Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 24 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Girls Room (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=26)
-- first (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=4580)

Posted by MellowYellow on 08-25-2002 03:27 AM:

first

i had to buy my first tube of lipstick and my first wutever of eyeshadow.. it's for auxilaries (colorguard) they make me wear it......

lol when did you first start wearing makeup REGULARLY?.... not like when you were 6 and you took ballet cuz i did that shiz too..haha

me.. probably never... or whenever.. i'm not that wild about makeup... lol...

Posted by MC ChOpStiCkz on 08-25-2002 03:29 AM:

ahh i started last year around october 31 yubyub

Posted by MiGhTy KiTTy on 08-25-2002 03:29 AM:

i dont wear makeup?

Posted by MellowYellow on 08-25-2002 03:44 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by MiGhTy KiTTy
i dont wear makeup?

yea i'm a no makeup kind of person.. but i hafta do it.. for the team.. lol and it's only for 6 weekends...

Posted by mariposa on 08-25-2002 03:56 AM:

i think i convinced my mom to let me wear eye liner when i was in 7th or 8th grade and sometimes she'd let me wear lipstick,
but i stopped wearing make up all together, i don't see the point -

Posted by peruperu on 08-25-2002 03:57 AM:

i dun wear makeup either~~~~

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Posted by jini on 08-30-2002 05:18 AM:

i dunno how to put it on.... :huh:

wherever you go, whatever you do
i will be right here waiting for you
whatever it takes or how my heart breaks
i will be right here waiting for you

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 08-30-2002 06:53 AM:

i just learned the difference between "eye-liner" and "eye-shadOW"... i thot it was the saym thing... -_____-

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by peruperu on 08-30-2002 07:33 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by hip hOp Yu Ja
i just learned the difference between "eye-liner" and "eye-shadOW"... i thot it was the saym thing... -_____-

i used to think facial cream, lotion and foundation r the same thing........ -_-"
i realized that eyeliner and eye shadow r diff things when i'm in grade 12 (18 yrs old.....)
so ya......

i'm a sleepy pig~~ hehe~~

http://members.shaw.ca/peruperu/

Posted by saranghae on 08-31-2002 02:41 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by jini
i dunno how to put it on.... :huh:

same here. i use to use eye shadow... but i stopped.

Posted by MellowYellow on 08-31-2002 11:04 PM:

lol i dunno how to put it on either.... ermz..haha

i just know... stuff with the word EYE in it probably goes on your eyes and stuff with the word LIP on it probably goes on your lips and everything else is too much of a bother....haha

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 09-01-2002 01:45 AM:

hah, on a side note that is terrible they make you wear it in color guard susan. It's driving the sexualization of womyn and training them effectually by making makeup wearing required, thats horrible i think...indirectly making people succumb to media pressure. I'm not that passionate about it, but it's still bad.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by Ladi Jay on 09-01-2002 02:18 AM:

ya know... I have to wear stage make up for show choir... you know how terrible stage make up looks like??? OMG... we have to wear the craziest blue eyeshadow all over our eyes, pinkest pinkier pink blush you can find on our cheeks, and the reddest most red lipstick on our lips... When we perform, I'll take some pictures and post it up so you guys can see...

Other than that, I dun remember when I started wearing make up... I didn't know I was supposed to jot down the date... lol buh I wear very little... like liquid eyeliner, eyeshadow, mascara, and chapstick on my lips...

Is that too much???

Posted by iLLmaTiC_aNgeL on 09-01-2002 09:18 PM:

i think sophomore year of high school i started wearing lip gloss, concealer and sometimes eye liner on a semi-daily basis..im still not completely comfortable with wearing makeup everyday because it feels like too much stuff is on my face

Posted by Yii on 09-08-2002 05:35 PM:

eeek....I hate make-up. I liked it when I was 15-17 but not anymore. I only use a bit eye liner now.

Posted by Jj2 on 09-09-2002 05:07 AM:

i just started this year. before, i usually use eyebrow pencil, mascara and lip balm. nowadays, i still put on those 3 things but with eyeshadow (mainly gold) and concealer (if i feel like it, which is hardly) make-up's alright i guess but i dont like putting too much cause i feel like my skin cant breathe

Posted by sarang<3 on 09-09-2002 05:15 AM:

Re: first

quote:
Originally posted by MellowYellow
i had to buy my first tube of lipstick and my first wutever of eyeshadow.. it's for auxilaries (colorguard) they make me wear it......

aHh~ ur a fellow color-guardian x) muhehe~

hmMm to answer ur question.. this year?? buh then again i dun realli put it on everyday.. juss semi-daily~ eyeliner - mascara - lip gloss.. buh dass it~ i dun realli wear a lot of makeup i dun even kno how to~ haha ^^

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 09-09-2002 08:44 PM:

aww.. first lipstick... congrats... my lil suzie is growing up... soon it'll be the training bra!!! aww

anywayz you shoulda asked me... my dad owns a beauty supply store.. i know everything from eyeliner to weaves and extensions.. d=D bet yall didnt nkow that

and by the way.. wheres themoderator thats supposed to delete all the guy posts in the girl threads and vice versa??!?? i thought these posts were suposed to be deleted.. d=D

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by MellowYellow on 09-10-2002 01:55 AM:

....i dunno where the mod is but uh....

when i typed FIRST..i bet you guys were thinking the OTHER first huh....

admit it.....you were.....haha ~>

hmmm david (psychosnowman) makes a good point though... but mainly it's because.... to look uniform .... all the girls wear same makeup shades...or sumthing like that.. but uh... another is... like julie said..... stage makeup...it's preformance makeup... so our faces stand out

we also have to smile 24/7

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 09-10-2002 04:48 AM:

smiling durin a perf is hard. i dunno, i'm a bad dancer so i hafta hella concentrate on wut i'm doin and i can't smile and dance at the same time. we also hav to wear hella makeup for those perfs...i'd post pix but u guys prolly wud think i'm a clown or sumtin. RED RED RED lipstick and PINk PINK blush like julie sed

umm...i used to wear makeup everyday in 7th grd (mascara and concealer) but i just got lazier and lazier and stopped. plus, towards the end of 7th grd, even if i wuz at home and didn't hav makeup on, wenever mai eyes teared black stuff wud cum out...that scared the shizznit outta me so i dun wear it very often nemore. also, i've seen skin that had been suffocated by makeup for years and years...i def do NOT want mai skin to be like that

kenvsryu - can u get beauty products for free? tell ur dad to open a shop in frisco!