Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sex (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=23)
-- Would you do it? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8632)

Posted by Alchemist on 12-04-2002 12:13 AM:

Would you do it?

If you had the opportunity to undergo an operation that would cause you to no longer be horny ever in your life again, would you do it? If everything else about you would remain unchanged by this operation, your intelligence would be the same, you wouldn't lose any memories, you would still have the ability to reproduce, and you wouldn't be missing any body parts.

Posted by seung ju on 12-04-2002 12:17 AM:

if you're not horny that takes away the desire to have sex. who cares if you can still reproduce, sex is a good feeling, but without the horniess you'll never want it, then there would be no reproduction.

thanx huby40

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-04-2002 12:50 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju
if you're not horny that takes away the desire to have sex. who cares if you can still reproduce, sex is a good feeling, but without the horniess you'll never want it, then there would be no reproduction.

true that

Posted by Alchemist on 12-04-2002 01:01 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by seung ju

I guess I didn't know that "horniess" is the reason why people fall in love, get married and have children who they raise themselves.

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-04-2002 01:06 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

I guess I didn't know that "horniess" is the reason why people fall in love, get married and have children who they raise themselves.

but y do most people have sex? because they're horny lol if ur not horny or get horny u can't rise to the occation <SP? fukk i need to learn to spell>

Posted by seung ju on 12-04-2002 01:17 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Alchemist

did i say that? no i didnt. i said horniness is what makes you wanna have sex.

thanx huby40

Posted by Street RSX on 12-04-2002 08:08 PM:

first off i wouldnt want to waste tym and go thru an operation.. and if no more horniness, wouldnt there be no fun in sex??

Posted by krnxswat on 12-04-2002 08:58 PM:

but how can you possibly have sex when your penis isn't erected and go through the process of sexual intercourse? ^^;;

Posted by niggoreanboi on 12-05-2002 01:06 AM:

yes yes ^-^ no hornyness is like having sex with no orgasm