Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 17 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Sports and Fitness (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=32)
-- a son killin his mother over a world cup soccer game (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2645)

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-21-2002 07:40 PM:

a son killin his mother over a world cup soccer game

credit to koreanpride.com sports, health and fitness forum...

mr. song (21 yearsold) was watching the soccer game at 5:30 pm. His mother (48 yearsold) criticized him for watching the world cup when he didn't even have a job. Mr. Song had a hard time looking for a job because he had diabetes and health complications. Furious at his mother, they got into an argument where his mother slapped him on the face. Mr. song automatically got up and stabbed her in the chest and the back. After realizing what he had done, Mr. song tried to commit suicide by over dosing himself with drugs the next day. He failed in his suicide attempt and decided to call the hospital for insulin shots. He was then arrested for his crimes.

there was also another incident in korea where the husband killed his wife b/c she wanted to watch opera over a world cup soccer game...thats kinda understanding...haha jp

whatever koreans are phuckin crazy over soccer

Posted by TAIgrr on 06-21-2002 07:42 PM:

SHIT!!

thats mofoing scary....

crazy

Posted by krnxswat on 06-21-2002 09:37 PM:

Re: a son killin his mother over a world cup soccer game

quote:
Originally posted by bigChubuff
credit to koreanpride.com sports, health and fitness forum...

mr. song (21 yearsold) was watching the soccer game at 5:30 pm. His mother (48 yearsold) criticized him for watching the world cup when he didn't even have a job. Mr. Song had a hard time looking for a job because he had diabetes and health complications. Furious at his mother, they got into an argument where his mother slapped him on the face. Mr. song automatically got up and stabbed her in the chest and the back. After realizing what he had done, Mr. song tried to commit suicide by over dosing himself with drugs the next day. He failed in his suicide attempt and decided to call the hospital for insulin shots. He was then arrested for his crimes.

hmm. it kinda looqs like both of their faults. his mom shoulda just let him watch the soccer game cuz its a big thing in Kroea. and she shouldnt have slapped him. while on the other hand, Mr.Song coulda just turned the tv off and watch it later or something. or go to a supermarket cuz they have tvs turned on. haha. and he shouldnt have stabbed her. what a stupid action he has done.

Posted by sangxjin on 06-22-2002 02:41 AM:

o the one your talking about bigchubuff. i read the article but it wasn't an opera. it was a soap opera, and i think another guy killed himself after praying to a candle and saying he'll be the 11th player on the team. (his spirit that is) anyway he commited suicide and left a letter next to him. this whole soccer thing has gone pretty crazy.

Props To Huby

Posted by bigChubuff on 06-22-2002 03:24 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
o the one your talking about bigchubuff. i read the article but it wasn't an opera. it was a soap opera, and i think another guy killed himself after praying to a candle and saying he'll be the 11th player on the team. (his spirit that is) anyway he commited suicide and left a letter next to him. this whole soccer thing has gone pretty crazy.

haha opera and soap opera...whats the difference...ya and that guy burned himself sayin he be the 12th man on field...how gay

Posted by neXt on 06-22-2002 05:33 AM:

yeah i heard some guy in korea doused himself with gasoline and set himself on fire as sacrifice for the korean world cup cause. Scary stuff

Posted by shoujo on 06-23-2002 11:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin

thats really stupid...

Posted by annabanana on 06-24-2002 03:38 AM:

good grief. another nth spirit player on the team. be the reds!

Posted by Ladi Jay on 06-24-2002 05:22 PM:

are you guys superstitious??? hearing that stuff about spirit being the 12th player... I believe it...

Posted by Nojeel on 06-27-2002 10:51 PM:

that's the most ridiculous and most idiotic thing i've ever heard someone do to their own mother.. how disgracing.. it's the biggest event in korea..yea.. but that's just stupid.. that's just so dispicable.. makes me sick

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 06-29-2002 04:40 AM:

wow. thaz scary. and very sad :sad:

Posted by MellowYellow on 07-05-2002 07:48 AM:

jeebus the world today.....

Posted by shaluski on 07-23-2002 08:43 PM:

this is a mad mad world.....

Posted by ajy on 07-23-2002 11:48 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by shaluski
this is a mad mad world.....

i didnt know the world had feelings. get it to calm down.

Posted by shaluski on 07-24-2002 09:36 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by AjY 2k

i didnt know the world had feelings. get it to calm down.

no, mad as in crazy... it's a personification.

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 07-25-2002 07:57 AM:

dayum... ppl needa get der asses 2 sum therapy... it wuz a byg deal N da whOle wOrld knew dat... but wOw! mad krazie fOo...

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-12-2002 10:40 AM:

i didnt see one game of the world cup..haha

1: i dindt know the channels they were on
2: i didnt know when they started
3: usually wakes up by the time it ends..^^;