Jusunlee.com Forums
Show all 7 posts from this thread on one page

Jusunlee.com Forums (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/index.php)
- Personal Pictures (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?forumid=9)
-- Hmmmm (https://www.jusunlee.com/forums/showthread.php?threadid=16469)

Posted by whynot on 02-03-2006 08:01 AM:

Hmmmm

guess who...

edited: sheez~ yall are suppose to say sumthing about ME!!!! -_-. no more no more! no more fighting!

¹ÌÄ£ Á½°°Àº ¾²·¹±â Mike´Â ¶°µé¶óÇØ~~ ÀÔ¿¡¼_ ³ª¿À´Â°Ô ¸»°°ÀÌ ¾Ê°í ¿ÏÀü ȯÀÚ°°ÅÍ~~ ¾Æ ÆíÇÏ´Ù.... À¯ Mike!!! ³Ê°°Àº³ðÀº ±×·¯ÄÉ »ì´Ù°¡ °³Á×À½ ´çÇÒ ¿µÈ¥À̾ß!! ¹ú¹Þ¾Æ¶ó ÀÌ Á¤½Å º´ÀÚ¾ß!!!!!!!

hehehe... bye guys~ gnite

Posted by Romeo157 on 02-03-2006 11:49 PM:

hey jaky... i'm heading to LA Cali this summer... wanna hang out? if your free... don't worry mike not coming....

Posted by UGNUSEYH on 02-05-2006 02:04 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by Romeo157
hey jaky... i'm heading to LA Cali this summer... wanna hang out? if your free... don't worry mike not coming....

mother fucker please, you goto california? with what money, you been saying that for years but you havent. So shut the fuck up

Posted by whynot on 02-05-2006 08:31 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by UGNUSEYH
mother fucker please, you goto california? with what money, you been saying that for years but you havent. So shut the fuck up

YOU been saying dat too so you should just close your mouth. thanks

Posted by PsychoSnowman on 02-05-2006 10:17 PM:

quote:

my respect for romeo has gone down, your infantile behavior has worked. good job.

"Those womyn that seek equality with men, lack determination."

"I beseech you, in the bowels of Christ, think it possible you may be wrong."
-Cromwell

Posted by UGNUSEYH on 02-06-2006 12:37 AM:

quote:
Originally posted by whynot
YOU been saying dat too so you should just close your mouth. thanks

I actually came from from chula vista last month.

Posted by Romeo157 on 02-06-2006 08:10 AM:

quote:

i know, and your right about that... as you know back then we can't save money if are life depend on it, cause we would spend every last penny we have on something stupid... but this time is different, you see i can't stand it in NC anymore... i been here for 6yrs now and it has been the worst years of my life... yeah, sure you think that f#cking with a different girl every other week and playing with their heart should be fun right? wrong, the only reason i do that is because i still can't get over from what happen 5yrs ago concurring my ex's fiancee(Trinh)... and yeah you and i were good friend, "no" the best of friend.... we would do anything for eachother no matter how stupid it sound.... until you got a girlfriend, i'm not saying anything wrong with that is just that..... dude, you got to admin you went pretty crazgie for a long period of time... i'm glad you love her and all but you got to see how much she put you throught back then, so much damage and so little reward. but now i'm glad that you don't have to go through that shit anymore and i hope she grateful... anyway this summer i'm heading there to visit and grab a apartment book... oh, and i'll take one picture with jaky just to show you i'd stop by...... and next year when my car is pay-off... i'm drive down there permanently, so if i don't see you in a year... dude is been nice knowing you really... and good lucky with your life... hope to hear good things about you, man...

Tommy Thatlor