Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 16 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Dance (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=47)
-- harlem shake it. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7089)

Posted by True Life on 10-24-2002 07:36 AM:

harlem shake it.

imma learn this shit if it kills me.

check out the videos for jadakiss, put your hands up, and gdep let's get it for some nice shakin. little black kids are the best. .

harlem shake it.

Posted by ChiNkyChipMunk on 10-26-2002 12:43 AM:

haha its sho easy.. its easy to learn it.. but hard to make it look dope.. but yeah.. tha kids in gdep and ish are doing it kinda hard to see... but yeah..

a rill good way to laern and see it slowed down ish eve's whos dat guh..

and lil bow wows take me home and ghetto guh.. mv..

Posted by niggoreanboi on 10-26-2002 12:46 AM:

yea i wanted to learn it after i saw eve's music video but my friend was hella dope juss nailin that shyt so i learned from him

Posted by True Life on 11-01-2002 05:37 AM:

lil bow wow sucks at it tho. the guys in the jadakiss video are the best.

harlem shake it.

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 11-01-2002 07:48 AM:

haha... the harlem shake is dope... still for some reason when i see an asian guy do it, it just don't look right... i wonder y??... :sleepy:

Posted by junjinluber33 on 11-06-2002 06:57 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by TyGer STyLe
haha... the harlem shake is dope... still for some reason when i see an asian guy do it, it just don't look right... i wonder y??... :sleepy:

hahaha

click^ leave a msg in my chatter box!

team3 biotch! its da group blog

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 11-06-2002 05:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by True Life
lil bow wow sucks at it tho. the guys in the jadakiss video are the best.

yeah but at least he can do it dawg.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by Street RSX on 11-06-2002 08:16 PM:

all yoo hafta do is learn it and to make it look dope yoo jus wear bigass clothes!!
ahhah

Posted by ajy on 11-09-2002 03:49 AM:

haha i like that blue thing its cool

everyone does that thing nowadays

keep it real cwalk it

Posted by twinkie on 11-09-2002 04:00 AM:

if u watch SHOWTIME AT APOLLO...or HARLEM . . . u can occassionally see people do the harlem shake..
there wuz this white grl once..DAMN! she wuz so good...but the crowd was booing her.. :sad:

Posted by seung ju on 11-09-2002 04:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by twinkie
if u watch SHOWTIME AT APOLLO...or HARLEM . . . u can occassionally see people do the harlem shake..
there wuz this white grl once..DAMN! she wuz so good...but the crowd was booing her.. :sad:

they'll boo anyone if they aint black unless they start gettin naked or somethin. serious, their audiences are prejudice as hell. but if we did that to them -- uh-oh, time to call jesse jackson. so screw that show.

thanx huby40

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-09-2002 07:10 PM:

in oakland theres sumtiems battle goin down there east oakland vs west oakland :) fukkin east oakland shake is hella funny looks hella wierd lol

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-10-2002 07:29 AM:

quote:

i saw sum flip guyz hu cud do it and it looked hella cool. and g dragon can do it ^^

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 11-12-2002 02:23 AM:

quote:

Man, an asian guy shaking reminds me of the guy from rush hour2 signing. . . . Asian guys can't dance!
wait let me re-phrase that asians don't "boogie"

Scream!!! FOB Style

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-12-2002 06:07 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by *~JoEy~*

Man, an asian guy shaking reminds me of the guy from rush hour2 signing. . . . Asian guys can't dance!
wait let me re-phrase that asians don't "boogie"

actuallie, azn boiz are one of da best wen it comes to breaking or raving! and isnt it da phrase dat whites dont "boogie"? (not being racist in anyway... im juss curious~ )

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by *~JoEy~* on 11-12-2002 09:04 PM:

I meant boogie as in like BOOGIE not b-boyin or ravin, that's not boogie
"whites dont 'boogie'" um as for this statment, whites can "boogie" whether you mean it as in b-boyin or ravin, or real boogyin such as the lindy hop or something~

I think most phrases that are focused on one race is just wrong i mean i know you didn't mean it as a racist remark but when you look at it it was made to be racial, but they're never true.

Scream!!! FOB Style