Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 26 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Re: Wanna MArry !!!!!!! (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2224)

Posted by Winnie on 05-30-2002 03:32 AM:

Angry Re: Wanna MArry !!!!!!!

i quite sick of my life here.... really lonely !!!! I don like my life.. working , sleeping ... working sleeping..... I don have friend here since i'm not local.. i have been here fro only 1 year plus ...! Alway alone.... when i frustrated with my job ... or i come across unhappy stuff..... i have to face it myself.....

I love to have soemone to support me and willing to share my feeling.... i hope i cna marry soon /.... maybe you guys think i'm crazy ... but i really sick of being alone for all the while....
I'm 27 ....... really sick of it . I wnat to marry .. i wish i can marry next year...... i really fed up .. already ...

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-31-2002 03:10 AM:

Uh... you said you don't know anyone there??? Wellums, move back with your family... Family is always there and loving... And marriage... I have nothing to say about that...

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 06-02-2002 03:34 AM:

Re: Re: Wanna MArry !!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Winnie
i quite sick of my life here.... really lonely !!!! I don like my life.. working , sleeping ... working sleeping..... I don have friend here since i'm not local.. i have been here fro only 1 year plus ...! Alway alone.... when i frustrated with my job ... or i come across unhappy stuff..... i have to face it myself.....

I love to have soemone to support me and willing to share my feeling.... i hope i cna marry soon /.... maybe you guys think i'm crazy ... but i really sick of being alone for all the while....
I'm 27 ....... really sick of it . I wnat to marry .. i wish i can marry next year...... i really fed up .. already ...

face the facts, life is tough, work with what you have and don't be too eager to marry, or guys will either be scared away by your fast motives or will take advantage of you for the very same reason. I suggest you turn on some Destiny's Child and jam to "Independent Woman" to make it all better.

Posted by Alchemist on 06-02-2002 06:03 PM:

Re: Re: Re: Wanna MArry !!!!!!!

quote:
Originally posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0

face the facts, life is tough, work with what you have and don't be too eager to marry, or guys will either be scared away by your fast motives or will take advantage of you for the very same reason. I suggest you turn on some Destiny's Child and jam to "Independent Woman" to make it all better.

It seems to have worked for psytek, look how happy psytek is.

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-02-2002 06:23 PM:

puHAhA~

anyway...not to sound rude or anything...but i think its time for you to marry..27 is da age to marry [in my opinion] but dont go out marrying anyone because ur lonely..make sure that person is worth ur time..

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-02-2002 07:34 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
dont go out marrying anyone because ur lonely..make sure that person is worth ur time..

exactly

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by WhiteLee on 06-02-2002 11:07 PM:

The right person'll come...at the right time.
Try to make yourself happy.
If you dwell in your unhappiness too long, you could miss the person you're looking for.

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by Alchemist on 06-03-2002 02:23 AM:

quote:

If you're lonely maybe you could make friends by talking to them. Maybe you have friends but don't realize it.

Posted by psyTeK ver. 2.0 on 06-03-2002 08:23 AM:

quote:

i quite sick of my life here.... really lonely !!!!

face the facts, singapore isn't exactly an exciting country. if you wish to improve your life, move to the states. you will quickly meet many people of asian descent in nearly any state you move to and will be able to receive help from those who are willing to sympathize for your situation.

uhh, in singapore, isn't the asian population there like 1-2%? i dunno why your there.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 06-03-2002 09:13 AM:

wtf psytek,

Singapore IS IN ASIA.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by Winnie on 06-03-2002 10:32 AM:

Red face re: thnak yuou

thank you guys for giving my advice...
thank you thank you

Posted by seung ju on 06-03-2002 10:35 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Crazydeb8ter
wtf psytek,

Singapore IS IN ASIA.

bwahahahhahahaha

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-03-2002 10:39 PM:

fo sho....lmao
i dun think 27 is da age 2 marry....lotta peeps marryin their late 30's

Posted by marvinOPPA on 06-03-2002 11:02 PM:

DO IT!!

GET MARRIED WOMAN!!! errmm...jus kiddin...but i think i understand where u comin from....even tho ima young'n
after i moved away from home...workin all day everyday it did get lonely and i felt duh same way...but duh more u think like dat duh more lonely it gets....jus find sumpin to occupy urself wit....dont get desperate....but dont give up.....sumpin always comes along....

Posted by Winnie on 06-04-2002 01:33 AM:

re: :)

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
fo sho....lmao
i dun think 27 is da age 2 marry....lotta peeps marryin their late 30's

Ok i will try to control it .... Anyway what fo sho ??? imao ???

Posted by Winnie on 06-04-2002 01:35 AM:

Re: DO IT!!

quote:
Originally posted by marvinHYUNG
GET MARRIED WOMAN!!! errmm...jus kiddin...but i think i understand where u comin from....even tho ima young'n
after i moved away from home...workin all day everyday it did get lonely and i felt duh same way...but duh more u think like dat duh more lonely it gets....jus find sumpin to occupy urself wit....dont get desperate....but dont give up.....sumpin always comes along....

oh really
then i should try to find something to do ...
what i can do ... without extra money ....

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 06-04-2002 01:37 AM:

Re: re: :)

quote:

Ok i will try to control it .... Anyway what fo sho ??? imao ???

fo sho is "slang" for "sor sure"
and das LMAO which means "laugh my ass off"

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-04-2002 01:41 AM:

ya

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-04-2002 01:46 AM:

You know... sometimes, people just don't have another someone in the world for them... Seriously, a lot of my uncles are around their thirties and they aren't even married yet...

I think it's alright to not be married yet... I personally don't wanna get married and just become a rich girl and take care of my parents... I'm gonna be a physician!!!

Posted by krnxswat on 06-04-2002 02:19 AM:

there really is no certain age for people to marry
they just marry whenever they want