Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 40 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- Interracial Dating.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=40)

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-29-2002 12:59 PM:

Post Interracial Dating..

I know this is a classic post, but I'm just trying to start this forum off. What do you think about interracial dating? Would/Have you ever done it?

Posted by WynterzTiger on 03-29-2002 01:32 PM:

I'm not really for or against it or anything - I guess it's because I'm mixed but I've only dated Chinese guys.

Posted by Jet on 03-29-2002 02:39 PM:

i know people who are completely opposed to it.

personally, i don't care. i think it'd be for everyone's betterment to try to date outside their own race. i mean, just try to be open minded about a few things. it's ok to have preferences too. but just don't restrict yourselves.

anwyay, i've done it. i'm korean, and i've dated a lot of chinese girls. it's always been pretty good.

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-29-2002 05:05 PM:

I'm kewl with it too... But my parents hate the idea of dating outside your own race... They're still into the old tradition and I also think that they like it better when I date within my race because-if we end up getting married-he'll at least know the traditions and my parents want to keep the traditions...

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-30-2002 01:36 PM:

korean chinese?.. man.. its all the same ... i thought yall were talkin about like dating white people or black people..

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-30-2002 02:28 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU
korean chinese?.. man.. its all the same ... i thought yall were talkin about like dating white people or black people..

I was thinking the same thing too.

Posted by alecks on 03-30-2002 03:56 PM:

word...

my parents are for strictly korean

but who cares
:rolleyes

Posted by WhiteLee on 03-30-2002 04:24 PM:

It doesn't matter to me.
It doesn't matter to my 'rents either.
Whatever sparks my interests!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki

Posted by hyunnie03 on 03-30-2002 04:34 PM:

i'm all for it and so are my parents

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-30-2002 05:14 PM:

Haha... I thought you were talkin' white and black too....

Posted by tianshi on 03-30-2002 07:15 PM:

i know some people who are pretty bad about interracial dating... they're opposed to it. personally, i don't care. i'm fine with it. but, there are certain types of guys that i'm more attracted to than others, y'know? so it's sort of profiling... but not really.

as for stuff like chinese/korean chinese/japanese japanese/korean... i dunno if that's really interracial. it sort of is, because we're from different countries. but it sort of isn't, since a few thousand years ago, we all came from the same place. we're a lot racially similar than like... italians and english people. ::shrug:: especially since in the US, asians are a minority...sometimes the lines between being strictly korean, chinese, japanese fade away.

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 07:59 PM:

my parents wants me to marry a Korean girl..
cuz since they kant speak English or ne other language, they dont wanna hafta go through the troubles..hehe..
but i lyke Korean girls newaiz ^^*

Posted by tamoose on 03-30-2002 09:15 PM:

hah..
doesn't matter to me..
but...seriously..i prefer asian guys ...

Posted by krnxswat on 03-30-2002 09:25 PM:

ahah im Asian

Posted by sHinHwa lUb on 03-30-2002 11:15 PM:

yea doesn't matter for me either but my parents want me to marry someone korea though

THANX AYUMI UNNIE!!
shinhwa san!!
jun jin 012~!!!

Posted by girl0verdose on 03-30-2002 11:39 PM:

my parent's accepts anyone as long as they're within the 'nice-kind' type. Personally, I find myself attracted to asian guys... not that I'm restricting myself or anything.

Posted by Hayama on 03-31-2002 06:02 AM:

my parents dont really care .. jus as long as they're not african american or hindus.. besides that.. they dont care who i date.

Posted by SoundCtrl on 03-31-2002 06:26 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Hayama
my parents dont really care .. jus as long as they're not african american or hindus.. besides that.. they dont care who i date.

haha then they do care. Why won't they let you date those races??

Posted by bigChubuff on 03-31-2002 08:19 AM:

there isnt any asian girls where i live so i only get white ones

Posted by WhiteLee on 03-31-2002 12:28 PM:

I don't have any asian dudes to choose from!
There aren't any around!

"Before and After" Ayumi Hamasaki