Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 13 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Food (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=33)
-- cooking.. (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=11)

Posted by micron on 03-29-2002 04:15 AM:

cooking..

for a guy..
im a fairly good cook. used to live with my brother for a year during my sophomore year since my parents lived in china. so i had to cook myself to eat.

Posted by Kap on 03-29-2002 05:03 AM:

all i know how to do is microwave food and instant foods. all you need is bread and penut butter.

Posted by AiSH on 03-29-2002 06:04 AM:

i wanna learn how to cook.
i ma marry a gurl who can cook. it's jus nice.
but i wanna learn how to cook for myself.

Posted by Yupkki MEL on 03-30-2002 06:31 AM:

im an ok cook. i usually make stuff afterskoo for me and my sis

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 03-30-2002 12:42 PM:

jusun i remember you made me some eggs with bap.. i dunno if thats gourmet cuisine.. but at least you didnt give me the egg that was bleeding.. remember that..ahahhahhahhahha

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by uNiece on 03-30-2002 02:41 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Kap
all i know how to do is microwave food and instant foods. all you need is bread and penut butter.

AMEN! but i also add jam to my sandwich

Posted by yupkipucca on 04-03-2002 01:09 PM:

i can cook pretty good, but i need the recipe...

Posted by seung ju on 04-04-2002 06:14 PM:

i'm a pretty good cook, one day i cooked dinner for my aunts when i was in korea. they were really surprised

Posted by seohee on 04-11-2002 10:19 AM:

people are afraid to try my wonderful *ahem* food.... yeah

Posted by tm11 on 04-11-2002 02:26 PM:

I'm an okay cook, i can make Indian food, but it takes so long to make.

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 04-11-2002 04:15 PM:

I can cook most of my mom's paki food recipes, though only have one of them memorized. Aside from that though if i get the recipe i can usually make it in half the time my mom does. I think i'm pretty good at cooking, fast at cutting vegetables (a lot), but probably not the most clean. Vegetables get everywhere cause i'm sloppy and go fast and not slow and steady . But i do make it faster (and i clean up after). My mom's of course though better cause she knows how each ingrediant affects the food while i'm just guessing mostly.

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 04-15-2002 02:27 PM:

i know how to make french oignon soup now :) its actually kinda complicated but yummy

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by MellowYellow on 04-16-2002 08:15 PM:

i can cook the traditional korean foods... like kimchijigae... i can make a MEAN pot of kimchijigae.... haha... if you ask me... i'll tell you my OTHER aol screen name... ....pst pst

yea and ddukbokgee... my mom makes YUMMY ddukbokgee....i learned from her... and kimbap... and.. and.... miyuk gook and all that gook and jigae stuff....soojebi (keke that's too easy). my best is ddukgook.....

i can make uh.. other mealz too.... but my specialty is korean. keke

and.. uhm... BLEEDING eggs? what the heck? haha

i'm in the culinary club! sooooooooooooooooooo fun! we shoot little segments and they air on the local tv station... the most fun we had was..... we went to a pizzaria and made our own little pizzas.... they had those big ol' oven that cooks your pizza really we got learn how to throw the pizza dough up...that was fun... and then all the toppings.... loads and loads of good toppings....man....haha i LOVED my pizza....