Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 6 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- venting (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=12329)

Posted by YaaMaKoh on 05-21-2003 11:34 PM:

venting

im noticing that more and more people vent at me about their mistakes and problems more than usual. erfz... im startin to go a bit crazy, cause i dunno how to help them in their situations and all. i guess its cause i listen and everything.. but i dunno, i guess its a good thing helping the other person wit their situtation, but with multiple people doing it at once towards me gives me a huge ass headache

Posted by princesszinza on 05-21-2003 11:38 PM:

People come to you for their problems because they trust you and feel you are compassionate. That's a great compliment. You don't necessarily have to come up with solutions or help them solve their problems. As a MAJOR venter myself, trust me, most people don't tell their problems to others looking for a solution. They just want a caring shoulder to cry on. Just saying, I understand and that must really suck for you and meaning it is enough.

Posted by AZN Pinoy BOI on 05-22-2003 12:11 AM:

Re: venting

quote:
Originally posted by YaaMaKoh
im noticing that more and more people vent at me about their mistakes and problems more than usual. erfz... im startin to go a bit crazy, cause i dunno how to help them in their situations and all. i guess its cause i listen and everything.. but i dunno, i guess its a good thing helping the other person wit their situtation, but with multiple people doing it at once towards me gives me a huge ass headache

Feelin da same way... lotz of people come to me for there problems, cuz they trust me and i listen. I'm also going crazy cuz it'z getting annoying but i'm there to help...

wana chat?
aim: LiQUiD PhLiP o1
xanga: AZNpinoyBOI

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 05-25-2003 06:26 AM:

people tell me their problems all the time. They know i'm not very compassionate though. They just trust me.

just saying i don't think being compassionate is necessary for people to feel liek they might come to you.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by nyCz miLanO on 05-25-2003 06:36 AM:

well i guess tell them to go one at a time?
A lot of people come to me too, just to talk about problems or whatever's going on.

markers up the nose is the way to go!

Posted by Ladi Jay on 05-25-2003 05:08 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by princesszinza
People come to you for their problems because they trust you and feel you are compassionate. That's a great compliment. You don't necessarily have to come up with solutions or help them solve their problems. As a MAJOR venter myself, trust me, most people don't tell their problems to others looking for a solution. They just want a caring shoulder to cry on. Just saying, I understand and that must really suck for you and meaning it is enough.

I agree, very well said