Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 27 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Experience (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=18)
-- sleeping in school... (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=5781)

Posted by KoreanDevil on 09-24-2002 12:36 AM:

sleeping in school...

OMG! i fell asleep today in school....

not that i never sleep or nething.....

but today i fell asleep and i didn't even know we had a test!!!

shit.. i'm sure i failed it knowing that i filled out only half of the test done...

did ne of you had this kind of experience????

Posted by eddiee on 09-24-2002 12:39 AM:

yea i slept in school the first half of the day in every period for 2 days straight

but oh wells no test puahaha^^

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 09-24-2002 12:53 AM:

i never sleep in class..haha i dont have the guts to do that..hehe yes i am a wuss. usually i just daze off and like go to la la land and once im about to fall asleep i wake up. -___-

hehe. xP

Posted by NaRa JjAnG on 09-24-2002 03:04 AM:

yea i always used to that in high school......i always slept in trig cause i didn't understand it and failed a test....and also in the first two periods i slept when i was sleepy....those were the days....haha

www.xanga.com/choi127

Posted by TyGer STyLe on 09-24-2002 04:02 AM:

haha... sleeping in school is daily routine for me... i go to zero period korean, and finish my day's hw then go to sleep... i go to physics and usually sleep the whole period if i can, psychology i can't sleep cuz the teachers the football coach and im afraid of him, and in ap lit i sleep unless i got something better to do... civics i can't really sleep, but everyonce in awhile i can doze of and catch a few winks... now precalc is one class i CAN'T absolutely sleep in... i tried and got caught and i got in some trouble... so i dn't sleep in that class no more...

Posted by saranghae on 09-24-2002 04:06 AM:

wow... i never sleep in class... unless if u count those pre-school days... haha.

Posted by castle outsider on 09-24-2002 05:19 AM:

i slept in drivers ed once..haha...man but who can help it, that class is so boring!

Posted by merc on 09-24-2002 03:15 PM:

BacK in the day, I used to sleep a straight 4 periods - 5 periods ...consequetively, never interrupted...
damn it was sweet like honey.

"Truth is not determined by how many people believe it."

"All the darkness in the world can not extinguish the light of a single candle."

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-24-2002 09:30 PM:

yup!!! I do it everyday in env bio... that class is so so so boring... all we do is watch movies! haha, and I have blocking so I get like an hour of sleep in that class!!! woohoo! buh I'm still tired! :sleepy:

Posted by DEmeant0r on 09-24-2002 09:50 PM:

No I don't sleep in class cuz these are my last two years in secondary and subsequently the test in two years time will determine my future, so I doubt I'd want to ruin my future by sleeping in class...

Posted by angelicxshield on 09-25-2002 09:42 PM:

all the time

(whenever we take notes, i always end up copying them from a friend in another class period . . haha)

Posted by jini on 09-25-2002 09:57 PM:

i aquired this WEIRD habit. whenever i'm sleeping in a public place, i'll be sleeping for 2 seconds and then just suddenly wake up like i had a bad dream, and gasp.
and people'll be looking at me like i'm crazy.

but i fell asleep in spanish today.. and the teacher was calling me by my spanish name and i didn't realize it until half the class was looking at me.

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by rhymester* on 09-26-2002 08:33 AM:

haha speaking of sleeping in public places...here in the public trains ppl all sleep most of the time. but i hate it when they start to lean towards me...then i always have to hit them to wake them up. i duno why i always get those guys with greased oily hair sleeping next to me and i'm like uugghh get that head away from me!! haha i always laugh but everyone else doesnt bother to look at wats going on...so i'll be like laughing to myself like a mad person.

for school i used to sleep all the time, cos most of my lessons are in front of the computer, i always come late and sit at the back, and i'll usually fall asleep with my head on the monitor. it's really quite comfortable!

Posted by niggoreanboi on 09-28-2002 07:47 PM:

Re: sleeping in school...

i always sleep in class one time i tipped over my desk n d other time i was drooling haha for sum reason one time i kept sleeping even when d bell rang n no one bothered to wake me up!

but never slept during testing dayz

Posted by Zero-Sen on 09-30-2002 02:38 AM:

yo, science is mad boring... i fall asleep all the time, but i'm still writing notes... they're all over the place though. lol

Posted by weed smoka on 10-24-2002 02:09 AM:

i almost fell off my desk while i was sleepind during econ class

Posted by jini on 11-05-2002 02:27 AM:

in algebra 2 last year..i was taking notes, i was 1/2 asleep. so i juss took the notes and clunked onto my desk. i woke up 2 minutes later.. n class was almost over. so i juss gathered my stuff and left.

that night, i looked over the notes i took in algebra2 to do some hw, and the notes.. it was all scribbly.. i was like WHAT THE -___-;;

my teacher doesn't like me in that class.. he never answers my questions, just ignores me. it's probably because i'm bringing down the class average

wherever you go, whatever you do
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks

Posted by MellowYellow on 11-10-2002 08:02 AM:

all the time...

well i was taking a test and i couldn't do any of the problems so i thought okay i'm giving up and i fell asleep ...i woke up about 30 minutes later.... people were still taking the test

i read over the problems again and they all made sense... i got an A on that test

lol

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-10-2002 09:50 AM:

i fell off my seat last year in spanish 2 lol cuz dat class was boring n i didn't knoe wut da hell she was talkin bout so den i juss nodded off and bam i fell lol n woke up people pointing n laughing at me -_-

Posted by saranghae on 11-10-2002 09:49 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
all the time...

well i was taking a test and i couldn't do any of the problems so i thought okay i'm giving up and i fell asleep ...i woke up about 30 minutes later.... people were still taking the test

i read over the problems again and they all made sense... i got an A on that test

lol

wow... maybe i should do that