Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 28 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Love and Dating (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=22)
-- 1st love (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=7085)

Posted by niggoreanboi on 10-24-2002 05:04 AM:

1st love

you any couples that only had 1 girl friend n dat was his/her 1st love and they're still together i knoe a couple they been together since 7th grade damn i think its sweet

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 10-24-2002 05:30 AM:

hm..first girlfriend? and alreayd first love?
..i'd assume that since it's that person's first gf/bf..
they wouldnt knoe what "love" is..because they havent gone through enough.ya knoe? to experience "true love"
aigoo..i dunno if what i'm typing is understandable..because yea..there are some things that i feel that i can't write in words..
but ANYWAY [off topic]..i've never been in love..or had a first love.
theres this guy that said i love you..but like..yea. i dunno what he meant by that..and so..i think when someone says they love the other person, those words disguise what the other truly feels. make sense? i'm realizing i have no idea what the hell i'm typing about >.< i'm done.

Posted by rhymester* on 10-24-2002 10:33 AM:

yes 2 of my good friends got together, and it's both their first relationship. and they are going pretty strong till today! it's really sweet! but i duno if its true love or anything like that, i'm the worst person to ask about love cos i confused myself! o_0..

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 10-24-2002 03:10 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by kRypTic_nABi
[B]hm..first girlfriend? and alreayd first love?
..i'd assume that since it's that person's first gf/bf..
they wouldnt knoe what "love" is..because they havent gone through enough.ya knoe? to experience "true love"B]

dats not true. there are ALOT of people who marry their "high school sweethearts" or their firs bf/gf. dat doesnt mean they havent "experienced" enuff to know wat true love is. true love does NOT mean "experiencing more than 1 person" in order to "understand" true love.

Posted by eddiee on 10-24-2002 03:12 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

dats not true. there are ALOT of people who marry their "high school sweethearts" or their firs bf/gf. dat doesnt mean they havent "experienced" enuff to know wat true love is. true love does NOT mean "experiencing more than 1 person" in order to "understand" true love.

i agreee...

and alex dangg they ben together a long time

i know this grl who was goin out wit this kid for like 3 years but then jus broke up -__-

Posted by XxAzNViPeRBoIxX on 10-24-2002 11:45 PM:

aww it was swt wat my friends did
they match made ppl
so swt
2 grls dat were friends
2 guys dat were friends
they hooked them up
so swt

Posted by azn0monk on 10-25-2002 03:54 AM:

eh i had my 1st like the end of this summer and i was her 1st also
ugh lasted 2 months muhahhahaha!!
ok thats not something to muhahha about..
( ._.)

Posted by saranghae on 10-25-2002 03:55 AM:

my first would be in 8th grade... keke... we've been together for 9 months now ^^

Posted by Jj2 on 10-25-2002 11:01 AM:

nope never had one...it wont happen for a long while...

Posted by Ladi Jay on 10-25-2002 09:03 PM:

I never thought that anyone could love their first gf/bf and be with them forever... I always thought----and still think----that everyone builds off of what they learn in their first couple relationships... they build off of it and realize more and more about what they want... get my point? you learn and build, learn and build, learn and build... until you reach what you want in your lover...

"Firsts are never for keeps" -anonymous

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 10-25-2002 10:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Ladi Jay
I never thought that anyone could love their first gf/bf and be with them forever... I always thought----and still think----that everyone builds off of what they learn in their first couple relationships... they build off of it and realize more and more about what they want... get my point? you learn and build, learn and build, learn and build... until you reach what you want in your lover...

well i believe in the opposite.

i dun believe dat u should be picky when it comes to REAL, TRUE LOVE. its like ur picking and choosing which ones u dun like and which ones u like. dats not wat love is about. love is about accepting each other's flaws and still loving the person for who he/she is. u gotta admit dat we ALL have flaws. if we keep picking at those flaws, we'll never end up wit somebody!! u know there is no such thing as a perfect man/woman.
and u said about "building off... and realize more and more about what they want..." TRUE LOVE should NOT be about "what i want." it should be EACH OTHER - the man and woman. u know the saying "there's no 'I' in TEAM"? well its kinda like dat... when ur in a relationship, we should all try not to be selfish and be like "i want this, i want that."
i hope u understand my point of view. not tryin to say ur opinions are wrong or watever. just want to challenge u a lil bit ;]

Posted by saranghae on 10-26-2002 02:47 AM:

quote:

i actually agree with eunice... that could be true for some people... but some people do marry their first bf/gf... it all matters on the couple.

i do think wut u said is true too... how people can build off from their past relationships... true for most people...

Posted by MellowYellow on 10-26-2002 06:01 AM:

i don't know anyone like that

and frankly i don't care bout love blah blah... as in finding a guy.... it'll hit me when it hits me...not that i'm expecting to sit here and watch it happen without me doing anything... it's just ...i'm not going to stress myself out wanting a relationship when it's not that imperitive to my life.... if i see sumthin happening i'll push it along but yea....i have other stuff to worry about right now.....

Posted by meKjOoaNjeLL on 10-27-2002 08:37 AM:

commenting juss on ur title first love

first love is always the asshole

Posted by Hyesungu on 10-27-2002 08:38 AM:

I havent had a first love yet... kinda sad eh?

Posted by meKjOoaNjeLL on 10-27-2002 08:49 AM:

didnt have firs love yet? well first love aint big of a deal its sumone you got da tingly feelin from..... juss like.. when you start seeing the other sex as a real guy/real women

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 10-28-2002 12:39 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL
didnt have firs love yet? well first love aint big of a deal its sumone you got da tingly feelin from..... juss like.. when you start seeing the other sex as a real guy/real women

um dats not "love" then. maybe its first lust, infatuation, etc. but its not "love" if its "aint big of a deal"

Posted by saranghae on 10-28-2002 12:56 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by meKjOoaNjeLL

i think first love is a big deal... its something that u would never foget... value for all ur life... well at least for me it is.

Posted by meKjOoaNjeLL on 10-28-2002 03:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by saranghae

i think first love is a big deal... its something that u would never foget... value for all ur life... well at least for me it is.

hmmm i said it wrong i ment to say first love is only great when its working.... but when the first love is over ... and later time goes by... it juss stay as a lil tiny kyute memory of urs...

Posted by MiNwOoLoVe on 10-28-2002 03:30 AM:

quote:

yup you got that right. But i had my first love when i was wwwaaayyy young, in kindergarden. haha. that's not even love. But i liked the guy for four years. Had such a hard love life haha. I've known him since kindergarden and we were pretty good friends we would always play with each other. Like if we were play fighting he would be like "stay behind me i'll protect you". haha but that was looong time a go. He moved to a Diamond Bar in 4th grade and haven't heard from him since, and now im in 10th grade. I called him once and he called back but then that was like a stupid phone call in like 5th grade. so yea he was my first love. First loves are something that you'll treasure forever, since it's your first you'll always remember it. Your first love is how you got to know what love was. well not really for me but yea whatever.