Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- why me? (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11325)

Posted by red_anjo on 03-14-2003 02:29 AM:

why me?

why was i the rebound chick? I was so in love with this guy for 2 years... i waited for the day we would hook up and we finally did, but only for 2 weeks... he only used me to make his ex mad... I don't get it why he did this to me? we were great frens too, now i don't what we are...

Posted by aznkid1008 on 03-14-2003 03:03 AM:

shit happens and timing is everthing. wrong place wrong time shit happens

Remember the heros
Remember the lives
Remember the day
God bless

Posted by noriko378 on 03-14-2003 03:05 AM:

Re: why me?

quote:
Originally posted by red_anjo
why was i the rebound chick? I was so in love with this guy for 2 years... i waited for the day we would hook up and we finally did, but only for 2 weeks... he only used me to make his ex mad... I don't get it why he did this to me? we were great frens too, now i don't what we are...

Sorry to hear that....but it happens...now all u have to do is pick urself up and move on.....oh..and evaluate that friendship, will ya???

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 03-14-2003 03:26 AM:

yeah shit happenes when things are looking great, happened to me too... but i wasn't a rebound just... bleh.... i hape u feel better i'm sry for what he did, talk about ur feelings about it if u haven't.... if u want

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by krnxswat on 03-14-2003 03:41 AM:

things happen. move on.

Posted by marvinOPPA on 03-14-2003 06:00 AM:

i kno this may sound mean....and it may be mean...but im tryin to tell u truthfully so it doesnt happen again...he USED YOU...cuz...YOU were an EASY TARGET.....

unfortunately that is the sad truth...im sorry i had to break it to u like dat

Posted by Ladi Jay on 03-14-2003 11:15 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
i kno this may sound mean....and it may be mean...but im tryin to tell u truthfully so it doesnt happen again...he USED YOU...cuz...YOU were an EASY TARGET.....

unfortunately that is the sad truth...im sorry i had to break it to u like dat

I'd have to agree...

I think you should have thought about it before you said yes... knowing that he had just come out of a relationship... oh well, what's done is done

Posted by red_anjo on 03-15-2003 09:17 PM:

yeah, i have to agree with you guys i do need to move on... butta its real hard.. his brother is married to my bess fren.. so i just gotta keep my distance huh?

Posted by krnxkid on 03-19-2003 03:14 AM:

aww dam that sux
dam u should just beat the shit out of him wit a baseball bat