Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 25 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Friends and Family (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=21)
-- jsl friends (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=8285)

Posted by tea on 11-26-2002 06:03 AM:

jsl friends

for a lot of us, jsl isnt just a forum..its a place where people make friends as well.

question 1:
who from jsl do you talk to the most?

question 2:
has this person ever influenced you in your life?

Posted by TAIgrr on 11-26-2002 06:33 AM:

Re: jsl friends

question 1:
who from jsl do you talk to the most?

you mean like outside of the forum right? like on AIM?
lilbueaznboy, indesisive, kpjoey287

no girls talk with me :huh:

question 2:
has this person ever influenced you in your life?

hmm.. eddie is my chatting buddy
and joey's my alternative chatting buddy
and tim, he's a good buddy to joke with
and they influenced my life.. um.. somehow in someway i think

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 11-26-2002 07:36 AM:

hmm.. out of all youz i talk to marvin a lot. but i know him. other than that. i dunno. d=D

has he influenced me? yeah. we started the "drinking in the apt stairs" thing.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by tea on 11-26-2002 08:14 AM:

oh..the thread starter forgot to do this..umm..

the person i talk to the most is..sellie
she got me to read more, which i find to be very relaxing now

Posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM on 11-27-2002 01:40 AM:

uhm...i dun realli talk to pplz outside of these forums cept for chinklilgirl and aznswthart cuz i noe them..but i kinda talk to othr pplz here but thaz cuz we all go to diff forums (soompi, 1tymlove, ygfamily, etc) and see each othr there too ^^ esp the 1tym fans like 1tym4mymind and teddyz_gurl. and then unismuimui and i communicate thru pms cuz we can nevr catch eithr online and uh...well...i guess 1tym4mymind's fanfic kinda influenced me, if that counts haha cuz it wuz very touching :satisfy:

Posted by hip hOp Yu Ja on 11-27-2002 02:21 AM:

da person i talk to da most frum JSL is: JxDragonz aka Josh

has he influenced meeh in mai lyf: umm... im not entirely shur... but he taught meeh how tuh open up 2 ppl... well 2 him actuallie... >_<;; N yia... he is mai best freNd as of rah now... haha~ kinda strange but yia... i feel lyk i've known him 4eva! i lOve ya "buh"! fOotmates fuh lyf! hahaha~

"Me I'm into being like #1 Korean, I represent the Seoul and every yellow human being" ... DT...

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-27-2002 06:22 AM:

Dex aka aznm0nk
he's my #1 nigga \\//
hmm who else have i 've talked to soo once or twice
leesa
rest i talk to in chat

and dex he's my numba 1 nigga no one im's me newayz n i'm to lazy to im people :shurgs:

Posted by UnisMuiMui on 11-27-2002 03:50 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by daNNy LuV 1TYM
unismuimui and i communicate thru pms cuz we can nevr catch eithr online

yeah i dunno y but i never see u online even tho i have like all ur sn's on my buddylist!! lolz! but its all good cuz at least we have PMs!
on AIM, i talk to jini whenever i get the chance. i use to talk to eggykisses but i never see her online nemore! :sad: and i use to talk to some other people but they dun talk back to me nemore.

Posted by Nojeel on 11-27-2002 06:22 PM:

seung ju and his sister jenn

seung ju helped me to be lyrically betta'...gave me some good pointers, he jus a great person period

jenn...brings this unique energy wit' her and she's hella funny..taught me some shit about havin' faith..she's da bomb

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-27-2002 07:52 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by Nojeel
seung ju and his sister jenn

seung ju helped me to be lyrically betta'...gave me some good pointers, he jus a great person period

jenn...brings this unique energy wit' her and she's hella funny..taught me some shit about havin' faith..she's da bomb

yea jenn is cool i talked to her a couple times

ooo also susan :D

Posted by MellowYellow on 11-27-2002 08:08 PM:

i talk to...seung ju and niggoreanboi a lot and... nojeel, tea, and indecisive occasionally...what happened to the 3 muskie... muske.... yea that word..lol oh yea and whenever crazydebator is online

hmm well i can say seung ju and jon probably influenced me the most...
and then there's victor... he stole my childhood from me... telling me all those horror stories about mcdonalds ...
lol

Posted by tea on 11-27-2002 08:35 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by UnisMuiMui

i use to talk to eggykisses but i never see her online nemore! :sad: and i use to talk to some other people but they dun talk back to me nemore.

its difficult since she lives in korea lol

Posted by weed smoka on 11-27-2002 08:58 PM:

the loner of jsl

Posted by kRypTic_nABi on 11-27-2002 11:50 PM:

lol weed smoka..i only talk to 2 people on aim..
but..i usually only talk to timmyee..

Posted by Ladi Jay on 11-28-2002 12:24 AM:

jeebus, a lot of us talk to tim huh?

I talk to Tim the most and then I also talk to seung ju, marvin, and eddie

Hmm, haven't been really influenced by any of these guys! I like seung ju's pointers on freestyling... marvin always says "-.-" and Tim... he just basically talks! haha

other than that, I've talked to sang, jon, aaron, ann, jenny (teddy's gurl), cathy, susan, and alotta other jsl members through IMs... jeebus, I'm sure I've talked to all the regulars in jsl

Posted by Rome0Ls4ever on 11-28-2002 04:40 AM:

aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa yeah i guess?????

Posted by twinkie on 11-28-2002 04:48 AM:

i talk to nas and jusun the most.
jusunz my best friend.

Posted by iTsmeehLita on 11-29-2002 08:23 PM:

wow .. it seems that alot of people were friends since way back when ... how cute!!

does everybody live in the same city or something??? anway .. everybody seems really cool ... so it'd be nice to make friends with everybody ..

Posted by niggoreanboi on 11-29-2002 08:58 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by iTsmeehLita
wow .. it seems that alot of people were friends since way back when ... how cute!!

does everybody live in the same city or something??? anway .. everybody seems really cool ... so it'd be nice to make friends with everybody ..

Yea JSL isn't a very big community so it's easy to get to knoe most of the people here taht goes on the forum :)

and sum of us live very close to eachother but never met b4 though like me lol

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 11-29-2002 11:16 PM:

I talk to TM11 everyday cause he's one of my real life friends, then I also talk to Jenn a lot, and Seung Ju, Jon, and Eddie occasionally, especially in the chats.

Person who influenced me the most was probably Jenn, wow jenn is popular around here haha . I've talked with her more than the other people on my list, and she's given me a whole new perspective on life, like real life and other stuff aside from just religion. She's such a nice person, i'm glad i met her. Thank you Jenn

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell