Jusunlee.com Forums Pages (2): [1] 2 »
Show all 21 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=29)
-- hot cars (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=9721)

Posted by the bue on 01-09-2003 09:03 PM:

hot cars

you ever look out your window, you see a car and your like damn. Just takes you a second to realize what your seeing. For me, i saw a dark blue ferari once and i dont know something about it, just drew me in and i really liked it.

12101 bue

Posted by krnxkid on 01-09-2003 10:45 PM:

lambos and ferrari's or ne suped up car gets my attention

Posted by indecisive on 01-10-2003 01:27 AM:

BMW E30 M3..I've only ever seen ONE in my life.

Austin Martin DB7 Coupe.

Shift_

"cuz no matter how long U've known them or how well U think U know them..the friendship can be over in a second" ~Indecisive

"you don't realize how much of a luxury cup holders are until you don't have em" ~Indecisive

Posted by castle outsider on 01-10-2003 01:36 AM:

i go to beverly hills every so often and usually see a lot of nice cars

Posted by marvinOPPA on 01-10-2003 04:05 PM:

lets see exotic cars ive seen around here....well my next door neighbor has a ferrari a porsche and an nsx(his wife and kids have their own cars) saw a modena yesterday, mcclaren 1 seater in downtown palo alto, db8 yesterday, db7 on the highway couple weeks ago, for those of u who kno ur truly classic cars ive even seen a fabled mercedes 350 sl gullwing in red

Posted by niggoreanboi on 01-10-2003 11:45 PM:

*looks out d window* oh my neighbores car
tan escalade tinted windows and rear lights dubb sprewells

Posted by sangxjin on 01-11-2003 02:16 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
lets see exotic cars ive seen around here....well my next door neighbor has a ferrari a porsche and an nsx(his wife and kids have their own cars) saw a modena yesterday, mcclaren 1 seater in downtown palo alto, db8 yesterday, db7 on the highway couple weeks ago, for those of u who kno ur truly classic cars ive even seen a fabled mercedes 350 sl gullwing in red

you sure the 350 sl are gullwings? what year model was it?

Props To Huby

Posted by Street RSX on 01-11-2003 02:17 AM:

tha ferrarri modena i always see on tha hiway.. every afternoon, on my way to werkk.. tha white supra thats parked 2 towns away. tha skyline gt-r33 thas in every street race that i go to check out. tha lambo diablo in tha fort lee parking lot.. tha SL55 AMG thas always parked three lots away in my work parking lot. My friend's third and second gen rx-7s.. tha 350z at tha nissan dealer 2miles from my house. tha aston martin db7 at tha aston martin dealer that i always see while getting to werkk. tha ferrarri barchetta peninaferina i see thas dispalyed at tha ferrari/maserati dealer. and thas about it..

Posted by sangxjin on 01-11-2003 02:17 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by indecisive
BMW E30 M3..I've only ever seen ONE in my life.

Austin Martin DB7 Coupe.

i heard they were remaking the e30 m3. they're trying to keep it as similar to factory specs as possible. even design wise.

Props To Huby

Posted by sangxjin on 01-11-2003 02:20 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Street RSX
tha ferrarri modena i always see on tha hiway.. every afternoon, on my way to werkk.. tha white supra thats parked 2 towns away. tha skyline gt-r33 thas in every street race that i go to check out. tha lambo diablo in tha fort lee parking lot.. tha SL55 AMG thas always parked three lots away in my work parking lot. My friend's third and second gen rx-7s.. tha 350z at tha nissan dealer 2miles from my house. tha aston martin db7 at tha aston martin dealer that i always see while getting to werkk. tha ferrarri barchetta peninaferina i see thas dispalyed at tha ferrari/maserati dealer. and thas about it..

the ferrari/maserati dealer by tenalfy on 9-w?
when'd they change it to a barchetta? it was a enzo a few weeks ago.

Props To Huby

Posted by aka on 01-11-2003 04:13 AM:

we have a 575 marenello.. ..see it everyday.

Posted by Street RSX on 01-11-2003 04:42 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
the ferrari/maserati dealer by tenalfy on 9-w?
when'd they change it to a barchetta? it was a enzo a few weeks ago.

not tenafly.. tha one in alpine/englewood area..

Posted by marvinOPPA on 01-11-2003 07:04 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by sangxjin
you sure the 350 sl are gullwings? what year model was it?

oops my mistake they're 300 sl gullwings and im very certain it was a gullwing...cuz the gullwings were up....hahahaha...they made a gullwing version of the car in the 50's i can find definite years if u want...but im sure u could find it more easily than i.

Posted by Prototype on 01-11-2003 11:31 PM:

gullwing = delorean = funny in a pimp kind of way

Posted by sangxjin on 01-12-2003 05:04 PM:

quote:
Originally posted by marvinOPPA
oops my mistake they're 300 sl gullwings and im very certain it was a gullwing...cuz the gullwings were up....hahahaha...they made a gullwing version of the car in the 50's i can find definite years if u want...but im sure u could find it more easily than i.

man the guy driving that car must be really rich with lots of connections. i think only about 1,000 were made.

Props To Huby

Posted by tea on 01-12-2003 08:36 PM:

ive seen a lot of nice cars around...its nothing but typical in california.
but thres this one car that ive only seen ONCE on the street.....

...the old school bat mobile

Posted by azn0monk on 01-24-2003 03:10 AM:

saw a mclaren lol
then i doubted myself cuz i mean nevermind but i did.

Posted by KeN VeRsUs RyU on 01-24-2003 08:05 AM:

i see this black civic everyday.

xanga.com/an1_mixtape

Posted by sangxjin on 01-24-2003 09:54 PM:

i've seen a Ferrari 365GTB4 Daytona once. Somewhere in the early 1970's, dont know exact model date. whoa, this is one nice car.

Props To Huby

Posted by krnxswat on 01-24-2003 10:17 PM:

i saw a dodge viper once..
in my life ;T