Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 20 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- need yur opinion on sumfin~ (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12232)

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-17-2003 06:23 AM:

need yur opinion on sumfin~

okae.. i have a 'o1 accord coupe.. ex v4[i4?] anywase..

i am thinkin of gettin a exhaust/muffler and a spoiler soon.. and im just wunder wutz good and not out der..

i dun wan a spoiler.. thats like the stock ones.. a lil higher would be nice...

[dun call me a ricer.. cuz i dun kare :X LOL]

Posted by Captain Korea on 05-17-2003 07:44 AM:

This will do da trick

Apex N1 Exhaust

It's what I have, doesnt get much better.....i've heard good things about fujitsubo but i've never seen their products

As far as spoilers.....mine is from Bomex, it looks nice n clean

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-17-2003 08:17 AM:

wow.. thats whun nice exhaust exactly the type im lookin for.. buh too bad.. dey dun have it for my kar x_O

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-17-2003 08:45 AM:

why do you want to modify your car

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-17-2003 08:48 AM:

becuz i want it to stand out.. i dun wan no regular ol same car.. that everywhun else has.. wannuh make it unique ^^

Posted by indecisive on 05-17-2003 09:10 AM:

just get an ECU upgrade, and a cheap CAI you'll get more performance thatn just from exhaust.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by tea on 05-17-2003 09:28 AM:

its a waste of money to fix up an accord for performance

so parts like apexi and ecu upgrade is just money down the drain. if you want to be really ricer, then id find a h22 prelude engine to transplant into that baby

otherwise...cheap shit should be fine to give u the ricer image

Posted by Captain Korea on 05-18-2003 01:14 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
wow.. thats whun nice exhaust exactly the type im lookin for.. buh too bad.. dey dun have it for my kar x_O

If ya look at the bottom of the website it says "universal" which means it'll fit on about anything

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-18-2003 03:37 AM:

how come.. the universal whunz are cheeper? x_O

Posted by eddiee on 05-18-2003 04:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by yur_swt_angel
how come.. the universal whunz are cheeper? x_O

because the go on any car and did not require extra research or testing to make and they dont do anything much

Posted by marvinOPPA on 05-18-2003 05:57 AM:

performance mods are wasted on your car...just lower it......if you really want a loud sound...take out the resonator and punch a hole in the exhaust

Posted by indecisive on 05-18-2003 08:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
performance mods are wasted on your car...just lower it......if you really want a loud sound...take out the resonator and punch a hole in the exhaust

hahaha my friend's got a hole in his exhaust and all our friends thot it was an expensive exhaust system heh

if you awnna go for this fake stuff..you can get a fake BOV thing..heh.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by marvinOPPA on 05-18-2003 04:54 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
hahaha my friend's got a hole in his exhaust and all our friends thot it was an expensive exhaust system heh

if you awnna go for this fake stuff..you can get a fake BOV thing..heh.

oo get a whistle tip!

Posted by kiggaplease on 05-18-2003 07:15 PM:

da whistles go WOOOoooOOoOOoOOoOOOooo!

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-19-2003 05:07 PM:

oOfzz ><

Posted by tea on 05-19-2003 06:47 PM:

dont waste your money..

get a prelude engine =D

Posted by v8what? on 05-19-2003 07:12 PM:

You wanna be different by putting on a wing + exhaust? I dont know about where you live, but for me, a stock Honda is more unique than a modded one. If you want to be unique, by a Deloren or something.

Those Apex N1s are good, Ive had no problems with mine, but they really work best with turbo cars. Fujitsubos are light as shit, but expensive.

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-28-2003 07:31 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by v8what?
You wanna be different by putting on a wing + exhaust? I dont know about where you live, but for me, a stock Honda is more unique than a modded one. If you want to be unique, by a Deloren or something.

Those Apex N1s are good, Ive had no problems with mine, but they really work best with turbo cars. Fujitsubos are light as shit, but expensive.

yea.. i heard of Fujitsubos.. i just have never seen one.. nor know where dey would sell dem.. if you know any websites or such who have em.. would yu please give me the url.. dankyou~
and around here.. der are alottuh stock hondas.. more than modded ones.. i dink texas peepo are poor~ hahah JK! [from wut i have seen]

Posted by v8what? on 05-28-2003 08:27 PM:

Probably through JIC. www.jic-magic.com

Posted by yur_swt_angel on 05-29-2003 07:57 AM:

thank yoouuuu xD