Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 9 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Random Thoughts (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=2)
-- !!!!!!!!! ////: (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=2028)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 05-19-2002 01:17 PM:

!!!!!!!!! ////:

I WANNA BE RICH ]]]]]]:
Click on the links to see what the houses look like and info on em /: I WANT THEM ]:
expensive house #1 $5 million
expensive house #2 $10 million
expensive house #3 $5.5 million
expensive house #4 $4.5 million
NO WORRIES! I'm going to buy those houses when I'm older q:
AHHHHHHHHH I WANT THOSE HOUSES DAMMIT ]]]]]]:
In case you're wondering, those houses are in various suburbs in Sydney, Australia. My home ]: I miss Sydney !!!!! ]]]:

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-19-2002 01:30 PM:

i live in a milion dollar house...maybe more i dunno.
Its cause i live in the suburbs in the Bay Area, and the estate prices are being driven up because everyone wants to live there.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 05-19-2002 01:44 PM:

Oh man I'm so envious of you Victor /:

Posted by GinaDaQueen on 05-19-2002 02:15 PM:

ugh! my house looks like a shack compared to those

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-19-2002 03:37 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by lovedontloveme
Oh man I'm so envious of you Victor /:

hahah i sense the sarcasm

its mostly expensive cause of location.

"The weight of this sad time we must obey,/ Speak what we feel, not what we ought to say./ The oldest hath borne most; we that are young/ Shall never see so much, nor live so long."
King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by lovedontloveme on 05-19-2002 05:02 PM:

I wasn't being sarcastic if that was directed to me o.0
Ah, but I get you. I used to live in a house that was like 800,000+? well it was gonna be auctioned off at that price or something -.- and the house wasn't even that nice, it's just the location -.- sydney houses -.-^

Posted by Crazydeb8ter on 05-19-2002 05:21 PM:

hahaha hey australia sounds liek a tite place to live
eh my house looks like all the other houses in the suburbs

my house looks liek this:
that house is in the little suburb area that i live in...except i don't have the lagoon.

King Lear (V.3.300-304)

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 05-19-2002 05:27 PM:

all da houses dat i've seen in kali lOok soo old and run down~

cept now after dat one~

Posted by MellowYellow on 05-19-2002 06:01 PM:

the houses in my area are CRAP.... okay it's weird cuz there are all these old houses and in the middle there are all these new houses...

the houses are pretty small but cost up to half a million dollars

in this neighborhood called turtle creek...the houses ARE a million dollars... but most of the ppl who live there bought the homes when they were really cheap.... like 20 years ago....haha

the houses in my area are really old.... but up in the hills.... near walnut creek..... are BIG BIG BIG houses..... HUGE.......

as for me.....i live in apartments... you kidding? single mom immigrant(my dad was US citizen and they got married) from korea..... have an UNCLE mooching off of the little money my mom makes.. no way she can afford the half million dollar houses.....