Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 31 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- BUCS vs. RAIDERS (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=10050)

Posted by merdawg on 01-20-2003 03:31 AM:

BUCS vs. RAIDERS

hey

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by merdawg on 01-20-2003 03:34 AM:

im goin for the Bucs on this one. its gonna be tuff, but. GO BUCS

"Love is like a friendship caught on fire. In the beginning a flame, very pretty, often hot and fierce, but still only light and flickering. As love grows older, our hearts mature and our love becomes as coals, deep-burning and unquenchable. " - Bruce Lee

Posted by ajy on 01-20-2003 03:59 AM:

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-21-2003 03:48 AM:

i admit tampa is good and fast but Raiders will prevail! i can't wait till sunday i'm scared lol i got the hibby jebbies

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 01-21-2003 06:33 PM:

tampa doesn't have much offence... mostly defence but i'm going with okland and there offence on this one... it's going to be an awsome game

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-22-2003 02:14 AM:

Raiders do have a weakspot which is the middle and tampa bay always blitz in the middle so that's gonna be a problem

Posted by merdawg on 01-22-2003 02:27 AM:

oakland is gonna be worried about sapp, but im predicting that simeon rice will do a lot of damage running around the right side. and if the secondary of the BUCS play as well as they did against the eagles, like Ronday Barber, then it will be a nice game.

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 01-22-2003 02:53 AM:

Raiders can crowd the middle or use shot gun to get away from tampa.... thats what they should do. Bucs... i don't know much about them but if they were as pumped and as good as they played in philly wow this is gonna be a heck of a game... i still think raiders gonna win

wana chat?

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-23-2003 05:46 AM:

man i held the super bowl tickets in my hand today it was beautiful man if i had like 40 bucks more i could of gone T-T and i would of tried to be on TV lol

Posted by merdawg on 01-23-2003 12:02 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by niggoreanboi
man i held the super bowl tickets in my hand today it was beautiful man if i had like 40 bucks more i could of gone T-T and i would of tried to be on TV lol

lol...soooooo close dude.

Posted by bigChubuff on 01-23-2003 05:15 PM:

bucs got the unbeatable defense but their running game is not reliable(a white tailback)
plus their passing is nothing like the raiders

i have to go with the raiders
because they are stacked

Posted by merdawg on 01-25-2003 08:44 PM:

BIG DAY COMING UP!!!!!

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 01-25-2003 08:52 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by merdawg
BIG DAY COMING UP!!!!!

yup yup... lol Rasha the elephant, picked tampa to win, if u don't know who Rasha is, it's an elephant who picks or guesses who is gonna win da super bowl... the elephant was right for the past 5 years

wana chat?

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-26-2003 07:28 AM:

tomm i can't sleep

Posted by ajy on 01-26-2003 12:22 PM:

shit nice its today!! BRING ON THE SUPERBOWL MUNCHIES

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 01-26-2003 03:53 PM:

WEEE!!!! i'm probably gonna mss da opening BUT YEAH GO RAIDERS.... AND BUCZ!

wana chat?

Posted by bigChubuff on 01-26-2003 10:37 PM:

20 minutes til

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-27-2003 01:05 AM:

Damn we loosin by 17 shit what is goin on!!!!! FUCKING

Posted by eddiee on 01-27-2003 01:06 AM:

go bucs!!GO BUCS!

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 01-27-2003 01:12 AM:

AHAHHAHHA ALL YOU RAIDER BITCHES... 20 bucks here i come.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape