...there not gonna waste there time pullin me over for that.....and PROTOTYPE...i don't get what your sayin.....are you sayin that my car is a RICE ROCKET?

hey bro, props on ur car!! we be representin the bimmers!! heh.. i've got a 2002 e46 m3!! bah..u stole my bumper...lol.

prototypes just playin..i think? where do u live? kuz i know in some places..u only need one license plate showing.

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 01-17-2003 06:47 AM:

ahhh... geez... nice... i can only fantasize about cars like that

Posted by Prototype on 01-17-2003 03:04 PM:

quote:

ricers buy bodykits for show, and have to put the license plate in the corner of their window.

its ghetto, its ricer, its ghetto fab ricerstyle.